Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Games!? (Notification, Chat, and Hangout!) ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Games?
  Video Games
  Board Games
  Paper & Pencil Games
  Tabletop Games
  Other Genre Not Listed
  Hmmm... well, I vote fo- OHMIGOSH, POLL!!! *Votes*
View Results

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 am
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
All games are great by me. I love to play and mess around. One thing I won't do is play sport video games, cause I can play that outside.
Just something about sports games are unappealing to me. I enjoy a few sports, though not many, but... games? I dunno... they have to be made more interesting... like the Mario ones I can play because then there's a**-kicking involved too. xD

I know and fighting games, cause I'm not going to go around and kick people's asses for fun.
I can do fighting games for a little while, but, as I said to Dark, that's where I get really bad with the competitive thing... my brother's literally tried to kick my a** over repeated bad outcomes and then I have to ease up on him. Sometimes it's vice versa. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 am
LeoLeonal
I love video games. Ones with excellent stories are awesome. I also love board games and card games. Bang, Magic, Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Betrayal at House on the Hill. Love love love games!
Who doesn't love at least one game or another, ya know? I mean... it's the biggest form of entertainment, no matter which skein you follow. Been awhile since I played table-toppers though. Would be fun to do again. :3  

Heavenly Kitten

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 am
DarkWolfLove
Tekken, Dead or Alive, and Soul Caliber are ******** awesome and I kick a** (hurr, pun)!
>:3
I used to be pro at DoA... Kasumi all the way, dammit! <333  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 am
Heavenly Kitten
LeoLeonal
I love video games. Ones with excellent stories are awesome. I also love board games and card games. Bang, Magic, Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Betrayal at House on the Hill. Love love love games!
Who doesn't love at least one game or another, ya know? I mean... it's the biggest form of entertainment, no matter which skein you follow. Been awhile since I played table-toppers though. Would be fun to do again. :3

My friends keep trying to get me to come to Warhammer table top with them.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 am
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Tekken, Dead or Alive, and Soul Caliber are ******** awesome and I kick a** (hurr, pun)!

Christie is teh sex.
>3>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:31 am
Heavenly Kitten
I'm pretty boss at chess, but you really have to play four-way or even the leveled chess games.
I've seen the multi-platform chess sets and they look ******** epic!
Just look at this ridiculousness! O_O
Love Monopoly, but then, I'm really good with numbers and such. <333
I think I've played that style of Poker. Fun s**t. :3
If you come up with more details on this Egyptian Rat Screw, I would love to hear about it... I think. o_O

Gah...
I'm not that great with directions, but le'see.
^^;;

The deck is distributed to all players until no more cards are left.
Going in whatever order is decided (usually counter clockwise, starting with the person on the right of the dealer), each person puts down a card into a stack in the middle.
It continues until either doubles or a sandwich (any two cards of the same number that are separated by a single, different card).
Once the stack is slapped with a double or sandwich, the winner takes the stack.
If they are wrong, they must sacrifice five cards to the bottom of the stack and the cycle continues.
The person left with all cards is the winner.
People who lost all of their cards can "slap" back in.

This is how I play it...
After googling Egyptian Rat Screw, I realize it's different, but this is what I was taught.
^^;;
Another name for it is Spit.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 pm
LeoLeonal
Heavenly Kitten
LeoLeonal

My friends keep trying to get me to come to Warhammer table top with them.
It does look kinda badass... I might have to give it a whirls sometime... I miss tabletoppin' emo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>
She is. And with all the movies they show of her naked, well... it doesn't dissuade that claim in the least. xD
Unfortunately another friend of mine claimed her. We both played as her and he won, so I went with Kasumi, who is cute hot. :3

Heavenly Kitten

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:39 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>
She is. And with all the movies they show of her naked, well... it doesn't dissuade that claim in the least. xD
Unfortunately another friend of mine claimed her. We both played as her and he won, so I went with Kasumi, who is cute hot. :3

Hehe, I love her stripper BDSM outfit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
I'm pretty boss at chess, but you really have to play four-way or even the leveled chess games.
I've seen the multi-platform chess sets and they look ******** epic!
Just look at this ridiculousness! O_O
Love Monopoly, but then, I'm really good with numbers and such. <333
I think I've played that style of Poker. Fun s**t. :3
If you come up with more details on this Egyptian Rat Screw, I would love to hear about it... I think. o_O

Gah...
I'm not that great with directions, but le'see.
^^;;

The deck is distributed to all players until no more cards are left.
Going in whatever order is decided (usually counter clockwise, starting with the person on the right of the dealer), each person puts down a card into a stack in the middle.
It continues until either doubles or a sandwich (any two cards of the same number that are separated by a single, different card).
Once the stack is slapped with a double or sandwich, the winner takes the stack.
If they are wrong, they must sacrifice five cards to the bottom of the stack and the cycle continues.
The person left with all cards is the winner.
People who lost all of their cards can "slap" back in.

This is how I play it...
After googling Egyptian Rat Screw, I realize it's different, but this is what I was taught.
^^;;
Another name for it is Spit.
Sounds similar, but obviously different, to War, which is another awesome card game. 3nodding  

Heavenly Kitten

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>

I don't recall that one... Google me up and image? ow0  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>

Favorite Ending
Rawr~

Also!
Found a sweet cosplay.
So jealous.
;~;

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>

Favorite Ending
Rawr~

Also!
Found a sweet cosplay.
So jealous.
;~;
Ah, yes... I remember that ending and outfit now... very nice. <3

Maybe you and I should team up, hunt her down, find her, and make her submit?
surprised
You can even keep her outfit after. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove

Christie is teh sex.
>3>

Favorite Ending
Rawr~

Also!
Found a sweet cosplay.
So jealous.
;~;
Ah, yes... I remember that ending and outfit now... very nice. <3

Maybe you and I should team up, hunt her down, find her, and make her submit?
surprised
You can even keep her outfit after. 3nodding

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm
I'm totally addicted to table-top role-playing games (that's right, I'm one of those kinds of nerd). Just nothing can compare (in my opinion) anymore. 4laugh  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff