Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm
More crashes came from the room. Once for each of the soldiers, save the last one, who was thrown back into the kitchen and at the final soldier who had been doing the talking before like a torpedo.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 am
"Man.. I just bought that door too." Henry pouted, before he glared at the men thrown in the kitchen. "You assholes are paying for it too!"

"Jaaaack. I gotta get to school." Isaac growled, wiggling around on the kitchen floor trying to get out his restraints.

"Oh! Yeah! Jack! The kids gotta eat your car today if they're gonna make to school on time! Is that alright?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:56 am
"...Just give me a minute to have a word with this man..." Jack replied, walking into the room and grabbing the leader's leg, dragging him out the door the team came through.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 am
"If you're going to make him bleed, keep it on the grass so I can wash it off with the sprinklers!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 am
"It shouldn't come to that..." Jack said, closing the door.

"Alright. I'll ask nicely once. Who sent you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:25 am
"Go to Hell." The man growled, glaring at Jack.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 am
The moment the statement was said, Jack's hand clamped onto the man's scrotum, squeezing and twisting hard enough to make most men pass out.
"I'm going to let you answer that again. If I don't like the answer, I know a feminist who would pay top dollar for a pair from a jackass."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 am
The man could barely even squeak in response he was in such massive pain. He probably wasn't even breathing.

"...David...Moore..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:39 am
Jack then released the man and began walking away.
"I'm dumping the rest of your guys at the local dumb. If you're still on the lawn by the time I come back out, you're fertilizer, got it?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:48 pm
The man was only now beginning to breathe again..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm
Jack walked back into the kitchen.
"They were sent by David. Again."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 am
"Oh God... Not him again." Henry groaned, rolling his eyes.

"The p***k cheats me, but somehow I'm suppose to pay him fully?! ******** that! Now if I dare pay what was given to me, and skip what wasn't given, I get hits!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 am
"Well maybe we should check our contacts before we go with them." Jack replied, taking a knife and cutting the restraints on them all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:03 pm
"We've done business in the past. He's only recently got shady." Henry sighed as he got back up.

"Oh God damn it! The bastards made me burn breakfast." He gruffed, looking down at the brown smear that was burnt eggs.

"DAD."

"Yes. Yes. I know. Shut up!" He barked, pulling out his wallet and handing Jack a hundred dollar bill.
"Here. Take the kids to school, pick up some fast food along the way so they can at least have something in their stomaches for the morning, and then spend the extra on whatever else you need. Cleaning. Cloths. Hookers. I don't care." He grumbled, grabbing onto the pan as he walked towards the corner of the kitchen, dumping the burnt eggs into a small dog dish.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 pm
Jack just gave a sigh.
"Fine, fine..." he groaned, picking the children up.
"Go finish getting ready and be in the hangar as soon as possible." he said, putting them down and walking towards the Hangar, dragging the five other soldiers down with him.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff