Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I swear... {Rant} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am
And I've been encountering a lot of dumbasses and pricks too! The people in my history class, in college, are frickin' morons... Someone thinks that all the government is sending all their money to the military, thanks to these shows on the military chanel about these random people making equipment for military use. These prototypes willl take years to even be considered for military use! But these dipshits think our guys have ATV with tank treads (like in the one show) and automatic grenade launchers and expensive gear... The person that thinks the military gets all the money they want is just stupid... So I found an article the outlined everything including the military's fund that was cut by 80% in '09. I'm interested in what my reply will be... You know... I'm the youngest in the class, but I know a good bit more than most of those people...

And these other people are just assholes... I don't understand how a simple statement deserves someone to take offense and attack. And it's not like I am the only person who is saying/doing something...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm
I totally understand that I'm not the only person with problems, but right now it's just overwhelming! They come one after another and I barely have time to cope with the first before I'm tossed another one...

So we're going to be moving soon. I'm making all the preparations and looking for trucks to rent and seeing who will be the cheapest and all. The only input I got from my husband, after I pretty much dragged it out of him, was that the government will probably move us. He told me to call them. Bull ******** s**t! I've done everything else, I'm not calling. So I asked if he was going to call or go there befor eit closed and I get "I'll go tomorrow". Well dipshit, tomorrow is Saturday (this happened yesterday) and they'll be closed... Then I get "I'll go Monday." How much you wanna bet he doesn't.

But now, we're not talking. He's being immature and ignoring me everytime I attempt, just like he has in the pas seven months... Today I finally get "I'm tired of you complaining about me". Hm... Have you ever thought the reason I complain is because you do absolutely nothing? I'm the one doing it all! He can't even clean up his dirty cups and dishes! His clothes are all over the bedroom floor, like something you would expect from a teenager, not a 22 year old. His car is a sedan, but con only fir two people in it because it's so full of s**t. I'm so tempted to go take pictures because this is all true. There's a pile of clothing behind me right now, that's been there for months. There's a pile of clothing by the front door. There is clothes on the backs of the table chairs... It's pathetic! So last night he tells me to shut up, which is a big no-no, then proceeds to completely ignore me after he says all I do is b***h. So today I took my rings and threw them at him, then proceeded to pack up pretty much the entire room, after I walk out on him having alone time with his computer AT THE KITCHEN TABLE! I had come looking for him, saw him, then made some remark about coming to the bedroom and he pushed me away... Literally...

I am almost done packing myself, all I need to do is my daughter's room and her toys... Then I need to see if I am old enough to rent a trailer...

I've been crying practically all day. My eyes hurt and I have no clue what is going to happen... I know that he's not going to contact me for a while since he'll be bashing me with his ******** mom... She's been trying to tear us apart ever since I came around 4 years ago. She suceeded once and she ******** did it again. You would think being a Marine for four years would cut the umbillical cord, but NOPE! He's as much a mommy's boy as he ever was! I think he's actually worse now!

I do not understand what I have done to deserve this. I loved him, that's pretty much it. And yea I complained because he never did s**t. All he does is play games and work... While I cook, clean and take care of myself and our daughter...

But you know what! I'm talking to another Marine, who is going through a divorce, and he just told me that we need time together, alone, no daughter. We haven't been on a date in months... Maybe this guy will be able to help? I don't know...

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers