Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Club!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm
Bliss smiled and pushed her hair from her face. "Sure.", she said smiling. She had a french accent that rolled off her tongue like slik. She could hear her friends laughing and giggling behind her. "Oh, my name is Bliss by the way.",she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm
Kayian had been sitting on the side of the club, watching everyone dance and have a good time. He sighed as he took a drink of some fruit punch.

Come on, we agreed on coming here and at least trying to have a good time He said to himself, though he just watched in silence in the corner.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:44 pm
Dante smiled and nodded.Name's Dante, pleasure meeting you. What would you like Bliss. Dante quickly ordered his spiced rum and waited for her answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm
Bliss smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Anything is fine. I can drink it all. Being raised with all guys you get used to everything.", she laughed. It wasn't a lie. But somehow she felt stupid for saying it.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Dante look over his shoulder and yelled.One White Russian , put it on Rosario tab. " Dante was handed the beverage shortly after he ordered. He then handed it to Bliss and swigged a little of his rum.
"So Bliss, you live around here or outa town?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm
Bliss took a drink of her white russian and looked up at Dante. "Well, I live in town. I just live on the beach.", she said with a smirk. She took anougher drink. "What aboutyou?", she asked.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm
"I live out side the city in a more rural area. When I come into the city for a job I hang out here on my off time." Dante dug around in his leather vest and pulled out a card and flipped it towards her. "Personal Security, I get hired by a bunch of paranoid uptight businessmen most of the time. That or I gunsmith." Dante looked around noticing he was kinda the only one not moving with the music. " Yeah, I don't dance much, can'tcha tell. My place to hang is most preferably an old saloon, to bad that don't have those." he said with a bit of a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm
Bliss laughed taking the card. "Well, that sound like fun.", she laughed. She smiled at him when he said something about a solon. "Ya, we don't have one of those around here. As for me though. My friend drug me here. I'm normally in my loft painting or drawing. Its what I do for a living and a hobbie. I know I sound really boring.", she laughed.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm
As Kayian drank his mind out of telling him to get out on the floor, he realized he finished his drink.

"Crap...what now..."

Get out on the floor and start dancing

"Hummm...I think I need another drink...." He muttered to himself as he walked over to the bar.

Why do I even bother....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 pm
He casually walks out onto the dance floor and starts to dance eyeing the other people wondering if any would come his way.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm
" An artist, fascinating. The only art I do is custom engravings, but then again they aren't that good. " Dante chuckled, laughing at himself for admitting his lack of craftsmanship. "You're not boring at all actually. You're one of the few people to hold a conversation with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm
Blissed smiled with a small laugh. "Well, thats good.", she laughed and took drink of her drink. "I guess I'm lucky then, huh.", she said smiling.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:29 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting, I just can't think of how to go any further in this.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm
Pistola Lupo De Orleans
((I'm sorry for not posting, I just can't think of how to go any further in this.))

((I agree. I find it hard to rp at times because, you don't have enough plot or an antagonist))  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 pm
Username: furryfox23
Name: michael
Nickname:mike
Sexaulity: bi
Furry Race: artic fox
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*walks in hearing rave music and starts to dance*

looks over at a fellow furry :3 hello there =]

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas