Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A Secret Sacrifice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 pm

The Humans

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 pm
- Shiroki Kaishiro Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Everyone is Beautiful, but someday you will meet the one who is the most Beautiful-
Guess What? I'm a
Human

MY NAME ISShiroki Sorano
But People call MeShiro
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale

You Should Really Get to Know me
I'm carefree and a bit of a joker, I enjoy goofing off. I'm a bit of a flirt, just because I prefer talking to girls more than guys, and naturally compliment them (AKA an Unwitty flirt) but I do much respect the female gender. (Oh And... Take out the "Bit" I said previously, And put in "A Huge Flirt) Not only do I respect females, I respect everyone around me, and treat them equally. I mean, What's the point? We're all human... I think.... But still, why does it matter? I'm very friendly and talk to almost everyone if not Everyone. I'm quite a gentleman, speaking in such manner, but also rude in a teenage manner. Hey, I'm still young, Gotta give me credit for that at least. I'm honest as well, and have a feminine perspective on things. Speaking of which, is my hair okay? I spent a while to make it look nice. Oh no... I have a crease on my shirt..... Okay okay, I admit, I'm quite a perfectionist. But this is nothing. You should see my bookshelves, They're alphabetized by title in the manga section, By Author in the Novels, and Artists in the arts. OH NO! MY FRAME IS CROOKED!!!... You did not see that.... So I'm a pacifist, I Just don't like violence to much unless the time calls for it. By the way, I'm very emotional during movies and books... I cried so much in the Titanic. I'm relationship/girl shy. It's weird since I'm such a player, but if they take the lead and compliment me or something, I will turn blood beet red. That's why they should just let me take the lead. By the way, try as you might. But you can never get into my heart, and you'll find I made my way into yours.

Did You Know?

-I'm 6"3
-My Hair is Naturally Pink
-My Eyes? Pale Sky Blue
-Believe it or not, I'm French/Japanese on my Mother's side. And Korean/British on my Dad's side. And Yes... I can speak all 4 language. Wait... British isn't a language...

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ I've never been in an official relationship. Nor had my First kiss.
♤ I'm a bit of a Health Freak
♤ Truth be told.... I'm a bit of a Romantist

They're My DRUG

✓ Fast Cars and Motorcycles
✓ Kids
✓ Healthy food and Tea

They Make me SICK

✖ Greasy Food
✖ Coffee

I Do Enjoy
-Sewing - Cooking - Dancing - Playing Piano or Guitar - Collecting Tea Sets - Cleaning -

Do You want To Know?•••
Shiroki has always been loved and Cherished as a child. Adults thought he was great because he was social and had great Charisama. Parents loved him because he was always fun to be around, complimenting them, and great around Kids. Everyone always wanted him around, his smile and laughter was contagious. Making everyone's day.
He always Sang and Danced at Social gatherings, having everyone bond before they knew it. And he's a very good cupid. Known for setting people up together. But the thing is, he can never find the right one for himself. Girls trip over him, squeal when he comes by, comment on how good looking he is even though he's never met them. Not to mention he has great personality and makes a girl feel like, well... A girl. So many girls have asked him out, he's counted up to 142. He turned down every single one of them. But in the end, he helps them up again and introduces them to someone who would make them feel happy.
He's the perfect son a Father could ask for. Athlethic and Outgoing. The perfect son a Mother could ask for, Smart and sweet. The perfect Gay best friend, even though he's straight. He has a great sense of fashion. It's one of his best Talents. Cooking, Sewing, and Dance/Singing. But behind all these wonderful aspects of this boy, is someone who will not let anyone into his heart. That's because, at the moment, he has a sick younger SisterThat's always in the hospital. She's only 10 and is going to die soon. He thinks that he shouldn't love anyone, when he can love his sister

My Background Music•••
No Logic-Luka
Who Do I Like? •••
As Sad as it may seem, no One has made my heart perform a backflip
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm
The Friendly Jock

- Kaden Avery Duboix -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "There's no end to the Ocean.. I kept drowning and drowning. It's a never ending black hole.
Guess What? I'm a
Human?

MY NAME IS Kaden Avery Duboix
But People call Me Kaden
The last Number of Candles I saw was Seventeen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male

He is very cautious. (Only around deep water) Kaden tends not to take alot of risks like her friends. However, he will do some risk for the ones he absolutely likes. Very picky, proud to a Japanese boy; so much of a Jap, when he gets worried, sad, mad he'll speak in total Japanese. He will stick to his customs. He doesn't care if others thinks it's very stupid or dumb, he will bite you. Anyway, since he's cautious this concludes to being very curious. Along with this stuff he's very smart. Smart bout everything. Kaden will correct anything. If you say anything outta place, he'll correct.. Kaden can be and will be out-spoken, he doesn't say alot thats on his mind, but he will speak it when he feels like the time is right.

Did You Know?
✩ 5'10
✩ Blonde Locks
✩ Dodger-Blue Eyes
✩ Pure Japanese

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ Deathly afraid of the Ocean/Pool/Etc. (No one knows of this)
♤ I used to be a Boy Scout
♤ I had a Near Death Experience.

They're My DRUG

✓ Sports
✓ The GROUND.
✓ My friends at school

They Make me SICK

✖ Water
✖ Teasing
✖ Liars.

I Do Enjoy ๑ I cook at times ๑ I am best at Soccer than anything else ๑ Being an Outdoorsman

Do You want To Know?•••
Kaden Avery Duboix was born in the very busy city in Japan. He was a very energetic boy. Parents hardly knew where he was half the time. Kaden was often found playing in the field over by the sewage lake. They played games from Hide-N'-Seek to Baseball. And as always, his parents made everyone go home and he got in trouble. Well, in trouble as much as a "rich kid" could. Let's zoom into when he was six, Kaden tends to get in more trouble, but its what a ten-year-old is good at. You can't expect them to listen, can ya? Anyway, Kaden knew what was wrong and right. He isn't stupid. He isn't reckless, he's just curious. Kaden and this boy and his mom decided to go a lake and hang. His father was working with the boy's father. They had a blast until the boy decided it was time to venture off, and being the curious little boy he was, Kaden went after it and ran off with him. Reason why no one stopped them is because his own mother was sleeping like a baby.
When they got far enough, the boy jumped in the water and shouted that was full of joy. Kaden smirked, thinking he'll beat his jump. Well, life wasn't so kind to him. Once he jumped, he landed on a rock and broke his ankle and at age six, the water is much taller than him. He couldn't kick his way up 'cause his foot hurts and he's only six and doesn't think through stuff clearly. He tried screaming, but all that came out was muffled noises and bubbles. Where was his friend? His friend panicked and ran to Kaden's mother. During that time, Kaden was slowly losing his air. He couldn't keep his eyes open long, the water stings. He thought his life was gonna end right there.
Kaden awoke in a bed, feeling achy all over. Turns out, they got him to the hospital in time before he truly died. Several weeks had past and his parents decided to move. As soon as they got him out, they moved and they started a new life. Now, Kaden stays away water. Period. There's nothing to it. He plays sports, gets along with everyone at school, except the President. He guesses its just those cliche kind of things. Other than that, Kaden is a all-around guy.

My Background Music•••
Cross Game - Alice Nine
Who Do I Like? •••
The Mermaid (I dont know it yet)
THE AUTHOR•••iNessieMonsterRawr  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 pm
Allison Khuwier Valiamont

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality"
Guess What? I'm a
Human

MY NAME ISAllison Valiamont
But People call Me-Ali-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-17-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Female

Allison has a pretty laid back personality most of the time, usually not very stressed under her work. It's when her competitive side comes out, she loves a challenge in many areas ,even sports. She's a loyal, good friend to have and though she may not show it to others, but she's very compassionate and mature in many choices. She is incredibly forgiving, most may never guess, but she's feircly independent and learns not to rely on the emotions of others, considering she's found many others unreliable in the past. She enjoys showing others that she's top and shouldn't be messed with, acting like a BA sometimes, but it's just a defense thing really. She is completely dense to when people give her 'hints', or when it comes to romance. She can barely give those sort of hints herself, she normally says whats on her mind (In the best possible way that is). She is as honest as a child when it comes down to it, and her stubborness came along with her independence.

Did You Know?

-I'm 5'7
-Black long hair
-Very dark blue
-German/English/American

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ She doesn't like the ocean, but a lake(If she see's nothing swimming in it) and the pool is fine with her. She'll sleep on the beach or stick to a sand castle.
♤ She did have a crush on her bestfriend a few years ago (Not that she was entirely aware of the truth in her feelings).
♤ She actually would barely fight a person, out of her own kindness. Even if she was being attacked herself, she'd be hesitant to really put a good punch back. The only time she'd go all out is if another pesron was being attacked.

They're My DRUG

✓ Food, especially sushi or chocolate
✓ Reading & Music
✓ Biology & Soccer

They Make me SICK

✖ Liars & Ignorance
✖ Spicy Food
✖ Cliche Emotions

I Do Enjoy-Sports, especially soccer, I enjoy my videogames and a good book aswell. A good science class can open up the mind, riding bikes, and going anywhere to do something with friends-

Do You want To Know?•••
Allison was born in a rich home with a loving mother, a brutal older sister and a nearly absent father. Her grandparents even lived with her and they expected great things of her, considering her sisters actions. She was slow at first, but soon became a fast learner in her acedemics. As the years progressed, cruel friends came and went, with an expection of a few good ones she ended up in the gray area with an open mind. She learned to love her father, with his absense she knew deep down he loved her, but life wasn't always fair. Her father gave her what she needed, and told her wiser things than her grandparents could come up with in a week.

She goes to school, working her way to the top and became president. She knows it's really nothing special, but she goes to play the part and try to learn everyone's names. She feels she does an ok job, though she always beleives she can do better. She gets by with what she can, considering her laid back personality, others may envy her or not, she isn't aware. The reason many don't know of why she's on the council is because of her father, morely encouraging her though it isn't really what she wasn't Atleast she doesn't have to be a politician like him. She learned recently, after three years of her sister's absent is that her sister has had a child. Her sister joined the military a few years ago and is out in base somewhere, mostly doing technical work. She's a single mother and apparently Allison's aunt is going to go live with her sister on base. She rarely hears from her sister, but what she's told is that her sister loves Allison and wants her to succeed in life, the way she felt she didn't. Allison is left conflicted on the term of success, but she can now know that she loves her sister and is proud of her, whatever others may say of her. She also takes the time to realize she's in school and it's time for fun, a bit of work to stay ontop of that pedistle, but mosty fun with friends. Can't get into much trouble though, as far as my parents should know.

My Background Music•••
If It's Love
Who Do I Like? •••
I like all my friends and family(Dense)
THE AUTHOR•••MindXHunter  

Winters-Snow

Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers