Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Single Furs Rave Parteh RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm
I'm sitting down, looking at the other furs who have walked in and think ~well it's starting to liven up a bit. hope the music gets a little more trippen.~ I go and set my glass on the counter, then i return to my seat to watch more furs walk in the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 pm
Since the dance floor is empty. And a dance floor should NEVER be empty, by the way, I go there. And I dance. I'm having the time of my life, not thinking about anyone or anything.

I know that I'm not dancing bad, sicne I took dancing lessons for two-digit years. I just enjoy the beat of the music and the feeling of completeness.  

ankarhagen

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm
"Lovely, so someone is dancing now." Kiba muttered to himself as he saw someone started to dance. Leaned back as he could feel the music's beat vibrate throughout the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 pm
"You got the right idea!" I give in to the overwhelming urge, and stand up and dance. My body moves in-time with the hypnotic beat. I'm not the best dancer, but i could careless how i look. I came here to have fun.  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 pm
Unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce! I'm still dancing, while the beat booms. I think as i look around ~why is no one else dancing? Oh well, let them not dance. At least I'm having fun.~ I keep danceing  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm
"I'm not drunk enough to dance..." He looked as someone joined the other to dance. "What the hell, might as well." He got out of his corner and joined the others on the dance floor, dancing rather well for one who didn't like to.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm
She looked at the dancer, she wasn't in the mood to dance, she was looking down as if something was bothering her  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 pm
I smile as i see another wolf come out to dance. Then i noticed the fem-wolf at the table ~Gee.... Whats she all depresed about?~ I stop dancing, flash a smile at the two on the dance floor, and walk over to the table. "May i sit here?" I ask....  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm
"Who's stoping you" she said meaning she can sit here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm
A small gray and white wolf-cat shyly walked in looking around, her fluffy tail swaying behind her. She sat at one of the tables, watching other Furs dance, a little too shy to get out and dance just yet. She would warm up and come out of her shell after she got comfortable with the surroundings. Her slightly large ears twitched as she looked around.

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm
I sit down and wave to the new fur. I start to talk to the wolf "Sorry if i'm being intrusive, but you seem kinda... upset... Whats up? Oh! By the way, I'm Lunea."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm
Kiba backfliped away from the dancing floor and stopped. "Well, that was fun." He said as he walked back to a table. "Man, I could use a drink....or two."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm
I looked away from the fem-wolf ~still don't even know her name~ and watched the wolf backflip. ~oh my gawd!! i wish i could do that!~ I smile and turn back to the table with a quizicle(spell?) look on my face as i wait for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm
"Ahh! No!! My fav song...." I look over at the dance floor as my song plays. I look over at the fem-wolf. ~Hmm...~ I think. "Hey, imma go dance to this song, i'll be right back, k?"  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm
Kiba chuckled as he watched some girl forced to dance because as she shouted, 'my fav song.' "Crazy girl. Let's see how this day plans out."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff