Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Bats! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 am
Hogosha neko
Aakosir
Hogosha neko
Aakosir
I would have to say fruit bats, especially the Madagascar fruits, and spotted bats are my favorites. I did a powerpoint in my biology class on bats and freaked everyone out, even the male teacher O.o People are so goofy.

Were you on the Marine base in Okinawa?

Yes. Stationed at Kadena, lived on Foster :3

Okinawa is what feels like home most to me. I miss it

I can understand that. I've been in Beaufort for over half a year. I don't want to leave, but we have to...

Yeah, it sucks. Especially when you end up somewhere you dont want to be XD.

We're going inactive in a month... So it's going to be hard to find a place. I just do not want to have to move back in with my mom. That would feel like the ultimate failure...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am
Aakosir
Hogosha neko
Aakosir
Hogosha neko
Aakosir
I would have to say fruit bats, especially the Madagascar fruits, and spotted bats are my favorites. I did a powerpoint in my biology class on bats and freaked everyone out, even the male teacher O.o People are so goofy.

Were you on the Marine base in Okinawa?

Yes. Stationed at Kadena, lived on Foster :3

Okinawa is what feels like home most to me. I miss it

I can understand that. I've been in Beaufort for over half a year. I don't want to leave, but we have to...

Yeah, it sucks. Especially when you end up somewhere you dont want to be XD.

We're going inactive in a month... So it's going to be hard to find a place. I just do not want to have to move back in with my mom. That would feel like the ultimate failure...

Yeah, I guess i could understand that. Hope you do alright.  

Hogosha neko

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 am
Hogosha neko
Yeah, I guess i could understand that. Hope you do alright.

Thanks. I've been looking at a ton of houses.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:41 pm
I love bats! My favourite species is, quite ironically, the flying fox... which I think is a type of fruit bat. At least I know that they eat a lot of fruit. (Does that make it a fruit bat? lol.)  

Celtic zombie-kitten

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm
I've seen them in Marvel Cave in Branson, MO. They kind of look like a fuzzy chicken nugget from a distance as they cling to the walls of a cave. We have a few that fly around here in St. Louis, but usually they zip around too quick to get a good look at them.

As for the north vs. the south, I'm from Missouri. We're centralized too, so we get a little bit of both here. Racists and good ol' boys and hicks and foreigners and artists and who knows what else. St. Louis is one of the most segregated cities in the world, having subdivisions that are as different as night and day right next to each other. People tend to click and stay where they are comfortable. Other than than, we're kind of like cultural fruit salad.

Home sweet batty home.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
I love bats! My favourite species is, quite ironically, the flying fox... which I think is a type of fruit bat. At least I know that they eat a lot of fruit. (Does that make it a fruit bat? lol.)

They are a fruit bat. I think that's just a generic name for all of the fruit bats though. I'm not too sure.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm
Aakosir
Celtic zombie-kitten

They are a fruit bat. I think that's just a generic name for all of the fruit bats though. I'm not too sure.
lol okay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Aakosir
Celtic zombie-kitten

lol okay. 3nodding

I tried to look ip up, but couldn't find anything too clear.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 pm
Aakosir
Celtic zombie-kitten
Aakosir
Celtic zombie-kitten

lol okay. 3nodding

I tried to look ip up, but couldn't find anything too clear.

I think all bats that eat fruit are considered fruitbats. 3nodding
But flying foxes are the cutest! whee  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas