Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm
Durill
All around me are smiling faces
All left inside me is only traces

User Image

Durill watched the two bicker, he sighed leaving it to them to figure this out, starting to regret his suggestion,
"Sorry, its the only thing of any real worth in this little town." he shrugged a little looking at Vis. Strange, he was a thief, but the boy still seemed to have some what of a moral compass, that earned some of his respect and more of the androids curiosity. Durill nodded at Jove's question,
"Well there are many ways of getting into the hotel, it doesn't have the best security, though it keeps up the image of it. He will be most likely on the first floor, if you get to the roof then its simple to jump to the balcony cut the screen and break in, if one of us is at the front door then he wont have any means of escape." Durill leaned against one of the walls and shrugged, "Or you could try to make a distraction by claiming to be a fan, he is apparently quite fond of men with a build such as your Jove. Though the first is a lot more of a reliable plan." Durill tried to be a good person, but at times he could be extreamly selfish, mostly because of his lack of emotions and empathy, so sometimes he would act more on his own behalf for his own benefit. So that was the only reason he told them, he just wanted to get this over with. He jumped down from the building landing on the ground, "Follow me." He stood up straight and motioned for them to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Always want what you can't have
But is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Since he had reluctantly agreed Vis had little choice but to go along with this. But a good laugh never hurt, and he got a good one picturing Jove trying to seduce a rockstar. The image in his mind was so amusing that the thief laughed shortly after his idea was spoken. Jove shot him a look. "Have you finally lost it?" The male was smirking. Vis shook his head, but the laughter still came making him unable to speak for a moment. "N-no its just..." Another laugh. "The thought of you seducing someone."

Green hues narrowed on a laughing body. "What is that supposed to mean." Vis was beginning to regain himself now, with a bit of a chuckle he managed to stand up straighter. No longer holding his sides in laughter. "Come on. You big and sexy. But once you get past the looks... well, theres not much. And you have the zero skill at flirting." Iovis could always admit, Jove wasn't bad looking. But muscles only got you so far, and in his opinion his personality could use a ton of improvement. "And I supposed your a master at that as well." Wow, if looks could kill Vis would be six feet under. But the boy seemed unphased by his glare, he got it to often for it to be scary any longer. "Not a master, but I'm decent at it. It sometimes comes in handy with stealing things." A shrug and then the matter was dropped. Though heated green eyes kept their glare on him even as they both turned to follow after the humanoid.

Slowly Vis fall quite as he began to think over the ideas Durill had given them. It was rare for the blond to become so silent, only happening when he was in thought. A time Jove enjoyed quite a bit. "Why don't we try a combination of both?" He said finally. "Have Jove pretend to be some fan-though I don't know how his acting skills are. While we hide up on the roof. We can grab him from behind while Jove's talking to him. Use Coliform, or something to knock him out. Something quite." A warning look was shot a the red head with these words. "It'll be the safest way, and probably the quietest. What do you think?" He ask the android. He knew their were a few hitches in his plan, and it relied on Jove a bit to much for his liking, but ever plan had it flaws. But with a smarty-pants like Durill he was sure if something bad went down thinking of something wouldn't be a problem for the two of them. Jove he wasn't including.

User Image
Why give up, why give in?
It's not enough, it never is.
So I will go on until the end.

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm
Durill

User Image

Durill paused and went through the statistics, running the probability in his mind, he looked down at the small blonde boy and then he nodded,
"Yes... your logic does seem solid that will bring more of a probability of this." Durill smiled a little and nodded, "You should be able to tell which room he is in from the noise, he always had a lot of music blasting in his room normally preparation for his shows, and he'll be like I said on the top floor." Durill came up on the hotel standing a few blocks away from it with the two men he had no choice but to travel with. He didn't mind so much though, it was strange, he was actually sort of glad because it meant he got the chance to learn more about this strange human Ivois and his behaviors. He pointed to a large balcony on the top floor,
"That one, thats the biggest room, which will be most likely the room your pop star will be staying in." he looked over at both of them, "Its the biggest room with the nicest doors, that another way for you to find it on the inside Jove". Durill examined Jove, "You don't have to do much other then occupy him for a few minutes, ideally, if you could get him into the building, and close the door, that way there are no cameras. Don't go inside until about, hmmm.... a minute or so after me and Ivois leave you to find your way to his room. Sound good?"

User Image

Kyaku sat up looking around the room, he didn't understand, he had so many people who watched him, who loved his music, he was always surrounded by people who wanted to be like him. And yet he was still so lonely. He just wanted that one person... but he knew he would never find them, he didn't have that 'one', so he filled the whole with empty smiles and strangers.
"I will NOT just sit around sulking like this..." he said to himself looking in the mirror, he fixed his hair and changed his clothing. Kyaku walked to the large stereos and turned up the music, to drown out his thoughts, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth and began singing. He had no idea what was soon to happen, or that there was a small group of an odd gathering waiting for the right moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Jove nodded his understanding. "I'll get inside, you two just make sure your in position." Iovis snorted at his, his eyes meeting Jove's with a clear 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "I'm more worried about you big boy. I know we can do just fine." Oh, yes the thief was highly confident in his abilities, even if kidnapping wasn't his fortay he was sure he could get it done just right. Vis had convened himself this was just another item to be sold. A living, breathing, speaking item of high value. For the moment the thief couldn't think of this guy as a man, it would only make him mess up.

Ignoring the ever present glare from Jove the light haired male turned on his heels, walking to the alleyway to the right of the large building. "Come on, Durill. Lets find a quick way up." The sunlight was still bright, catching on his hair as he turned back a moment to look at the raven. Already a step from the ally, he thought a moment before speaking. "Your super strong right? Well, maybe you can give me a boost. Throw me up as high as you can- well maybe not as high as you can, but high enough to reach the top floor." He counted the windows he saw above, the building reached only 4 stories. Not to big, though in this small town it was rather large. "Don't worry about me falling. I'm like a cat, I'll land on my feet."

Meanwhile Jove waited outside the building. His back pressed against the cool brick of a nameless shop found just beside the hotel. He counted the seconds in his head, slowly. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 As big and bad as the man may appear he was in now way happy about this plan. He didn't have a clue how to portray himself as a fan of this guy, he didn't even know the type of music he played. Jove hadn't had much time to listen to music for most of his life, first a farm boy, then a prisoner, and now an escapee. That all left little time for him to develop his musical taste.

And first he would have to get past the people around, though he my simply be able to just walk in. However he hardly ever went unnoticed by people. "Maybe I should think about bring a shirt along with me from now on." It might help the situation, but then again, him missing it might help once he was up in front of the pop star.

Shifting his feet, he forced down the nerves making him fidget. Keeping a steady count in his mind as he mawed over his options. 33, 34, 35

User Image

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm
Durill

User Image

Durill was about to protest, but he decided not to and to trust the strange boy, he nodded and put his hands out for Iovis to stand on,
"Are you ready?" he asked just waiting for a nod, "Ok... one, two, three!" he estimated quickly how high he would have to go and how much force he needed to apply, luckily it wasn't windy, so he pushed up and send the boy flying and then, began to climb his way up with ease watching just be be sure he wouldn't hurt himself falling off the edge when he landed. Durill was at the roof only a few moments after Ivois had gotten to the roof,
"Thats amazing, Most humans would have died." he said almost sounding impressed, "You are truly a fascinating specimen...." he said looking the boy up and down smiling a little, not a real smile, but as close as he knew how to get, "Alright, now we wait for them to get inside." he asked quietly leading Ivois to above the large balcony, he didn't understand it, but, he was getting a strange, feeling, not hot or cold, but sort of a... thrill from the experience.

User Image

Kyaku closed his eyes letting himself get distracted by the rhythm and tune, he was singing one of his slower songs, really, what made him so popular was that he touched on many different styles of music, pop, rock, soft jazz, you name it. He had been learning to sing and play instraments since he was a small boy so that explained why. He hardly noticed the knock on the door, he paused for a second and turned the music down a little and walked over to the door, opening it and leaning against the entrance he examined the strange tattooed red head that was standing at the door. He didn't go to close to him, but he wasn't afraid, he knew that if who ever this was tried anything he wouldn't be able to go anywhere but out the door he was standing in, and security would kill him before he got far enough to make it even an interesting story. He smirked a little and winked,
"Lose your shirt or something honey?" he asked in a soft teasing tone laughing, "though, I suppose with tattoos like those you might as well show them after going through all the trouble." he smiled in a friendly way, but it was sort of an empty stage smile, "So, what can I do for you ginger?" he spoke vary freely and casually. He never really was formal with people because well, he was rich, no one ever was dumb enough to correct him or do anything about anything he did, "Come to get an autograph or something..." he peaked around, "how on earth did you sneak through security?" he sighed and rolled his eyes, "idiots probably took a coffee break..." he mumbled to low for anyone to really hear it. He knew he talked a lot, but that was another thing from being spoiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Air whipped over his face. The feeling of flying turned his stomach a bit, but at the same moment sent his heart racing with excitement. But Vis was careful, the moment the roof came into view he flipped his body, angling it just right so his feet would land safely on the roof below. He downward motion happened a bit faster then his soar upward, and the force in which he hit the ground did send a shot of pain though his legs. But Vis reminded standing none the less. Only rocking every so slightly for a moment.

His eyes turned up to Durill the moment the other male was in front of him. A smile lifted his lips, "Thanks, I think..?" He wasn't sure about the specimen comment but it seemed to be a compliment. And.. was that a smile on his lips? Iovis leaned in closer, his eyes focusing on the small lift of those lips. His own smile widened into a grin. "Well, looks like you can smile after all." He straightened his back, "Its nice to know. You don't have a bad smile." As small as it was, it was still something. Which was more then what he had been expecting from the male. Durill seemed the quite, reserved type-weather this had anything to do with the fact that he was and android, Vis didn't know. But it was still nice to see him show a bit of emotion. Maybe over time he would show more. Maybe I can even get him to laugh. That would be a thing to see.

Iovis followed shortly behind him, only moving to the side when the reached the destination. He crunched down to his knees, his eyes on the targets room. A familiar thrill was running though him. A shot of excitement, mixed with fear. The possibility of being caught could alway put one on edge, but the possibility of getting away with something so big.. That was an even better feeling. Blue orbs lifted up to ebony. "Are you ready for this?" The first job could always take a toll on someone, though Iovis doubted that was the case with him. At least not fully so, after all he wasn't fully human. But still the need to check on him was expressed.

Jove forced a smile to lift his lips, and action he was by no means used too. As hard as he tired it still must have looked funny on his lips. Hoping to pass it off as nervousness. He brushed a stray piece of red hair from his face as he tried to ignore the shirt-or lack there of-comment. Why did everyone seem to be noticing that now? But then again, it had been quite some time since he talked to a person aside from Vis. It seemed he was just meeting all kinds of people today. A brush up on his people skills might be needed but there was no time for that.

"Yes, well I did go though allot of pain to get them. I enjoy showing the word done." He answered, his smile slipping a bit. The tattoos did have a story behind them, most of his past was written in his skin. Though scars, or the tattoos that the purple haired male had noticed. They showed a story he never planed to share. Even Vis didn't know his tale, though he had never asked. The two were more on a need to know base with each other.

Jove was winging this completely, he didn't like having to be involved in the plan this much. Clearly this was not his comfort zone, but he was doing his best to make a good effort. "An autograph. And perhaps I can see into your room. I have always wondered how a star must live." His emerald orbs stopped to pink hued eyes. His smile slipping into a smirk, a much more familiar movement to his lips. Vis thought he couldn't flirt, well he would just have to prove him wrong.

The boy it seemed talked quite a bit, but he answered his questions in the order they were spoken. "Many of them were not around. And I honestly didn't know how to go about seeing you without sneaking past. I hope you don't mind." He bowed his head a bit, trying to look nervous as he brushed a tan hand through his hair.

User Image

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:18 pm
Durill

User Image

Duril blinked at the compliment, he tilted his head a little confused,
"How can someone be bad at smiling?" he asked not really understanding the concept. In all honesty, despite all his knowledge and everything he was taught. He was still a child, after all he was only technically four years old. Though he prefers to say he was in his early twenties. But when it came to emotions, his mind was blank other then a few small clues, he had no idea. And, if he did have the faintest, he would know how sad that really and truly made him, as well as how lonely. But he didn't know why, but this boy and his fascinating antics made him want to have a real smile.

Duril nodded a little, watching from the balcony the people walking by on the ground,
"Yes, I am," he paused and then looked at Ivois, "Um... I'm sorry," he was still looking at the streets bellow but, he thought an apology was nessisary, "I know you don't really like this idea, I just thought that Jove man would give you trouble once I was gone if you didn't find something worth as much as this book." he shrugged softly and looked at Ivois for a moment, shrugging a little, "I just sorta wanted to get out of this soon as I could... If I'm out in the open like this to much they'll find me faster..." he looked up at the sky remembering those men, he clenched a fist. He may have not had any emotions, but he could feel pain, and he had enough of an idea of what betrayal was to know that was just what they had done to him. He could remember the day they tried to deactivate him, erase all his memories and traits, just use his body as a shell for a new program. The one man who had been the most kind to him brought him. He remembered them explaining what they were going to do, they thought they had control over him, they didn't realize how much he had learned in those short years. He closed his eyes, not realizing how distant he probably looked at that moment, if he didn't know better, he would say he was actually sad.

User Image

Kyaku looked Jove up and down, he could tell there was something up with this guy. When his smile faded at the mention of the tattoos he felt bad. That must have been one sad story, he could tell by how heavy and tried the look in his eyes became at mentioning them. Letting it go he just continued to listen to what Jove had to say. He could tell from his forced grin he was not used to doing a lot of talking or smiling at that matter. He did his best not to laugh. It wasn't that it was a bad smile, it was simply a smile that needed to be used more often
"Your smile." he said smirking a little, "its cute." he totally ignored his question about the coming in to see and nodded, "Yeah sure hon you can have an autograph, though, I think I should be a little worried that you got past security." He winked at the stranger, "I'm not supposed to let anyone in here, my manager gets really upset with me if I do." He had to admit, he was suspicious, but, he was more amused at this moment. Though this is where he made a mistake, "Just wait there ok? I don't have any thing to sign or anything to sign said thing with." he left the door open walking into the room over to one of the cluttered draws picking up a fancy looking pink pen and a copy of his new CD. It was a good thing that boy was good looking as well as interesting, otherwise he probably wouldn't have been this careless,
"So whats your name ginger?" he called back testing the pen on some scrap paper to make sure it still worked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Sky like eyes turned to Durill a tilt of his head knocking his blond hair to one side of him, a lock hanging over a single eye before he moved it aside with a light touch. He was confused as to why he felt the need to apologize, Durill had only don't as asked. It was Jove the thief was upset with. It was for him they were doing this. Of course the thief and android would get some of the money, there was no way Vis was walking away empty handed from this. And he wouldn't let Durill either, now matter how little the man might care for money. Then again being what he was he might just not see the point in owning so much. Vis would admit sometimes he didn't see the need to own so much either, he could get by on just a few items he'd stolen.

But then it wasn't always the money he did this for. No, his family was rather well off. Had been for some time now. It was the thrill he supposed was addicting. He wondered briefly if Durill could feel it, the speeding of his heart, the sweat on his palms. Just what could a hominid feel? But this was a question he dare not ask. So instead he focused on the reason he was speaking about. "Don't worry about it." The blond waved him off with a smile. "Your right, Jove would keep me out all night until he got some kind of prize. He needs the money for something.. though I've never honestly asked." Vis turned to the balcony, his ears pealed to listen to what was going on in the room. He could hear footsteps and a voice get closer to a moment, one he knew not to be Jove's. "Get ready. Its almost time."

Vis moved his position lightly, slipping his feet closer to the edge so that when the time came all he would have to do was a short jump. A lick of his lips, and he looked to Durill, giving the other male a thumbs up and a cheery smile.

Jove wasn't quite sure if he knew how he liked being called cute, but then again he wasn't in a position in which he could show his dislike of the word. It seemed for a moment the red haired male wasn't going to be allowed to pass, he expected the pop star to shut the door in his face when he turned to walk away. But instead the boy left the door wide open. As much as he wanted this to happen he was a bit surprised that this was becoming fairly easy.

His mistake. Then Jove was stepping into the room, walking as if he owned it just as much as Kyaku did. His hand slipped to the door, and closed it quietly. "I don't believe my name matters at the moment." Jove spoke. It was the moment that Vis heard that deep voice that he dropped from the roof, landing gracefully on his feet. His eyes locked on to the small man, He's just an item He remind himself, then with a silent step he was moving up behind him. In one fluid motion his hand covered his mouth and the young boy pulled the other male against his chest holding him tight encase he fought. He didn't speak as he normally would, because he never spoke to the items he took, and Vis had to make himself believe this breathing person in his arms was just a high priced item.

His gaze shot to Durill, 'Knock him out.' He mouthed to the raven. Jove was already moving further into the room, ready to use his own strength encase Vis failed in holding him. The blond wasn't strong, but he figured he should be able to out strength a pop star.

User Image

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:44 am
Durill

User Image

The raven haired android was relived that Iovis wasn't mad, he nodded at him not really curious of what the strange man needed, from his guess he was a fugitive, so he probably wanted it to get a temporary home or to help him run. Druill's dull back eyes answered the boys gaze, he walked over to the edge, he heard the door shut,
"Good, now we-.." before he was finished Ivois was down there, he rolled his eyes, impatient isn't he? he thought to himself smiling a little again. He didn't care any about the money, like he has been thinking this whole time. He just wanted to be done with it. But, his programing, and what he had of a personality made him want to say, simply because he was genuinely curious of the happenings and the strange things these two would do, and what he was now going to be doing as well. But no, he was a robot, he hardly even needed to eat, money wasn't an item of any interest to him. He stuck the landing just crouching to absorbe the impact, he just adjusted his glasses and looked inside.
User Image Durill could see a struggle, the poor violet eye'd man was in the strong arms of Ivois. No matter now much he lashed around he wasn't getting out, he looked terrified, and the only things going through Kyaku's mind was run. It was screaming at him, he could remember times when people had tried this. He could remember a time when someone had succeed. Kyaku bit down hard on the blonde boys hand, he looked a little younger them himself, but that didn't matter, just that little voice in his mind mattered now.
What...? Mommy is looking for me? he remembered himself asking a stranger when he was small. He kept on struggling, lashing out. A vase fell and made a loud crashing noise, loud enough for someone to hear it from the floor bellow. He hoped someone did, anyone, but then felt something cold and wet over his mouth, the smell so strong it made his eyes water. He tried to get out but, he gasped for air panicking and then, just calm black. Help me...

Druill took his body, he had been expecting the reaction, nothing to interesting really. But there was start small pain in him. Guilt? No couldn't be, he couldn't feel. He sighed softly and put the rag into his pocket examining the body of the man he looked over at the two men, the two other kidnappers.
"Now what? Do you have somewhere we can tie him up and hide?" he asked quickly thinking out about how long it would take someone to be here if anyone had heard the struggle and the sound of the loud smash didn't help, "I'm estimating what ever retreat we make, we have ten-" he heard food steeps in the hall, loud and angry, "make that two minutes to execute it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:05 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

The blond held on tight to the male in his arms, a look that almost appeared like pain crossed his face. Vis was hating this more and more. It was hard to think this man was only some item when he was thrashing about in his arms, he could see the look of panic in his eyes. But a job was a job, and Iovis had made a deal with the red head. So with a strong press of his lips he held on tight, until the raven took him from his grasp and the pop star was knocked out.

There was little time to think on what had just happened when the sound of footsteps could be heard down the hallway. But both Jove, and Vis knew this well. How many time had both of them been nearly caught. To many to count, and yet no one had ever managed to casually succeed in catching either of the two. There was a small moment of communication that passed between the two. A silent agreement that could only be heard by the males that had been working together for so long.

Then Jove was running to Durill, taking Kyaku from the androids arms. For the moment forgetting that the smaller male would be able to carry the person just fine. There wasn't a word spoken as he carried him bridle style outside, and quickly moved down the ramp. Vis on the other hand was rushing to the door, grabbing a near by chair he propped the seat against the door. Angeling it just right so that it would bare their entrance for a bit.

Then the blond to was running for the outside door, his hand reached out to grab Durills jerking the other into motion. "Just follow along, kay." He said, leaving no room for a choice. But the thief didn't trail after the killer, instead he took to the roof. With fast footsteps he moved from on rooftop to another. His hand had fallen out of Durills the moment they had reached the top of the building again. And now three buildings away the blond dropped low, his bright hair concealed in the shadow of another taller building. Blue eyes drew onto the scene, he could see people rushing around the room, a few heads popped out on the the balcony and followed the way Jove had gone. But they were much to late to catch up after the red haired male.

A sigh drew from the thief's lips, a light breath of air that eased his racing heart just a bit. "Looks like we're in the clear. But keep and eye out, someone might have gotten smart." With that he turned, moving to the rooftop edge, "Come one, we've got to meet up with Jove." His voice carried on the wind back to the raven.

Of course Durill wouldn't know where their meet up would be, only the two had made the agreement just moments before running. Jove of course did, sticking to the alleyways he made his way to the marked home. Iovis had purchased a small place of his own only a short walk from his real home. The place was small, only holding three rooms. A place for him to sleep when away from home, a place for stolen items to stay until he sold them-or if he decided to keep them for himself, and a small guest room encase his family should stop by.

It was this small home that was their meeting spot should a situation where they had to run occurred. So Jove knew to make his way there. Holding the sleeping male close to his body, he looked down a moment at the purple haired male, a small frown pulling at his strong lips. "I'm sorry, kid." The words were a drawn out sigh, and even if the sleeping boy would never hear them, Jove at least know he said them.

User Image

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Durill

User Image

Duril almost missed their small exchange in glances if he wasn't so overly observant he would have missed it entirely if he wasn't so overly observant. They were fasinating, just one glance and they knew exactly where to go and what to do. Humans, who would have thought, such strange little things. Duril was surprised when the weight was taken from his hands, and it took him a minute to get into the rhythm of what they were doing. He felt Ivois pull him up onto the roof, and then, he just sort of acted, getting close to a feeling of thrill, just a slight one. He jumped from roof to roof being careful to stay in the shadows, he couldn't afford for anyone to even notice him. It was all to risky for him to even be seen by someone. He knew they were everywhere, one false move, anything close to media and he would be a dead man, or robot in this case. He looked around for Jove a little, he was amazed by how graceful the larger man was.
"Are you sure this place were going to will be safe to hide in?" he asked with some slight concern, "I mean, this is a pretty big crime..." He just let Ivois lead him away, putting his trust into the blonde stranger.

User Image

Kyaku's head pounded, he could only somewhat hear the low grumble of the voice, his mind to scattered to understand what the words were though. He groaned a little his hand slightly twitching, he weakly clutched Joves arm unconsciously like a child begging for help. Though he had no dreams, just an empty arrangement of thoughts that he would never remember. He knew he was frightened. About an hour later He shot up disoriented his head pounding even more as the room spun. He coughed still tasting that disgusting chemical in his mouth. He looked around the room pulling at the rope on his wrists. He knew he was trapped, and he felt as though he was going to cry in that moment, but he refused to,
"H-Hello...?" he mumbled weakly.

((Sorry i took so long to reply))  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 am
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Stepping down into a slim alleyway the blond glanced back at Duril when the other male fall in steps beside him. "It should be, I bought the place quite a while ago. Allot of my treasures are there, and no ones came to investigate yet." Still, nothing was ever fully safe, there was always a chance that someone could find them. But with no clues to actually link them to anything, it was a slim chance. In truth the part Vis was most worried over was the calling, and picking up the ransom.

Having never done a job like this the thief simply didn't know what to expect. He was out of his comfort zone. Stealing and item, and kidnapings a person, those were two very different crimes, and they had to have different systems to them. At least with items Vis knew who he could sell them to and who he couldn't. H'e never mistake anyone for an undercover cop, not that cops came to the black market without their own reasons. Most knew well enough if they should that they would be shot down the moment they were discovered.

"But if it comes to it, well move around. There are plenty of places to hide out in this town. Abandoned housed and stuff like that. I'm sure Jove knows of a few places." Vis didn't seem concerned. He was smart, and with Durill on their side it shouldn't be hard to come up with a plan should something go wrong. Iovis pulled out a set of keys as he stepped up to a darkly colored side door. With a simple turn of the latch the door came undone, the blond edging it open with the toe of his shoe. "Welcome to my humble home.. or well, kinda of a home." Vis honestly didn't come here to often, only when he felt the need to be alone. But given how social the boy was these times were rare.

"Vis?" His name was called softly though the home. Jove showing his red head from inside the guest room. "Its about time. I thought one of you might have gotten caught." Jove's full body moved to stand at the edge of the door way, the big male running a hand though his hair. A motion Iovis knew showed his nerves. It was nice to see the man wasn't as comfortable with this plot as he acted. "Me? Caught? Just who do you think I am." The boy looked offended. "No ones ever caught be before, and they never will." A smile lifted his lips, one of pride. He was a great thief after all.

"Whatever." Jove sighed, his hand falling to his side a moment before he moved it to once more run though his hair. The man was highly on edge. It would see he was also out of his comfort zone, though he did better at hiding it then Vis did. "Listen we need food. He'll have to eat something soon, as well we. So you and Druill go handle that, I have the pop star."

"I just got home. Can't I sat down for a bit." The blond whined, a grimace on his lips.

"Yes, you can seat down. After you get some food." And then the red head was turning, the sound of a soft voice drawing his attention. "He's up." His voice to was a soft whisper, his eyes had turned slightly wide. None of them expected him to rise so soon, Jove at least thought the two would have time to get something to eat. "Play nice, Jove." Said the blond before he grabbed Durill's hand to get started on the task set before them. Grocery shopping, oh, the joy.

'Play nice'? How in the world was he supposed to do that. What was he supposed to say to a kid he just kidnapped. 'Hi, nice to see your awake. Sorry about kidnapping you, but I need the money. Run away killers need to stay on the move. Oh, yeah, that would go over well. A sigh left his lips as he moved to the pop stars bed side. His hand crossing themselves over his necked chest. "Nice to see your awake." He said, for lack of anything else. "Don't panic, okay. If you scream I will be forced to shut you up." Though whether this would be by knocking him out, or simply taping his mouth, Jove didn't say. "If you corporate there wont be any problems." And there wouldn't. Jove had no thoughts of hurting the boy any more then he already had. Once they got the money they could part ways. With little to no damage done, aside form a mild scare. Or at least that was the plan. It really depended on how hard he wanted to make this.

User Image

(Its alright, no worries.)  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm
Durill

User Image
Durill watched their 'friendly' exchange rolling his eyes and smirking a little as he leaned against the door. Grocery shopping, makes sense, though he expected there to be some food in here, it didn't matter though, he knew a nice little deli near by. Once the door was shut between them and Jove he looked over at Ivois,
"You know, you two remind me of those couples you see on your sit comedies." he motioned for Ivois to follow, "Come on Ivois, I know a great place to get some food," he walked casually and looked him up and down, "So, how did you end up with a partner like him? you guys are nothing a like, so whats the story?" he asked truly curious.
Durill

User Image

Kyaku pulled at his restraints glaring at the red head,
"I have no intention of screaming, But I also have no intention of co-operating with you." He, was shaking he was so afraid, even though he tried to keep his voice even and his gaze fearless, he was soft, and well, he didn't know what this man would do to him. But he was so stubborn that didn't seem to matter much. He literally spat at Joves feet looking up at him,
"Your trash you know that?" he half snarled half whimpered, like a little kid trying to seem tough in front of the bully, "Your going to be caught and thrown into jail for the rest of your life, I-I'll tell the police the second I get out of here where this stinking hut of yours is!" he wanted to cry and cry and cry but he knew this man would use that, or he thought he knew.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:12 am
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

The blond footsteps stopped immediately when Durill spoke of them acting as a couple. His mouth fall open a moment, a look of pure horror crossing his face. "No way. I would never, ever. Do you hear me; Ever. Go for a man like him." His voice came out in a huff, clearly disturbed by the thought. The blond openly shuttered, "Ugh, no."

His footsteps fall behind the humanoid, previous distress forgotten a smile lifted his lips. "Well all right then, lead the way." He was at his side when the question was asked. A fair wondering, since it was clear the thief could hardly stand the other. A sigh fall form Vis's lips, his hand moving up to run though his blond locks. "Jove saved my butt. I was running from the cops, tripped an alarm I hadn't know about. It was just placed there the day before I hit the place, so none of my information knew about it."

He remembered the horror he'd felt when the red lights came on around him. In his hand was a piece of a priceless painting. If found he would lose everything, and so would his family. "Anyway. I was running, and in the middle of it I bumped right into Jove. Fall on by butt, man that guys a brick. But he did save my a**. He pulled into a dark ally, and then into a abandon home. The cops ran right by us." And now he was in his debt. Though honestly this was more his fault then the red heads. Iovis was the one to offer the deal, he was never on to want to be in debt to someone. "So I told him I would help him anyway he needed. For as long as my sentence in jail would have been. And let me tell you, that would have been a long time." But now the time had been cut drastically.

All because of a kidnapping Vis wanted no part in. It was an odd feeling to know that after this job he was done. Never would he have to lay eyes on Jove again. He could go back to stealing things he pleased, not because to the whim of some other man. But that was when this job finished. And there was no telling how long that could go one. "So how far is this place?" The thief asked, pulling his mind to the present wither then think on the further and what would or wouldn't happen.

~+~

Jove could see the clear fear in the mans eyes. An understandable feeling given his position. After all, he was bound to a bed, with a bigger, half clothed man over him. Though Jove didn't plan on doing anything of the sort to him. Actually the most he planed to do was feed the captive, even talking wasn't really something he wanted. The killer just wanted this to get over and done with. He liked this idea no more then the others might, only he had a bigger reason to go with it.

Jove had to keep on living, if only for his sisters memory. While he had avenged her death, it had cost him greatly. Earning him the title of a monster he was not. Only now, it seemed he was just the trash the little male was calling him. I know that. Were his thoughts on the words, but the man gave no verbal reply to him. "Well, seeing as how you do not know where we are. I honestly doubt you could give anyone our location." He already taken the liberty of removing any items on Kyaku. Including his expensive cell phone which now set shattered on the dresser. Jove knew they could have trackers in them, so he deposed of the problem quickly.

"No one knows where you are. And no ones saw us. Even if they have my image on camera, I'm not an easy person to find. Nor a well known one. Face it pop-star. Your stuck." Jove knew he was being cold, but this was the best way to handle the situation. While he wasn't going to out right hurt the man, he also wasn't going to baby him. He was there captive, and that was that.

User Image

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm
Durill

User Image
Durill watched Ivois and how he reacted, he made a mental note that that seemed to be a sore topic with him, he would remember not to make such comparisons,
"Alright, I'm sorry Ivois, My Jove might even be offended by how violently your reaction was." he smiled slightly and listened to the story. Though it wasn't much detail, he could tell, somewhere deep down in both of their thick skulls, they had a bit of a respect for the other. It was odd, he wasn't ever around a single person for as long as he was with Ivois, and yet there was still so much more to him. He always had thought that you could just read a person like you could read a book. Humans were a lot more complex then he had ever thought to give them credit for. He saw the changes of expression in the boys face and felt that same feeling of emptiness. He closed his eyes and sighed,
"Hm... what? Oh yes... this way." he mumbled now vary distant. What was wrong with him? He knew the science, he could name off all the theories of consciousness and emotions, the chemicals and the reactions of electrons in the brain. He was built and taught everything about how to be human, and yet, he had no grasp of emotion, not even the slightest. He was the failed lab experiment. He looked at Ivois and then asked just one quiet question,
"Whats it like?" he paused, "Or more... whats it like to feel...?"

User Image

Kyaku glared looking into Joves eyes, he knew he wouldn't kill him. What he was worried about was the pain. You can hurt a man a great deal before they are dead. But, he was still the rich kid at heart, he saw the cell phone and started to look less scared and more pissed,
"HEY! do you have any idea how much that cost me!? Its not going to be out for THREE YEARS!" He sat up and glared, "And you know, they're going to find me, just because you trashed my phone doesn't change that, and when they do, your going to go to jail with all the other trash where you belong." he was just escalating in his fear to anger, mostly just to hide his fear.
"b-but um... what.. are you going to do with me?"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces