No more stupid cake jokes in Portal 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:15 pm
You guys are worrying me. If it's the kinda thing where they just swapped cake for ********' potatoes... that sounds gay as ******** said the stuff at the beginning with Wheatley was pretty great.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:29 pm
Hey guys...potatoes. xd xd xd  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm
i beat it, i think everyone playing will enjoy how it all ends. cause thats when it really begins if you think about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Hey guys...potatoes. xd xd xd

The potatoes is a lie xd xd xd  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 pm
The whole cake thing is kind of what made the first game good. Gave this certain "promise" that she failed to give. It was awesome.
But if they put it in the 2nd one, it wouldn't be new, or it would be just plain stupid and old. It would be a rehash of something they did in the 1st which I know they don't want to do that. So, i guess it could be considered a good thing they didn't put it in the 2nd one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm
You Silly Wanker
The whole cake thing is kind of what made the first game good. Gave this certain "promise" that she failed to give. It was awesome.
But if they put it in the 2nd one, it wouldn't be new, or it would be just plain stupid and old. It would be a rehash of something they did in the 1st which I know they don't want to do that. So, i guess it could be considered a good thing they didn't put it in the 2nd one.
the first few test were rehashes anyway, if they did the cake joke too people would have been mad, though i like where they do make one joke about it.  

Xilo The Odd

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm
Xilo The Odd
You Silly Wanker
the first few test were rehashes anyway, if they did the cake joke too people would have been mad, though i like where they do make one joke about it.

Haven't played it yet so I wouldn't know about any cake jokes in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 am
Forgot about the cake on the wall at the beginning... But no, there are no stupid potato jokes. There is a reason I mention potatoes though.  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 pm
how are you feeling? good? cause i'm a potato.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 pm
Oh, you guys made it seem like Valve's attempt at another stupid meme. I don't know if there's more potato stuff later but right now it just seems like a funny twist in the story.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 am
The Eleventh AK
Oh, you guys made it seem like Valve's attempt at another stupid meme. I don't know if there's more potato stuff later but right now it just seems like a funny twist in the story.
The funny twist in the story and something else is what I mean, but the something else is before the twist.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:43 pm
The "something else" just seemed like foreshadowing to what happens later

Either way, jerking your sausage to how hilarious potatoes are is the kind of thing that made the cake thing stupid. So... CUT IT OUT scream  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm
On another note.
New Mortal Kombat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm
The Eleventh AK
The "something else" just seemed like foreshadowing to what happens later

Either way, jerking your sausage to how hilarious potatoes are is the kind of thing that made the cake thing stupid. So... CUT IT OUT scream

You know they won't.  

Waynebrizzle

Psychic Ambience

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 am
Donate if you like/ heart cake!!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers