Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Seeking RPer(s) ~ Please Read All Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:37 pm
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Lovely little snake.
"Why thank you, thank you." Bows humbly.

"I see beauty hasn't gone to your head."
"Beauty you say? I am but humbled further, good sir. I am far from such, but your words do make me feel all the better about myself. Much thanks."

"Well, one of my many things is to be completely honest. I gain nothing from lying. Kiba's my name, and I am the final kira."
Smiles and nods, "The honesty is very much appreciated, Kiba... even if I feel you might be exaggerating a bit. However, you are quite right. You've nothing to gain by lying, so I happily take you at your word." Leans in and kisses your cheek. "As for me, like I told Lunar there, I go by Kitten, whether that title befits my form or no. And the last Kira you say? I can only assume you're referring to Death Note. I've not seen all of it, but I've seen most of it as well as the live actions... even if they don't completely coincide." Laughs softly. "Either way, a fascinating, for me anime, for some manga I'm sure, to say the least," Nods gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Why hello there~ mrgreen Lovely avatar you got!
"All these compliments today! How splendid! Thank you, I am quite glad you like it." <3

"Not a problem!" Lunar spoke with a soft chuckle. "The name's Lunar~"
She smiled and offered a small, polite bow, "A pleasure to meet you, Lunar... I generally go by Kitten. Though that doesn't really suit my present appearance." Sweatdrop, "Either way, it is what I am most familiar with being called."

"If you wish to go by Kitten then I will respect that" He purred softly "So what brings you here?" he added with a hint of curiousity.
"Hmmm... what brings me here? A number of things I suppose. Originally it was because I had been shown the Sprite Art in you guys' art thread. However, I had to post to get the art, which was fine because then we get to point two for my being here: socialization. I've met a few people, you gentlemen included, and I've been having a pretty good time. On top of that, my third reason comes from seeing this place has something of a roleplay community, which I hope to indulge in, hence my making this thread." Nods gently and happily.  

Heavenly Kitten

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm
Kitten~
Once I get my Guild back up and running, we should totally do that RP we've been meaning to do.
:3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 pm
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Why hello there~ mrgreen Lovely avatar you got!
"All these compliments today! How splendid! Thank you, I am quite glad you like it." <3

She smiled and offered a small, polite bow, "A pleasure to meet you, Lunar... I generally go by Kitten. Though that doesn't really suit my present appearance." Sweatdrop, "Either way, it is what I am most familiar with being called."

"If you wish to go by Kitten then I will respect that" He purred softly "So what brings you here?" he added with a hint of curiousity.
"Hmmm... what brings me here? A number of things I suppose. Originally it was because I had been shown the Sprite Art in you guys' art thread. However, I had to post to get the art, which was fine because then we get to point two for my being here: socialization. I've met a few people, you gentlemen included, and I've been having a pretty good time. On top of that, my third reason comes from seeing this place has something of a roleplay community, which I hope to indulge in, hence my making this thread." Nods gently and happily.

Lunar nodded in interest, taking in what she said "That's interesting. So it's like "Came for the art, stay for the friends and roleplaying" Am I right?" he remarked with a cute little smile.  

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 pm
DarkWolfLove
Kitten~
Once I get my Guild back up and running, we should totally do that RP we've been meaning to do.
Which? The S&M-y one? Or is there another we discussed somewhere down the line that I've simply forgotten? :Sweat:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Kitten~
Which? The S&M-y one? Or is there another we discussed somewhere down the line that I've simply forgotten? :Sweat:

S&M one.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 pm
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger

Lunar nodded in interest, taking in what she said "That's interesting. So it's like "Came for the art, stay for the friends and roleplaying" Am I right?" he remarked with a cute little smile.
She chuckled softly at it, "Sounds about right. That such a bad thing?" She smiled, raising a curious brow to the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Kitten~

S&M one.
Ooooo~ <3
Lemme know when you wanna.. I'm certainly game, but I know you have some cleaning to do. :3

Heavenly Kitten

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger

She chuckled softly at it, "Sounds about right. That such a bad thing?" She smiled, raising a curious brow to the other.

Lunar grinned widely "Nope. There is nothing wrong with that~" He pondered "I actually forgot why I came here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:47 pm
ninja *is tempted to devour lunar to monopolize big sissy's time*  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 pm
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Lovely little snake.
"Why thank you, thank you." Bows humbly.

"I see beauty hasn't gone to your head."
"Beauty you say? I am but humbled further, good sir. I am far from such, but your words do make me feel all the better about myself. Much thanks."

"Well, one of my many things is to be completely honest. I gain nothing from lying. Kiba's my name, and I am the final kira."
Smiles and nods, "The honesty is very much appreciated, Kiba... even if I feel you might be exaggerating a bit. However, you are quite right. You've nothing to gain by lying, so I happily take you at your word." Leans in and kisses your cheek. "As for me, like I told Lunar there, I go by Kitten, whether that title befits my form or no. And the last Kira you say? I can only assume you're referring to Death Note. I've not seen all of it, but I've seen most of it as well as the live actions... even if they don't completely coincide." Laughs softly. "Either way, a fascinating, for me anime, for some manga I'm sure, to say the least," Nods gently.

"Every want to rp. Pm me. I'm really opened minded about what we rp." Kisses your right hand. "And I'll think we'll have a good time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm
Serene Sky

He glances in her direction. "Trust me... Eating me would be a biiiiiiig mistake..." He smiled softly "I happen to generate alot of static... That and I have claws."  

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:23 pm
lunar liger
Serene Sky

He glances in her direction. "Trust me... Eating me would be a biiiiiiig mistake..." He smiled softly "I happen to generate alot of static... That and I have claws."
she giggled madly at his veiled threat. "little kitten, you would not like to see my true form, i do not think."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:54 pm
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger
Heavenly Kitten
lunar liger

Lunar grinned widely "Nope. There is nothing wrong with that~" He pondered "I actually forgot why I came here..."
"I see, I see." Nods, "Well, fact of the matter is you're here now, yea?" ^_^  

Heavenly Kitten

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Serene Sky
Tackles her baby sis and snuggles, coiling in a tight, loving embrace, "Hey there, baby sis!" Nuzzle nuzzle "How are ya, Sweetie? Glad to see ya hunted me out... can't keep twins apart!" <333  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff