Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NUR Posting Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  ok but could be better
  thought this was suppose to be something great
  Thank You!
View Results

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am
(OOC: I say we use the random number generator, 1-30. 1-10 makes Dosu the host. 11-20 makes Yashamaru the host. 21-30 makes Sora the host. Then, to determine the demon, we use the ones spot. Each number will stand for its respective demon. In the rare chance that there's a 0 in the ones place, we can either just regenerate just the number for the ones place, regenerate a completely new number and host, or allow whoever created the rpc to choose 3nodding . How does that sound? By the way, anyone know if Claru is still going to rp as Yashamaru?)

User ImageSora, if she was closer, would have picked up the sign of fear that Dosu's eyes showed. Hey, it wasn't because of nothing that the girl somehow managed to be in the top of the class even though she always seemed to be distracted by something. She was extremely perceptive. Of course, she had bad points to balance out her knack for staying hidden, her agility/speed, and her perception. One was already stated, her tendency to be quite disruptive, loud, and overall very un-ninja-like. Another was her lack of strength. Of course, she had enough to push her own body into various tricks as she had just shown off, but in an arm-wrestling match against anyone else in the room, she would lose. As for ninjutsu, genjutsu, bukijutsu, and all the other specialized stuff, the girl had yet to really delve far enough into them to figure out her strong/weak points.

Seeing Tsunade sit, Sora figured it was time that she took a seat as well. Thus, she ran back up to her desk... by using the other desks instead of the stairs. was the thought that quickly ran through the girl's head when she decided on her path, When she reached the table she had been sitting at when the hokage first arrived, Sora stopped her run by turning around and braking at the same time while on said desk and then allowing herself to fall backwards into her seat once she had completed the turn, a stunt that created quite a loud, "Ouch!" from the girl as her butt hit the chair harder than she had expected it to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

((Since you thought of it you should random it. smile Also no I dont know. I think not because I gave her the chance to be a jounin and she said Yashamaru was not a ninja. Also someone has to be Shizune and bring in the briefcase.))

Dosu gave a little smile as Sora did more extreme stunt. He still had no idea that Sora was a girl, but all the excitement and enthusiasm that she gave off made Dosu's day go by soo much faster. It created an extraction from Class and learning, which always bored him. He was decent with most ninja skills, but Ninjutsu. Even though he had a knack for Genjutsu he rarely found anyone that could teach him it. He had a dark side where torturing someone mind through an illusion seemed prefect to him.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
HeadlessKoko generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 30!

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm
(OOC: Erm, just so you know, for the most part, Claru is actually a "he". He just recently changed his gender for the Achievement sweatdrop . And I'll be Shizune for this post.)

User ImageA moment after her name was called, Shizune's face popped into the room, to be specific, Shizune's very angry face. "Lady Tsunade, so this is where you were!" obviously, the apprentice had been looking for the former hokage, "Do you know how much trouble I went through to find you after you just walked off when I was asking for permission to enter the school! Really now?". At the last sentence, the black-haired woman's face changed from one of anger to a more gentler, "I give up" kind of face. She stepped into the room, the large briefcase held in front of her in one hand and a dog-sized pig held in the other. Walking up to her master, the girl set the briefcase on the teacher's desk that Tsunade was standing besides. After doing that, she stood besides the more experienced medic, holding Ton-ton the pig with both hands now that she didn't need to hold the briefcase.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm
Kagetsukiko
(OOC: Erm, just so you know, for the most part, Claru is actually a "he". He just recently changed his gender for the Achievement sweatdrop . And I'll be Shizune for this post.)

((My Bad... I'll RPC as someone other than Dosu soon!))

User Image

Without even the slightest sound a shinobi of the Hidden Hot Springs ANBU Corps arrived. He was in the back of the room. His hands were empty, with his weapons placed in their respective spots. He slowly reached behind him and grabbed a scroll. He held it out to Lady Tsunade, as he opened his mouth to speak smoke rolled out "Ma'am... I'm glad I found you. There is trouble in Leaf! They are asking for back up and you are to return. I am to gather a squad and and follow you." He did not mention who he was or what had happened in the Hidden leaf. Information on what was happening in Kohona was in the scroll he held out to her.

He also didn't mention it, but the squad he was to receive was Genin, for Hidden Hot Springs ANBU were occupied with other Missions and trials.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

--------------------> Tsunade <-------------------

Her assistant had walked in and brought the suitcase like so. She was kinda glad that she did. Though Shizune was made at her for leaving and just waltzing into the Academy."Oh Hush Shizune. You know fair well that i can make my own choices. I don't see anyone here preventing me from coming in."she then took the briefcase that she instructed Shizune to bring. She opened it on the desk and began to rummage through it.  
HeadlessKoko generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 pm
(OOC: Okay, because apparently the first run-through with the random number generator was a failure. Let's try it again.... Oh, and I feel bad for Yashamaru so....)

Yashamaru carefully watched as the scene before him unfolded. Not the most talkative, he often liked to simply listen to others. It was actually how he managed to gain a good deal of information, much of which he easily remembered. As a relative to a previous kazekage, the ninja, which he was regardless of how much he degraded himself, often lived in the shadow of someone greater than himself. That was how he came to be so quiet and humble. His manners were of the highest class as well along with his loyalty. Seeing how he was the "new kid" in the village, a position that explained why Dosu thought he was anything higher than a genin, he stayed in the back even more. The blonde shinobi's antics brought a slight smile to his face and the former hokage's skill awed him. He even noticed Dosu's mood swings and, unlike Sora, could see the slight fear he had in his eyes. However, all of this he took in quietly.

EDIT- (OOC: Alright, looks like Dosu gets the Nibi 3nodding .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

((Ok... Wasn't expecting the Nibi, but I guess we can manage that. You guys will have to help me play as Dosu though.))

Dosu looked at the ANBU person that had appeared. He wondered how he'd arrived, but it really didn't matter. What did was that Leaf was in trouble. "Sir, I'd like to travel to Leaf and help. I have recently made Genin and so has Sora. I do not know if the new kid is a Genin or higher, or even a ninja." he slightly remembered that Yashamru had said he wasn't that good at ninja skills or something in that matter. He shook it off, as he wanted to attack a little tough for this person, since he'd be on a mission. Dosu wanted to go along and maybe learn something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm
(OOC: Sure, I can help 3nodding . Exactly how interactive do you want the Nibi to be?)

User ImageSora had been steadily bobbing her head to a beat that apparently only she could hear when the ANBU suddenly appeared. Immediately, the girl straightened up and sat still; however, her eyes gave her interest away, they were shining with excitement to hear what the masked shinobi would say. When she heard the news, though, the look in her eyes immediately changed from excitement to shock and concern even as they remained as energetic as they always did. "Ah, trouble in Leaf?!" the girl asked as she jumped so high out of her seat that she actually came to kneel on the table rather than simply stand, "What happened?! How bad is it?! Count me in! How can I help?!". A stream of questions poured from her mouth one after another in a quick, almost incoherent babble. Yep, she definitely still had her usual energy even if it was directed at something else. Then, after asking the ANBU everything she could possibly think of, the girl's attention quickly shifted to Tsunade, wondering how the former Hokage would take the news. In her peripheral vision, she could also see Yashamaru in the corner of the classroom. Considering that she was looking at him with the very edge of her vision, Sora couldn't pick much out from the new boy's actions other than the fact that he was looking up. His head didn't move as Sora's did when she looked around, but the girl knew that he could easily take in everyone's expressions by just moving his eyes.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

--------------------> Tsunade <-------------------

((Evil, Vial, but Persuading))

Tsunade picked up the scroll and looked at it. She read it, her eyes were the only thing that gave away her fears. Without any hesitation she turned towards the doors, one of her hands grabbed Tonton and her briefcase with one fluid motion. She began to speak "Shizune... Leaf was attacked. We must return to help the wounded." what she didn't say was why or who was behind it. She was out the door before anyone could stop her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 pm
(OOC: No, I meant how often are you planning on having Nibi pop up inside of Dosu's head? A lot? A little? Only in certain situations? If so, what kind of situations?)

User ImageShizune had looked at the ANBU in concern as soon as he appeared. In her experience, seeing an ANBU was never any good. The look of concern simply increased as she heard that Leaf had been attacked. However, as any good assistant, the woman stayed beside her hokage, not doing anything until she was told. She didn't even try to steal a peek at the letter even when it was fully possible for her to. "Yes, Tsunade-sama," the woman replied as she followed dutifully after her master, exiting after her before the door had a chance to close. She no longer had the flustered look that she usually adopted whenever her master ran off ahead of her. Now, she was all business and all serious. However, as she left, she remembered her manners and rushed a, "Thank you for your hospitality," just as her face passed through the door frame.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

The ANBU slowly turned towards the class. He did not lower his mask, like most would, but spoke through it. He pulled a letter and called out names "Sora... Yashamaru... and Dosu..." with each pause he stared at that person, trying to figure out what they were capable of. "I am here to bring you on a mission. We are not able to send any Jounin or Chuunin to Konoha because of the failed Coup on the Yukage. Therefore I must take and train you three. As of now all of you are under my protection and command. As long as you are smart and do everything I say you will live. If I need to hone you skills through train we will do it on the way." He knew he'd said a lot, but he felt it necessary. He usually didn't care this much, but with children in his care now, he felt he had to be commanding and strict, if they were to survive. Especially with the Hachidai (Hachidai= Eight Great Hells) behind it all.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 pm
User ImageYashamaru could see Sora about to burst into complaint but before she could get a word out, the quite shinobi rose a hand and quickly began, "Excuse me. Before we begin, what should we call you?". As he looked at the Anbu, he could just see Sora puff her cheeks out as she stopped whatever she said. the shinobi observed about Sora as he looked at the man he had addressed with what seemed like complete focus. His reasons from stopping the girl were simple. He didn't want to step into what could very well be their deaths without having a chance to fight for their lives. To do that, he would need to know more about the others and that required some training.

Just for the record, as with Dosu, Yashamaru had no idea that Sora was a girl. He noticed her voice, yes, but attributed that to her having not gone through puberty yet. It made sense, out of the three, Sora definitely looked the youngest.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

The ANBU waited for everyone's attention. He slowly sat down on the academy teacher's desk. His voice was soft now, as if he had actually taken the time and thought about it "You can Shifuu..." He then looked around "Please tell me your skills and then I'll release you to go pack. We'll leave for Leaf right away."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 pm
(OOC: Hope you don't mind sweatdrop ? By the way, I did get everything, right?)

User ImageDosu was the first to respond as Sora took the moment to hesitate on her next action. "I specialize in genjutsu but the lack of teachers hasn't really given me the chance learn much. My speed and chakra stamina are also somewhat above average," the shinobi quickly responded formally, eager to get started on the mission but visibly much calmer than Sora, who was really just as eager as he was if for different reasons, "In everything else, I'm decent. Well, except for ninjutsu, I can't use that, too well." If he could, he would have said something about Sora. However, the truth was, while they did belong to the same village, he had never really talked with her, which explained why he thought that she was a boy. Dosu had graduated a year or so earlier than Sora had and they had never shared a class.

Even more important than the lack of Sora's skills in his explanations was the lack of any direct mention of something else, the demon within Dosu. However, the genin was at no fault. He didn't know it himself. Actually, most of the other villagers did not, either. Only those highest up in the shinobi hierarchy of his village knew.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers