Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fruits Basket: The Final Banquet PROFILES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 pm
The Celestial, Open
The Aries, Open
The Taurus, Open
Carina and Kayler Altra, The Gemini; Yoko Matsubishi
The Cancer, Open
The Leo, Open
The Virgo, Open
The Libra, Open
Axel EckHeart Altra, The Scorpio; XHeartless-ReaperXX
The Sagittarius, Open
The Capricorn, Open
Aislynn Iris Altra, The Aquaris; Hunter Crawl
Amellia Monte Altra, The Pisces; Reku1495
Dalmazio Claude Altra, The Ophiuchus; iSamjang Kimchi Crackers

★: CELESTIAL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 pm
♈: ARIES

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm
♉: TAURUS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm
♊: GEMINI

Carina and Kayler Altra

User Image

"Tonight, I shall devote myself to you // Our relationship is special!"

I go by..
Cari and Kayle
Is it that hard? I'm obviously...
Female and male, respectively
I've been living for years..
I'm just one page...
Gemini
A veryspecialdate...
June 20th
Because You are special...
Carina: I love Kayle...but that's not really the same thing.
Kayler: Haha, yeah right.

I could singforever..
Both: Promise // Rin and Miku
Carina: I wanna be like other Girls // Atomic Kitten
Kayler: When I get you Alone // GLEE Cover

Just the way I am...
Ooh, ooh, can I do this part Kayle? Well you're not saying no so I'm gonna take that as a go-ahead, haha! Most people like to say we're hard to understand; Kayle and I get along really well and we have that whole, I can tell what you're going to say twin thing going on so we're closer then family, better then friends, heck, we might as well be the same person sometimes! However, I guess it doesn't work the same way with other people; Kayle and I pride ourselves on our intelligence so we're always poking around places we shouldn't be to get a few answers, but oftentimes we've been told that the things we say and the way we hash things out just don't make sense. And I'll be the first to admit that we contradict ourselves all the time; I'd like to think we aren't too hypocritical but it happens sometimes. Oh, did I say how versatile we are? Kayle and I are the best mulitaskers you could ever find since we like to keep one eye on everything at the same time inbetween learning as much as we physically can day in and out. Chatty and happily influential, Kayle and I can make friends anywhere at any time (heck, we don't even mind having a talk with the Ophiuchus from time to time), but if you're in our firing line, better watch out! There's some darker benefits to knowing how to get what you want all day, any day.

Do we have to Talk about this?
Well since Carina did the last part, I guess I'll do this one. We weren't born in Italy; actually the both of us came from France, Paris to be exact. Yes, it's terribly cliche, but it fit us perfectly; strange people in a strange city full of culture and adventure. Of course it wasn't always easy, even though it sounds like nothing but fun every day; when Cari and I were born as fraternal twins we were healthy and our Dad says we had great sets of lungs that were in tune with each other from the moment we could breathe so we've always been together, but that wasn't really the problem. The problem was that when our Mom and dad tried, respectively, to hold me and Cari, we turned into odd looking little weasel things; gave the doctor and the nurses heart attacks we did. And from then on, we were sort of sheltered by our parents; our birthday parties were always family only for fear of a transformation, and we were home schooled until we learned to keep to ourselves at all times. It's a wonder we all survived for so many years, but we did it and somehow we got really lucky in that our parents never hated us for what we were.

On our eleventh birthday the Celestial came to us as we were coming home from public school; it was explained to us that just because we were a little different, didn't mean that we couldn't experience the same happiness as all the normal, non weasel children. Naturally we were a little scared to leave Paris since it had been the only place we'd ever known, but eventually it was decided that such a decision was definately for the best and so our entire family moved to Italy; our parents got a nice, comfy home just outside the main Altra estate, and we didn't have to live in fear of touching other Altra kids. Some of them we get along with...some of them we don't. But no matter what, we're all one big family now, and every day is an adventure. Neither of us really know why we're moving to Japan all of a sudden and it doesn't make much sense, but as long as we get to be together, there's no obstacle we can't face, right Cari?

I will always love these...

Cari:
• Chocolate and sweets
Choucroute garnie, a French meal with suasage, sourkraut and potatoes
• RPGs
• Drawing
• A good Book

Kayle:
• Most fruits, particularly oranges.
Pot au feu, the French version of beef stew
• Shooter and War games
• Sports
• Horror Movies

I will forever despise these...

Cari:
• The color pink
• Stupid people
• Having to repeat herself
• Pervs
• Being seperated from Kayler

Kayle:
• Stupid people
• Being seperated from Carina
• Romance movies
• Restrictions and too many rules
• Coming in second

It seems I've forgotten...
When Carina gets out of school she wants to be either a professional artist or photographer. Kayler is still figuring out what his occupation will be.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm
♋: CANCER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm
♌: LEO

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:50 pm
♍: VIRGO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm
♎: LIBRA

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:55 pm
♏: SCORPIO

Altra, Eckheart Axel

User Image

"Beating of the wings up high / Beyond the Earth, beyond the Sky"

I go by..
Axel, just Axel
Male
Seventeen
I'm just one page...
Role:
Scorpio
I'm hideous...

A veryspecialdate...
November eighteenth
Cari
I could singforever..
Juukyuusai Shuga Shikao
Morning Sky Kumi Tanioka

Just the way I am...
Some people have said that I'm like a ripple on the surface of a pond. Elusive and quick, impossible to catch. Nobody can seem to know what I'm actually thinking. I'm calm and collective around everyone. Sometimes I can be as smooth as glass, unreadable. I'm always thinking and I always seem far off, sometimes that makes me seem like an airhead. I can be very kind and sweet, but that is uncommon for those who I don't know. This all hides a raging inferno and hatred for the curse and for those who don't understand and will never understand what we have to go through.

I was born in Germany to a pair destined for each other as well as destined for heartbreak. My mother, Andreas, was a Swedish painter whose long fingers also played the piano very well. My father, Alfons, was a German businessman who spoke romance as well as good deals. Their lifes had been perfect... then they had me. Everything for them went downhill the moment Andreas held me in her arms. Suddenly, instead of a quietly crying baby boy, she had a larger than normal scorpion in her arms. Alarmed, she dropped me. After a few minutes I turned back into a baby, but by then she didn't want to touch me. Even my father resented me. They still took me home. Andreas spent her days avoiding her child, sending maids to feed me. Oddly, there was a kindly male maid that always fed me because the female ones never wanted anything to do with me. When I turned three, I was ignored, avoided and abandoned, except for that male maid. He told me once that his name was Ed and that I could call him Eddy. His German was flawless and yet he came from England, a far away country that seemed like a dream to me. When I turned seven, Ed died, leaving me all alone. That is also the year Andreas died of depression, killing herself with her own paint. A month after she died, Alfons took to beating me, blaming me for her death. He beat if I spoke or was loud. I was covered in bruises by the time I turned eight. That is when they came. The Celestial found me by rumors of a boy who could turn into a scorpion, although nobody knew if this was true because he never came outside. The Celestial bargained with my father and Alfons took money just to have me taken away. Therefore, at first, I resented the Celestial, thinking that this person had only bought me to abuse me more. Although this was wrong, for when we got where we were going, I was pampered and cleaned up, treated for my bruises and open wounds. I have been with the Altra ever since.

• Cari
• Drawing
• Acting
• Reading huge books
• Strawberries

• Alfons, his father
• Whips
• Blood
• The color brown
• Classical and rap music

He always has a golden locket with him, it was his first birthday present and it was given to him by Ed.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) XHeartless-ReaperXX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 pm
♐: SAGITTARIUS

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:58 pm
♑: CAPRICORN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 pm
♒: AQUARIS

Aislynn Iris Altra

User Image

"Fall in the grave I've been digging myself, but there's room for two, six feet under the stars...."

I go by..
Ai, Lynn, Iris
Female
Sixteen
I'm just one page...
Aquarius
A veryspecialdate...
February 15th
Dalmazio...*blush*
I could singforever..
Magnet - Clear & Dasoku

Just the way I am...
Aislynn is a gentle, and rather kind person. She's not the type of person to resort to violence, and is level-headed in all kinds of situations. She's usually very patient and understanding. But no one can tell what she's thinking and she's almost impossible to understand sometimes. She rarely has a temper, and she usually keeps it under a lid.

Aislynn was born in the main family of Altra, and her parents were rather understanding of her predicament. They realized she had the curse of Aquarius since, when she was born and held in her father's arms, she turned into a turtle.

She lived a mostly sheltered life, and she was always a shy person from the start, so she never really made any friends outside of the family. The first person she ever befriended was Mell, but they didn't see each other often because Mell went to a co-ed school while Aislynn was home-schooled. During that time, she befriended the other Zodiacs and opened up to her family a little bit more. Because Mell befriended Dalmazio, Aislynn took the chance and befriended him as well, to find that he wasn't as bad as the others made him seem.

She herself was also curious as to why they had to go to Japan...Her language classes will have paid off, sure, but she still can't help but wonder...

• Fresh air
• Reading
• Candy
• Drawing
• Music

• Crowded spaces
• Being sick
• Being weak
• Restrictions
• Being separated from the family

N/A

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Hunter Crawl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm
♓: PISCES

Amellia Monte Altra

User Image
"I bring the pure flow of water around // The rocks of life won't pull me down"

I go by..
Amellia, or simply Mell
Female
Seventeen
I'm just one page...
Pisces
Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!

A veryspecialdate...
February 25
Oh! Uh, I, um...
I could singforever..
Pure - Superchic[k]

Just the way I am...
Mell is very true to the Pisces nature; kind, patient, generous, and gentle. Mell is a soft soul, sensitive to the needs of others and always needing to please. She's very much a push-over, not having much of a spine at all. But she doesn't much mind, so long as those she cares about are happy. Mell is willing to go great lengths for her family and friends, going so far as to put her own neck on the line. She's a very loyal soul. Sweet to a fault, she makes friends easily, though her timid demeamor keeps her from being too bold. She has a willing ear to anyone who needs it, and often comes across as motherly to the younger ones. And though it may seems as if nothing gets her down, Mell isn't immune to negetive thoughts; she bottles up all of her, what she claims to be, unseemly emotions, such as sadness, anger, and so on. When alone she openly expresses them, though in silence, as she doesn't want to trouble anyone else. Even to those she trusts, she rarely ever breaks down in front of them, and instead is the shoulder for them to cry on.

A true Altra, she has always lived in the main house. Her parents never rejected her, as her mother's sister was a Zodiac member before she was killed in a car accident. The curse was nothing new to them; although it did fill them with great sympathy towards their daughter, as she would have to bear it for her entire life.

When she was of school age, she was sent, at first, to a coed preschool, so she could at least atempt to have a normal life. Her parents were careful, always reminding her not to hug any boys, though never giving a reason why. Not that the ever willing to please Mell needed one. But of course, accidents happen, and one cannot control the ways of gravity. It wasn't her fault the boy had fallen on her, but only a few moments later, there she lay, flopping around, gasping for breath. Pisces, the fish. She almost died that day, if not from lack of air then from being crushed. She turned back in time, though, completely naked and crying. Never before had she been so scared. Her parents were called, and that was the end of her public schooling. From then on, she went to a private, all-girls school largely funded by the Altra family.

Living on the main estate, she had the opportunity to stay with the Zodiac members and become friends with them. Most of them, actually, as she wasn't quite the type of person to ever dislike someone. She grew up with them, loving them. Even the Ophiuchus; she feels great sympathy towards him, and wishes him to be happy, often wondering why he is so rejected. But it isn't her place to ask.

In recent times, she's been more curious about their move to Japan. She doesn't quite know why they are moving. But again, it isn't her place to ask.

• Sweets
• Pastas
• White Carnation flowers
• The Altra
• Being of Use to Others

• Disappointing Someone
• Transforming (Rarely does it happen when she's actually in the water- where she can breath)
• Onions
• Troubling Others
• Mint

Though she's nothing special, Mell plays piano fairly well; it's a beautiful sound, she says, and calms her mind.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Reku1495

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm
⚕: OPHIUCHUS

Dalmazio Claude Altra

User Image
"I wish I could travel overground
to where all you hear is water sounds,
to capture and keep inside of me."

I go by..
Dal, Zio, Al, Dalma
Male
Seventeen
I'm just one page...
The Ophuicus

A very special date...
November 26th
No one yet,
I could sing forever..
Cayman Islands

Just the way I am...
Dalmazio is very distant. He has been shunned for most of his life as he was neglected. So, he is not accustomized to expressing his thoughts and emotions. He is quick to anger and Dalmazio is a very strong fighter. He will use violence if harrassed. Dalmazio only knows of pain and is why he puts a wall between himself and others. The ony one who has gained his full trust is his guardian. Although he purposely distances himself, Dalmazio wishes to be accepeted and cared for. Dalmazio deep down, is a kind but fragile heart.

The day of his birth marked his fractured life. Dalmazio was born as the inferior cursed one amoung the other Altra; he took the form of the Ophuicus. Upon his birth, he was instantly rejected by his mother and father. Dalmazio's mother was horrified when the baby she held had turned into a snake. He was then immediately taken from the hospital to the Celestial and Dalmazio's mockery began once the silver band encircled his fragile wrist.

Dalmazio's childhood was not the happiest; he was both abused and severely neglected. Dalmazio was shunned and outcasted and when he reached the young age of five, his life then had woven into a belligerent level of cruelty. the act which severed his life was the murdur of his mother and suicide of his father. The news spread like wild-fire and Dalmazio was blamed for the deed. He was locked into a room specified for himself, by the Celestial, for 3 months.

Dalmazio's childhood, from that small period, was robbed from him. When released from his punishment, Dalmazio at first was sent to live with different households of the Altra family. This move continued for 6 months until he was finally given stability from a man. This man was a gentle heat and nurtured Dalmazio as his own. He was a distant family member of the Altra, but still part of the head household. Dalmazio's guardian dealt well with his emotional scarring. Although Dalmazio was hot -tempered or distant at times, His guardian protected him well and thrived to regain Dalmazio's lost childhood.

Dalmazio's emotions are still a problem but he has learned to cope with them. He has also grown to trust and love his guardian and accept him as a true father. Dalmazio's true form had brought him cruelty but it had also proven to bring him closure. In one time, Dalmazio and his guardian had a tense arguement which led to his guardian removing Dalmazio's bracelet, purposely. His true form was revealed. Dalmazio had ran away for one week feeling ashamed. He did not want to bear hearing the criticism he thought he would recieve. But, Dalmazio's guardian searched for him and stopped until he found him. Because of this fight, Dalmazio's trust completely opened for his guardian.

•Father figure
•Tea
•Fog
•Sports
•Sleeping

• Father
•The Celestial
• Enclosed spaces
•Smell of alcohol
•Cold weather