Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm
I can't give up...
User Image
"How did you know my name?" asked,curious.
This guy is weird!

I won't give up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 pm
Adikuteddo
I can't give up...
User Image
"How did you know my name?" asked,curious.
This guy is weird!

I won't give up.

He circled her "I've been looking for you for a wile, I was just about to abandon this mission. Looks like I don't have to." He smiled.  

My Paper Rose

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 pm
Rosa blinked and sat up
feeling the blood stain her wings she leaned on an old bar and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 pm
My Paper Rose
Adikuteddo
I can't give up...
User Image
""What mission?" Isabella asked,narrowing her eyes at him.
I won't give up.

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm
Rosa opened her eyes half way in a sick manner and manged to stand up
she felt really dizzy but she couldn't stay here long  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 pm
He sighed "I am a shadow." He disappeared, followed a shadow cast by a beam and re-appeared behind her "And I've been assigned to bring you back to my home."  

My Paper Rose

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm
"B-bring me back ? Why? " She asked,sounding scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:12 pm
"Flickerers, Shadows, We don't..." He chuckled "We don't exactly get along."  

My Paper Rose

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm
Bella ignored the name he gave her.
"Then.. why bring me to your home? I have no business there.." She said,folding her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm
Adikuteddo
Bella ignored the name he gave her.
"Then.. why bring me to your home? I have no business there.." She said,folding her arms.

He considered the question "Because they don't want you dead. Yet." He grabbed a cloth from his back pocket and forced it over her mouth wile he held his breath. She struggled against him, and succeed for about thirty seconds. He caught her before she could fall onto the concrete. He scooped her feet up and laid her down gently on the ground.  

My Paper Rose

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:04 pm
Isabella laid there unconcious, her brown her spread all over  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Miki crept through the warehouse, high above the ground on one of the rusty beams that held up the roof. Her eyes glowed neon pink, an unfortunate side effect from being born from a kitsune father and gumiho mother. Her throat still tingled from eating the mermaid's soul, but the feeling went away soon enough. I thought I smelled a demon in here.... ah! She faintly saw a small nest perched in another one of the beams... a fair nest to be exact. She put her katana back in it's sheath and extended her nails until they were needle sharp and crept towards the nest. The sooner I kill them, the better.  

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 pm
Adikuteddo
Isabella laid there unconcious, her brown her spread all over

She'll be awake soon. He thought. He didn't have any rope to tie her up, and even if he did, he didn't have to get her on the train. He considered the girl, she was small, couldn't weigh more that 100 pounds.

He heard a shift from up above "I know you're here. Come out."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm
Ebonyflamethrower
User Image

Miki crept through the warehouse, high above the ground on one of the rusty beams that held up the roof. Her eyes glowed neon pink, an unfortunate side effect from being born from a kitsune father and gumiho mother. Her throat still tingled from eating the mermaid's soul, but the feeling went away soon enough. I thought I smelled a demon in here.... ah! She faintly saw a small nest perched in another one of the beams... a fair nest to be exact. She put her katana back in it's sheath and extended her nails until they were needle sharp and crept towards the nest. The sooner I kill them, the better.

She'll be awake soon. He thought. He didn't have any rope to tie her up, and even if he did, he didn't have to get her on the train. He considered the girl, she was small, couldn't weigh more that 100 pounds.

He heard a shift from up above "I know you're here. Come out."  

My Paper Rose

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas