There's something in your way,
and now someone is gonna pay.
And if you can't get what you want,
well it's all because of me

In the beginning, I used to believe,
That you were a saviour, but I was naive
You were a stranger that I couldn't see
Now I'm in danger; please set me free

Alois's eyes grew wide with excitement as he watched Ciel walk in with a taller blonde haired women. Haha. Everything was going to be-- Alois did a double take just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Did Ciel really bring someone else here when he soley invited only Ciel Phantomhive and his butler to the picnic? No only did he bring just someone, but a girl! Who was also his bethrothed! Oh no! OH NO! Ciel did not just disrespect his wishes but also brought his ******** girlfriend with him. This pissed Alois off to the extremes. 'I can't believe him! Oh, he will not get away with this. I'll have to get him back somehow.' But, pushing back his inner thoughts of murder and sudden haterd towards the newly met girl, he forced a wide smile and grabbed her hand, bowing then kissing it softly.

He stood up slowly glaring harshly over at Ciel but returned a gentle look to Elizabeth. "I do believe we have met already, my lady. Would you happen to remember the costume party I had throw some time back? I was dressed as a bat. He said. Claude walked out to the garden, bowing before the guest then turning his attention to Alois. "Your Highness, the food is ready. Would you like me to serve it now?" He asked after he stood up. A long napkin hanging off of his right arm. Alois, wanting Elizabeth to be away from Ciel, even if they were a foot away. So, this was perfect.

With a curt nod, Claude disappeared for a moment, before returning with a cart piled on with wonderous delicates. Ranging from things such as simple ranges of all cheese on a platter to a cheesecake smeared with strawberries and a golden crust. That was just for Ciel since he noted that he liked sweets. He smirked and told the couple to have a seat opposite of each other while he sat at the head. He did plan an activity. Just for the two of them. But, there was nothing to really do at his place. "Hey, you two. How does a quiet boat ride down the river? I have a boat that could fit us all."

This is our decision, to live fast and die young
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 am
/iel hantomhive/

User Image

Where would I be,
Without you standing next to me?
I am the lock and you are the key
Release me from my,

Insanity

"You will lose everything if you can’t keep up. After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves."

The beauty in the eye of the storm,
Is where I stand when I feel your grace

I forget about my pride, and my place,
Just take me from here.
Take me from here

Ciel blinked stupidly at Alois when the other boy glared openly at him. What is his problem? Ciel shrugged it off while Elizabeth set him a strange look. It only lasted a moment and she turned her attention back to Alois. "Oh, that's right! My, I didn't even recognize you without your mask. We danced didn't we? You sure can throw a party." Elizabeth smiled warmly and gasped in appreciation when the food was brought out. She chattered on aimlessly about the delicious foods but stuck to mostly to the fruits. When she exhausted that topic they ate in silence, Ciel digging into a big piece of cheesecake.

When Alois mentioned the boat ride Elizabeth's excitement was renewed but she was looking at Ciel instead of the boats. Ciel sent her a questioning look and she winked at him. Before he could question her Elizabeth gained a strange look to her face. "Oh, Ciel suddenly I, I just-" then she collapsed to the ground in an unconscious heap. "Elizabeth!" Ciel exclaimed rushing to her. Sebastian reached her before him and said to his young master, "I'll take care of her, young master. You enjoy your boat ride." His butler shared a look with Alois' servant and Claude was suddenly rushing them onto the boat. They began floating down the river and Ciel regained his breath, "What is the meaning of this? What about Elizabeth?"

Even if it rains, and the sun won't shine, sun won't shine.
Whatever the weather he'll be mine, you'll be mine
Lets watch the rain fall,
And wash away our innocence
In the clouds I here the chorus sing; hallelujah

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 pm
{ αℓσιs тяαиcץ }

User Image

Alois's eyes gleamed with happiness as he watched the blonde haired girl being carried away. 'Good! Looks like she has the memo in her tiny little mind. Seems like she's actually good for something.' The house was becoming smaller and smaller as they flowed down the river. "Oh, Ciel. She'll be fine. Just leave it out of your mind. She's not only in Sebastian's care, but also my Claude." He placed a reassuring hand on his arm and smiled lightly. The sky was a bright blue. The clouds fluffly and white. It looked like something taken out of a painting of a farm. It was perfect. And now that they were all alone, he it was his time to make a move. His hand creep up to his chest as he looked the smaller boy start into his eyes. Those beautiful deep blue eyes. It contrasted wonderously with his pale his and dark raven hair. He can finally say not he doesn't just lust after this boy. He wants him as a lover also. To be all his. Not Elizabeth's. Not Sebastains. Not his aunts' nor even his mum and dad if they were alive. His!

He moved his face closer to the male's. A small blsuh appearing up to color his creamy skin. "Ciel..." He whispered. Their lips only centimeters away. Instead, he redirected it a small white spot on the side of his cheek. He licked it off, smirking as he did so. It tasted like the cream that was on the cheesecake. Which was already sweet enough. But the taste of Ciel mixed with it made it all the better. He then pulled his face away. He wanted to know the reaction from this. He wanted to see even the slightest notion of attraction Ciel might give off to him. Atleast he would know. His hand had moved off from his chest and down to the other's hand. He gripped it tightly, hoping the boy wouldn't yank it away. The moment was too perfect. He didn't want to let it go.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm
/iel hantomhive/

User Image

Where would I be,
Release me from my,

Insanity

"You will lose everything if you can’t keep up. After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves."

Just take me from here.
Take me from here

Ciel let himself be reassured that Elizabeth was in good hands. He waited for Alois to say something but then realized he was being studied by the other. Ciel decided to take the moment to study the other boy as well, barely registering the hand on his chest but wondered briefly about the warm sensation spreading through his chest from those fingertips. The way the sun was hitting Alois' blonde locks, it was almost painfull to admire the way Alois' hair turned a golden white color. Ciel suddenly wanted to touch it so he turned attention elsewhere. It wasn't much better as he admired the other's lips and wondered what they'd feel like against his own. He nearly shocked himself out of his hypnotic state but those lips called him back with one word, his name. Ciel's eyes flickered to Alois' eyes for a moment, gliding over the other's blush. There they met and Ciel's heart stuttered. He means to kiss me, Ciel thought vaguely somewhere in his mind and somewhere else decided that he shouldn't care anyway.

Of course, Ciel was sorely disappointed, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, when Alois licked his cheek. He looked up at Alois, wide eyed and innocent, but not the least disturbed or confused. In fact, he almost felt a little beguiled that he was not kissed. Instead, Trancy held his hand and deemed that enough. Ciel yanked his hand away from the other... before reaching out to pull the taller boy's head into a rough, but a bit chaste, kiss. He molded there lips together and held the other there for dear life.

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm
{ αℓσιs тяαиcץ }

User Image

Alois was more than stun. Stun couldn't even compare to how he felt. He thought that the boy would just leave (not before slapping him silly and having a hissy fit). But, for him to react back in such a way? He could only dream about it! And dream he has. But that was his little secret. And Claude, since he always cleans his sheets. Bringing his mind back to the mind blowing kiss, he decided to really show Ciel how much he cared for him. But not before finding out some information first. Pulling away, he smirked inwardly before putting on a shocked face. "Ciel! W-we can't be doing this. What about Elizabeth? This isn't how a young Earl is suppose to act!" He gasped and looked around, as if seeing if anyone saw. But of course he knew they didn't. They were now floating in the middle of a nice sized river. Thick woods on either side of the little boat.

Being away from the soft, plump, pink lips was killing him. The longer he stayed away, the more he died inside. He could tell that was his first time kissing someone. By how clumsy and fast it was. But hey, he's got balls for forcing it like that. 'It's about kinda...cute in a way. He thought happily. He placed his hand on Ciel's lap. Tightening it only slightly, to show he was interested in what the boy had to say.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 am
/iel hantomhive/

User Image

Where would I be,
Release me from my,

Insanity

Just take me from here.
Take me from here

Ciel wasn't quite sure of himself or of what was going on but he did recognize the feeling of regret when Alois pulled out of the kiss. He just sat there with his eyes closed, because opening them would aknowledge the truth that he just kissed Trancy. He tuned out the other when a single word fought itself into his ears. Elizabeth He let out a shuddery sigh and slumped foreward with his head in hands. What have I done? And even his own mind couldn't come up with an answer.

Ciel jumped slightly when the other's hand touched his thigh but didn't respond when said hand squeezed lightly. In fact, it didn't look like the young Phantomhive planned on moving at all for quite a while. But then his good eye was peeking out from his hands to stare down Alois. He steadied his breath and asked in a flat tone, "Just what the hell are you after, Trancy?"

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm
{ αℓσιs тяαиcץ }

User Image

Alois smirked, leaning down to press his lips on those of so needy ones that belonged to Ciel Phantomhive. Pulling away only to lick his cheek slowly, his light but vibrent striking blue eyes found their way to stare deeply in the dark deep ocean blue eyes. How the hypnotize him to things. Very...naughty things. Bringing his lips close to his ear just like the day he had visited, he whispered "Isn't obvious, Phantomhive? I'm after you. I want you. And only you.

He brought his head up to look back down at the smaller boy. A handy work to get the boy so nervous. He looked so cute when he was confused. He wanted to treasure the moment forever. Him and Ciel, flowing down the bright blue calm river. Pressing a small kiss on his cheek, he laid his head on his chest, and sighed happily. Alois dipped his hand in the water. It was a bit chilling but not so cold as he would react almost immediately from the sharp pain freezing water gives you. Very calm and serene state they were in.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm
/iel hantomhive/

User Image

Where would I be,
Release me from my,

Insanity

Just take me from here.
Take me from here

Ciel saw Alois and allowed the other to kiss him instead of pulling away. He savored the feeling of Trancy's heated lips against his before they were taken away yet again. And then Alois was whispering this into his ears that he didn't want to hear. Mostly because those words were doing things to his body.

Trancy seemed to be content with the situation at the moment, but it was then that reality caught up with the young Phantomhive. Images flooded his consciousness, threatening to take him under. Pictures of the unforgiving society- who buried themselves in his personal affairs-, his smirking butler- who had probably forseen this from long ago and did not a damn thing to stop it-, and, dear God, Elizabeth- to who he was engaged to! Guilt washed over Ciel in hot waves. He stood up, effectively removing himself from Trancy's grasp and nearly tipping the whole boat over. He ripped off his eye patch and said, "Sebastian this is an order. I want to get the hell off this boat... now."

One two three fou- and then Ciel was soaring through the air in the arms of his butler. "Take me home." "Of course, young master." He no longer cared that he'd just been kissing another male, that he'd left his eyepatch, that he'd never be able to look Elizabeth in the eye again, or that, if the chance presented itself again, he'd do it all over again. No, at the moment, all he cared about was sleep. An escape from reality, not that he'd ever admit it outloud.

{{ooc; Just kill my inspiration, that's fine.}}  

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash