Dream Avatars~ Let's see 'em <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

failing_succes
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:19 pm
lol i am in need of the items death whisper, which i believe is around 200,000 to 300,000, grim reaper, which is about 150,000 i think, and hidden ace which is about 500,000. i know, i have expensive taste XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm
failing_succes
lol i am in need of the items death whisper, which i believe is around 200,000 to 300,000, grim reaper, which is about 150,000 i think, and hidden ace which is about 500,000. i know, i have expensive taste XD

haha not really razz my 4 last items are in the millions XD anyway send a trade and i will give you 10k or so k?well the thing is, i cant trade. my account was recently hacked and the hacker changed my password. sorry, but thank you for the help. i will tell you when i get my password back.  

sailormoonlova
Crew

InvertedCr0sses
Vice Captain

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 am
I'm almost done with my first dream avatar. I JUST NEED LAWFUL MASTER AND GOGH REED 2ND GEN. gonk

Here's what's up next:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm
sailormoonlova
Vaerin7
This is my very first dream avi, but I dn't think I'll ever get it crying

what do you need for it? i will try and help

Awe, thank you, but you don't have to. The stuff I need I need more than one. I need Fafnir x3, Masqurade x3, Blade of the Night Sky x3, and Pale Marionette. It would be awesome to finally make it, but I'm not holding my breath sweatdrop  

Vaerin7
Crew

Dangerous Lover

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

sailormoonlova
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 am
Vaerin7
sailormoonlova
Vaerin7

Awe, thank you, but you don't have to. The stuff I need I need more than one. I need Fafnir x3, Masqurade x3, Blade of the Night Sky x3, and Pale Marionette. It would be awesome to finally make it, but I'm not holding my breath sweatdrop

wow just a little hint... it REALLY hard to get more than one of each item especially when they are expensive so just as a word of advice i woild remake it and use items that look similar but are slighlty different biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm
sailormoonlova
Vaerin7
sailormoonlova
Vaerin7

wow just a little hint... it REALLY hard to get more than one of each item especially when they are expensive so just as a word of advice i woild remake it and use items that look similar but are slighlty different biggrin

You're probably right, but I don't know what i'm going to do about Fafnir... I don't think i've seen anything like that before.  

Vaerin7
Crew

Dangerous Lover

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

sailormoonlova
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm
yeah could be hard smile goodluck  
Quests