Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Well okay Ms. Lala, just don't get caught by the grownups, not sure you’re in my school." Miharu said. "Bye mother!" Miharu shouted and then left for school. A while later seven girls wearing the same uniform as Miharu ran past her going up to the school on the tallest hill in the town. "Lala listen to this song, you liked my last song yesterday so here." Miharu said. She turned up the volume for Lala to hear.

Miharu's school day song  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Well okay Ms. Lala, just don't get caught by the grownups, not sure you’re in my school." Miharu said. "Bye mother!" Miharu shouted and then left for school. A while later seven girls wearing the same uniform as Miharu ran past her going up to the school on the tallest hill in the town. "Lala listen to this song, you liked my last song yesterday so here." Miharu said. She turned up the volume for Lala to hear.

Lala smiled when the song was over "it's really nice, your very talented miharu" she said looking at her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Miharu's school day song

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "I do not sing all that, I have not sung in years, my passion has been cut you can say." Miharu said. “I play piano now days, that song just now is from a woman on a island somewhere here in Japan." Miharu said.

Miharu's school day song  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 am
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "I do not sing all that, I have not sung in years, my passion has been cut you can say." Miharu said. “I play piano now days, that song just now is from a woman on a island somewhere here in Japan." Miharu said.

Miharu's school day song

"why don't you sing anymore?" lala asked feeling bad for miharu because it must be hard to not be able to sing if it's your passion.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:55 am
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Fate played a cruel fate on me once, believe it or not I wasn't always Miharu, once upon a time a cruel witch cursed a little boy erasing all traces of his boyish life and even amongst his parents." Miharu said. "The darn witch made the boy turn completely into a girl over night erasing the boy and replacing it with the girl in the family album and so. No one since remembers the life Miharu use to be as well as his singing." Miharu said. "The darn witch even erased his birth certificate replacing it with Miharu and even the videos of the boy singing." Miharu said. "The boys name was once Dane Shradowlen, the world past him off as a fictional character of mine but I tell you it's no lie." Miharu said.

xxx

(Please make your own post)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:59 pm
Lala looked at miharu "I believe you miharu," she said looking at miharu with sincerity in her eyes ,she lightly touched miharu's face "I'm sorry that it happened to you, I wish I could have helped you" she said.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Thank you Lala for beliving me even though nothing I have on me can ever prove I was once Dane." Miharu said. Miharu started walking again for a while when she stopped and thought for a second. "I can sing Lala, but the last time I sung my dad died rushing to work after spending time listing to my songs, I killed my dad with this song making him late." Miharu said. She grabbed Lala's hand bringing her in back of the school to hear her sing. "I call this the song of death." Miharu said.

xxx  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:40 pm
Lala listened to miharu and after the song was over lala smiled "that was beautiful ,miharu"she said "and I'm sorry about your father" she said hugged miharu.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:50 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Well thank you Lala, except its foul in my ears."Miharu said. "What about you Lala, tell me about you before my classes begin?" Miharu asked.

xxx  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:16 pm
Lala looked at the ground "...I don't think I am supposed to say but..I am from a planet in a different solar system named ufira, so I'm what you would refer to as a alien." lala said "my full name is Lala Satalin Deviluke..I have two twin sisters ,nana and momo...my father is the king of the universe we are in ..his name is gid " just as lala looked up at miharu lala heard a sound and turned to see what it was when she was grabbed by her neck "lala,you weren't to tell anyone!" lala gasped for air ,she had no idea that one of her father's guards had been following her . Lala's black devil tail fell from where she had it hidden in her clothes "...let..me..go" lala said and the man who also had the same tail threw her , lala hit the wall and couched up blood "it better not happen again,I always have to follow around children" he said then disappeared.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and then at her guard and then saw the guard vanish. "Aliens huh, I'm not surprised considering idiot humans use to put people in the crazy house for believing aliens exist." Miharu said to the invisible guard. "And watch how you hit girls creep, humans aren't exactly stupid, we do have Area 51 by the way!"Miharu yelled at the invisible guard. Miharu rushed over to Lala putting her tail back up Lala's skirt inside her blouse. "For a civilization your severely lacking low status guard, at least the human guards know how to treat their women unlike you." Miharu said to the invisible guard

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Lala blushed as miharu put her tail back up her skirt and shirt , the guard remain silent . Lala stood up slowly "..I'm alright miharu , except the pain I'm feeling but..it will go away soon..I hope" she said feeling dizzy and stumbling forward onto miharu.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 am
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Ms. Lala, you should get signed up for school, its crucial for our age to be in class." Miharu said.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 pm
Lala nodded "ok" she said "I know you should probably..get to school now right?" she smiled.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers