Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like this guild?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Maybe so...
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

LufaMouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:18 pm

Hiya all, Im LufaMouse!
But u can call me Liz!
I love FMA and Edward Elric!
so.. yea...
rofl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
FMA's on  

Ninja_Mina
Crew

Aeaea
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:53 pm
I'm Aeaea. I guess I was invited because I'm Dobbs' friend and I was in the area, wearing a block suit, when there was a block meeting. I generally like computer games and books, and I like to pretend that I can draw. I'm 16, the 5th of 6 kids, and completely lost as to what I'd like to do with my life. As for role in the guild, I guess I'm a block to call upon whenever you're short one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:03 pm
awww you sound so cuuute  

Ninja_Mina
Crew

Crawfish Prime

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:50 pm
Hi,im sparkyperson
I've been a blox for about three or four days now and i run the angelic blox charity,where i donate blox to the needy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:03 am
Hi, I'm Jessie Sparrow. I'm new 'round these parts but love being a part of the blox brigade. I was introduced not even a week ago to the brigade by LeLe and a few others while they were mobbing a human in gaia towns. needless to say I was hooked.  

Jessie Sparrow

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Penny g

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:26 am
hiya blaugh you can call me penny...im from england and i just joined this guild...im flaming chihuahua's friend xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 am
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!  

Cerk Brushfire

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:11 am
Sparkyperson
Hi,im sparkyperson
I've been a blox for about three or four days now and i run the angelic blox charity,where i donate blox to the needy.
Whoa, thats pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:46 am
hey, i'm Lyra, I like becoming a block on towns, and enjoy making walls and various other objects.  

lyrahallia

cariboo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:01 pm
I'm c h a o s X t h e o r y, I'm 15, and I really need to get a shorter name 3nodding . Just call me chaos if you want.

Storytime surprised .

Me, Dobbs, Cerk, and some other blocks found each other one sunny day in gaiatown. We decided to form the Blox Brigade, I think the name was Dobbs' idea. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. The forum was created, many more people were recruited, and here we are. If I'm not mistaken, we are the best blox guild out there right now. We will rule all of Gaia. xp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:10 pm
Yay! x3  

tokyovsgodzilla

400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:12 pm
c h a o s X t h e o r y
I'm c h a o s X t h e o r y, I'm 15, and I really need to get a shorter name 3nodding . Just call me chaos if you want.

Storytime surprised .

Me, Dobbs, Cerk, and some other blocks found each other one sunny day in gaiatown. We decided to form the Blox Brigade, I think the name was Dobbs' idea. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. The forum was created, many more people were recruited, and here we are. If I'm not mistaken, we are the best blox guild out there right now. We will rule all of Gaia. xp
Those were the days...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:54 pm
*In old-man voice* I remember when we first started The Blox Brigade...*end old-man voice* Sorry...couldn't help myself! Anyway, you all can call me Metallic, and I can proudly say that I was one of the first people to join-in on the brigade! Also, I am one of those kinds of people that like to be the right-hand-man, so to speak...I don't like being the leader, but a step or two under the leader ranking. Anyway, I am very glad that I got invited to this guild! Together, we will rule all of Gaia!!!  

MetallicCheese

LeLe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:04 pm
Jessie Sparrow
Hi, I'm Jessie Sparrow. I'm new 'round these parts but love being a part of the blox brigade. I was introduced not even a week ago to the brigade by LeLe and a few others while they were mobbing a human in gaia towns. needless to say I was hooked.

YAY!! Soo glad you joined up Jessie ^.^

I am LeLe (Not 'LeLe Member' as it says on the front post of this page sweatdrop ), and I have been on gaia since 2003. I generally frequent the art forums, and sell my own art for much gaia gold, but otherwise I enjoy running around in towns stacking with other blocks or observing (or truth be told; annoying) the humans. I was present when the blox brigade was officially made, and was part of that perfect wall. ^.^

As for my role in the blox brigade, I enjoy recruiting, as well as making visual plans for blox designs. I also take a large amount of blox screenies, and would be happy to host any that anyone else has, as I have my own website with tonnes of tonnes of space.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff