Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Ancient way of the sword Rp (Players wanted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:13 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Agreed.* He said as he knocked another one outside. He jumped through the doorway, slashing two more of them on his way out. *Zero no gijutsu# 18: Suu~ifuto todoroku kaze surasshu! (Zero technique #18: Swift thundering wind slash)* He gathered wind around his blade, causing the frequency and vibration to rise to a near perfect cut. He the slashed in front of one of the men, causing him and other to fall into to perfectly cut pieces. *These swordsman are not well trained, but seem to never end!* He yelled while slashing more of them.

"But my soul is free."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Haruki Chungii wielder of the yummie zanbato

Haruki slashes another attacker then jumped down from a near by tree."Yes but I sense that thing are about to get a little interesting".he turns to his left to see three stronger and larger warrior covered with samurai armour."And there they are...these guys are just regular soldiers though." he holds his zanbato poiting to the approaching Revolutionists.

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/3/34/SP8-SamuraiGiants.jpg/600px-SP8-SamuraiGiants.jpg  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 am
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*Though they seem like normal foot soldiers, that armor says otherwise. Just look. Not a dent or scratch on it.* He said as he finished the last normal swordsman. He leveled his sword to point at the armored warriors.

"But my soul is free."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

As one of the samurai strike down towards Haruki he steps to his right to dogde."We'll it seems this will get realy interesting" he comments as the samurai then draws another katana and strikes down onto haruki with his right hand.Haruki quickly reacts by blocking with his zanbato."So it begins ."he mutters  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:45 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

Keo jumped over one of the samurai. *Baku daibingu ryū!* (Earthbound diving dragon) He slashed at the head of the samurai. *What?!* He cursed as it had no effect what so ever. He jumped back. *Thats impossible. Not a dent or scratch ether... Just who are they?* He asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

"ughh this might a little bit diffrent."Haruki looked up to the samurai's face to see a mask that sent a shiver down his spine."NO IT CANT BE."He pushes foward sending the samurai off balance."its cause thier stone warriors...this is ancient stuff here...if you ever heard the story of the ancient they are called the stone samurai..the should be protecting a temple far from here but the revolutionist must have awaken them."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

Keo jumped back, doging another samurai's attack. *Yes, My father used to sing me the story. Oh great travaler, seeker of fortune, your mishapes have brought you to this distroyed ruin. Enter if you, if you seek, but wake not he who sleeps. If he is awaken by thou's impure heart, seven stone giants will awaken each's own part. Oh great travaler who now lay's at the choice waht will you choose, Fortune and gold or life and a home?* He recited as he continued to doge. Suddenly, the stone samurai stopped dea in its tracks. *Is thouvwho makes the choice, freedom and life or awakening and death. Speek, old deerist friend.* It said as it stood up straight. *What... Friend... I suppose.* He hesitated. The samurai turned to the others, as if telepathically talking to them.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

haruki looks to keo then back to the samurai."hmm whats this."He comments as he walks over to keo then standing by his side.  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*To be honest, I don't know...* He said as he scratched the back of his head. *Traveler of the distance, listen to our tale, choose what to believe and aid us in our promise.* Said one of the stone samurai. *We have been cast away, an evil that knows no bounds awaits.* Said another. *This evil drove us made, pure is what that one is.* Continued another. *Oh chosen ones, aid us in purging the resting ones last home.* Finished the first one. *Uh... So what your trying to say is: You wan't us to come with you to the final resting place of... The fallen one?* Asked Keo.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

"the fallen one?...hmm i've heard stories of such place..ultimate power is granted to those in it and all that kind of stuff..but they were also stories..so not much of if it i know is true."....he has a pause in his sentence."but hey it'll be interesting to find out the truth."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*Well, I guess this proves it to be real...* He said uncertainly. *So, should we go investigate?* He asked as he put away his sword.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Haruki shrugged."well it wouldn't hurt,and i wasn't doing anything important anyways"he replys as he puts his zanbato back in it's sheath.  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*Sounds good! Let's get packing then!* He said as he rushed back into his home.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Haruki stood outside to wait already haveing his stuff."hmmm whats to this whole thing...can it be true." , he looks to the three samurai.."well it looks like we'll be finding out soon enough."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 am
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

As he was packing, he noticed something shine in the back of his wardrobe. *Tebayo?* He got closer to it to examine it. He picked it up. *Heh... Nice to see you again.* He said as he un-sheathed a rapier sword. *You never seem to give me time off grandpa.* He said as he packed it.
Sword: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff