Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
All boys rich school (1x1 roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am
Sam stopped and looked at him surprised that he said that as he hugs Jasper and softly says "th-thank you Jasper" he blushed more as he hugged him kinda tightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:49 pm
Jasper hugged sam back ,laying his head on sam's chest "...your welcome" he said still blushing.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm
"wh-what happens if you're girlfriend found out that some else a boy even kissed you" he knows that he liked her and didn't want for them to break and than he would be sad which of course would make Sam sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm
Jasper shook his head "I will just break up with her, only reason why I am even her boyfriend is because she is a princess and I am her fiancé..." he said with a sigh Sam didn't even know that she was not just his girlfriend but they were to get married "my father made me..he says it would be unfittting of a prince to even consider that he is homosexual or that he will not marry a princess" Jasper looked up at Sam again "but I don't care I don't love her I didn't realize this before and didn't want to admit it but I really like you Sam.." after saying this he suddenly kissed Sam , he blushed.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 pm
Sam smiled and blushed to here him say that "well I'll admit it that I've loved you for a long time now" he kissed him back and put his arms around you "and with her we will figure out later ok cutie" he kissed Jasper's noose and laughed a little  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm
Jasper blushed "ok" he said and giggled cutely when Sam kissed his nose.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 pm
"ok lets get back to class" he walked away into class and sat in the corner waiting for him to come to the class as well  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Jasper walked into the class and sat by Sam in the corner of the room. The teacher then began to talk.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:18 pm
He smiled at Jasper not even paying attention to the teacher and whispered in his ear "so do you want to keep this a secret" he knew that he wanted to but just felt like asking it anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm
"for now I guess, besides I don't know how my father will react to this.." Jasper said and smiled back at sam.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 am
"yeah thats what I thought you where going to say" he sat back against the wall and closed his eyes to relax a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm
Jasper took notes as the teacher wrote them down, he knew he would most likely need them later on.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm
Sam had a good memory as like most of his classes he just tried to remember them as best as he could  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Soon the teacher stopped talking and let them do work, jasper sighed as he did his math work quickly. He was good in this class so it did not take him that long to get done with the work.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm
Sam started to work but of course math was his worse subject as some question he got inpatient and kinda mad at them *why do I have to do this crap aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh*  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff