Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Lea and Collin's dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:59 pm
Collin nodded, taking a sip of his water. "I see. How long have you been studying magic?" He paused to take a bite of salmon, chewing slowly, savoring it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 pm
"We magicians start our training at 6 years old." Lea told Collin. "It takes 3 to 5 years to finish one course." Lea said. She took another bite and then took a sip. "Now, I want to learn a third type of magic." said Lea. She took a
nother bite.  

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm
Collin swallowed. "I see," he replied, nodding. Picking up another piece of salmon with his fork, he remarked, "This is very good. You are an excellent cook."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 pm
"Thank you. I cooked sometimes for my family." Lea told him. She took a couple of more bites. "So tell me a little about yourself." Lea said. "I told you about myself." she teased.

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:00 pm
He smiled wryly, taking another bite. "True enough," he remarked after swallowing. "What would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm
"Hmm... how about your family, only if it doesn't push your nerves too far." Lea told him. She took a bite of her salmon while waiting for Col
lin to answer.  

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 pm
"Certainly," he replied. "My parents are Fionnlagh ((FINN-lahgh)) and Saraid ((SAR-ud)) mac Niall, of the Seelie Court." He took another bite of salmon. "Are you familiar with the structure of the Faerie Courts?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm
"No, sorry. I'm a magician not a Faerie." Lea told the boy. She finished off her fish and sipped the last sip of her pop. She put her dishes in the sink and came back and sat down to where she was before. She was listening to Collin, awaiting his answer.

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm
He nodded. "Understandable." Finishing off the last of his salmon, he sipped at his drink as he explained. "The Fae are divided into the Seelie, Unseelie, and Wild courts. The Fae of the Seelie court tend to be friendlier and more courtly, although they are by no means more 'good' than the Unseelie. The Wild Court is populated by Fae that swear fealty to neither of the other courts, and thus are more loosely organized than the Seelie and Unseelie. There are smaller courts within the Seelie and Unseelie courts, but I shan't bore you with further detail."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Lea listened to every word that Collin had said. She picked up his plate and put it in the sink too. "Seems familiar. Maybe I slept through it in one of my classes. Perhaps geography?" Lea said. "Well, I am getting tired. I will be going to bed. Goodnight." Lea said to Collin. She walked into her room and fell asleep right away. She was really tired after her day.

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aglargelair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm
"Good night," he replied, seeing her to her room. "Sleep well." After the door to her room closed, he walked over to the sink and began washing the dishes. "How are you faring, my dear Líadan?" he whispered softly. After finishing the dishes, he returned to his room and read for a while before retiring as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm
At about 5:00 the next morning, Collin rolled out of bed. Quietly getting dressed, he slipped into the kitchen/common area, carrying a sheaf of parchment, a small leather bag, and several books. He put the load on the table and began to make a simple breakfast—toast and eggs. After eating, he cleared away his dishes and spread the books and parchment out over the table's surface. A few of the pieces of parchment held strange designs, and some others held tight but neat writing in a flowing script, but most were either new, blank sheets or aged manuscripts, written in cramped scrawls and scribbles.

Muttering to himself, Collin began rearranging the papers, stacking the blank pages neatly to one side and laying the manuscripts out in front of him. He selected three of the books from the stack and opened them to cloth bookmarks. Leaning over the table, Collin began to peruse the books and parchment in earnest, his brow furrowed with concentration as he focused in turn on copying down passages from the manuscripts, reading through the books, and puzzling over the designs for nearly an hour.  

Aglargelair

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Lea woke up at about 5:30. She had woke up to some muttering and other stuff. When Lea went to the kitchen she saw Collin looking at a bunch of papers that were everywhere. Le went up to him. "What are you doing up so early in the morning? Want something to eat?" Lea asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm
Collin glanced up after a moment. "Hm? Oh, I am working on an arcane project. And thank you, but I have already eaten." He straightened up, setting down his quill. and shuffling some of the papers around to clear a space on the table. "Here, sit down," he pulled out a chair for her. "Let me get you something to eat. I hope I didn't wake you?"  

Aglargelair

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm
"No you didn't wake me. And you don't need to get me anything. I'm just gonna go change and leave." Lea told him. She pushed in the chair and went to go change. When she came out she was wearing dark blue jeans and a black tank top with a jean jacket. She went to the door. "Bye. Good luck with what you're doing." Lea said. Then she opened the door and left.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff