Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

This girl was fascinating. Her moods could change so quickly it seemed. Either that or she was a very good actress. She was suddenly very humbled by the fact that he wanted to read a bit of her writing. The fact that she would willingly show him and give him a choice on what he wished to read sort of calmed the sea of confusion that was his current state of mind. However he now decided he wanted to have a bit of fun with this. He wanted to know what she thought about him the first day that she met him and if he recalled she had been very busily writing something in their creative writing class before he had come in and disrupted her. If she was thinking of him, she would have written something about him. Hopefully he could easily decipher if she was. "Great. I think I'd like to read a rough work of yours. Do you remember our class together?"
A smile appeared on his lips here, "I think I'd like to see that one. You were working so hard. It made me curious as to what you put so much work into writing." Hopefully she would change her mind on him and just give him another piece to read. Even if she tried to lie to him and give him a false piece he would know, he was rather good at calling people's bluffs but of course he would just go along with it. He was not one to simply call attention to his many years of experience.

Alexander watched her hands as they closed the book up until they disappeared under the table. Only with his eyes though so it was hard to tell he was studying her. Another plus to being a vampire. You could be very sneaky. As she continued to speak he sighed and let the uneaten apple rest in his hands. He stared at it for a bit then put it down in front of him to bring his gaze back to Raven's.
"I live not too far from here but I've never heard of wolves living in the woods. Perhaps I just live a sheltered life. I wouldn't fear it too much though. Not like a pack of wolves would ever come charging into the school right?" The male let out a dark chuckle and was about to say something to soothe the girl but someone else had joined their midst. The asian boy who had been sitting with Raven last night at the dinner table.

He watched with amusement as the boy set his things down without uttering a word to either of them. He cocked an eyebrow and bit back a laugh as he even went as far as to lean back in his chair to study Alexander.
"Do all of your friends act this way Raven? Good morning to you. I apologize but I do not believe I know your name. I'm Alexander." He extended his hand to the boy to shake.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

☾✣☽ Haebaek ♋ Jaejun ♋ Lee ☾✣☽

⊰ ❈ ⊱ "Never regret." ⊰ ❈ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
"I'm felling like im famous talk of the town, they say I've gone mad. Yea I've gone mad. But they dont know what I know when the sun goes down.."

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haebaek didn't know if he should be offended or not but he shook it off. He soon realized that he had seen this man at dinner with the blond. Her name always escaped his mind. He looked at Alexanders hand before shaking it. " Haebaek. It is nice to meet you. Who is the other one? Blonde hair. You talk yesterday to her." His accent had never really improved even though he had been here for years. He smiled politely.

"Did I interupt your conversation? I am sorry. I can leave you to so you be alone." He looked at Raven with a slight smile. He didnt really want to leave but he didnt want to seem rude either. He bowed slightly while sitting. Haebaek looked back up at Raven. " Do you know answer from yesterday?" He was referring to the riddle he had given her.

╔══════════════╗
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
OoC: Oh if my replies are short.. Im sorry im wrtiing a play for school >< but at least I grad ><
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

"Hm." Raven rolled her eyes to the side, averting his which probed her expression. "Well...sure, I guess." That particular poem? She wasn't too picky about letting him see it. It was one of her past ones. Then, her eyes met his once more. Suddenly, she was taken aback. He was smiling. How beautiful he was when he did so. But something niggled her. His beauty was cold, artificial. She couldn't tell how or why. That was just the feeling she got from him. "Oh...are you sure you want to?"

Once again, Raven felt foolish. Her bright eyes dulled with doubt. She had no doubt that he would rip the poem up once he got it into his hands. That or he would laugh at her. Her hands tightly gripped her precious notebook, her entire life in there as of now. Her diary and her best friend. Every thought and feeling filling its beautiful pages. Simple and sweet and nothing more than that.

Raven was saved from answering his next question when Haebaek appeared out of nowhere next to her. Slowly, she brightened once more. God bless friends! Raven's lips blossomed into a sweet, welcoming smile. "Hey! What's up?" She tilted her head to the side and watched the exchange between Alexander and Haebaek. Laughing softly, she shook her head. "No, not at all! It's good to see you again. I ended up answering, 'Because I write like one.'"

"Oh really?" said a sweet voice simultaneously as a shiver rippled down her spine. And not a good one either.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Welcome back, Jae! I'll post for Angelique in a second. I'm so happy for you, Jae! (:  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User Image"This looks fun!" Angelique exclaimed, approaching the threesome from behind.

Her eyes fixed on the black haired girl, the one Alexander had dubbed Raven. Raven stiffened up from behind and slowly turned around to fix her eyes on Angelique. Recognition lit up those pretty silver eyes of hers. Remembrance of the night before. Angelique gave the girl a soft, knowing smile, flaunting the fact that she knew very well.

"Hi there! I don't think we've met," Angelique chirped. She held out her hand for the human to take. "Nice to meet you! I'm Angelique. What's your name?"

"Raven. Nice to meet you as well. Didn't I see you the other night?"

"Yeah, you did. I'm sorry I didn't come over to say hello. I was just so busy making friends. The new people are so friendly! That's right, you're not old are you? I'm one of the original students from here. If you want, I could show you around? Say, what kinds of things do you like?"

As she stopped to catch her breath, Angelique noticed that Raven appeared a little befuddled. Yeah, Angelique often did that when she talked. "I'm sorry! Did I talk too fast?"

"Kinda. Um, I really like writing and reading." Then, Raven's eyes kind of glazed over and she looked past Angelique. "Do you like to write?"

What a strange human! Softly, Angelique smiled. "I love to paint. It's my deepest passion. It's like a visual expression of writing, isn't it?"

Raven nodded her head and smiled up at Angelique. As for Angelique, she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. Her eyes rolled over Raven to see Alexander. "Hi, Alexander. How was your night?" Then, she saw someone new. "Hey! What's your name?" she asked Haebaek amiably, smiling even brighter than before.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm felling like im famous talk of the town, they say I've gone mad. Yea I've gone mad. But they dont know what I know when the sun goes down.."

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haebaek nodded as he remembered her answer. " Forgive me. Short memory. Yesterday lot of stuff happened." He smiled a little. He had then heard a cheery voice speaking, he turned around and saw the girl he was, well had seen before. He smiled as she introduced her self. " Haebaek. Glad to finally but name to the face." He said looking at her. He then looked back at Raven and sighed. " I came to eat and hopefully see you. We dont often get to see each other. But I have another question. How do you write like raven?" He chuckled a little. " They are bird and can not right. You have confused me." He said looking down at his food. He had lost his appetite.

Haebaek then returned his gaze to Angelique. " You paint? Are you any good at it? We could partner. You paint and I will draw." He laughed a little. He surprised him self at how friendly he was being. " I would like to see some of yours some time." He nodded a little to him self.

╔══════════════╗
OoC: Oh if my replies are short.. Im sorry im wrtiing a play for school >< but at least I grad ><
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Another smile lit up his pale face and he glanced down at his fingers on the table as he answered, "Raven I'd be honored to read one. I'm the one who asked to after all." He looked back up to meet Raven's gaze, the smile still in place before it disappeared once more. This was around the time that the new guy had joined the little soiree. After he shook his hand, Alexander nodded a greeting to him. He was about to answer his question but then he began to ask Raven a question as well. A few minutes later there was no need for him to answer at all. Lo and behold there stood Angelique behind Raven. He cast his eyes up at the blond haired vampire. She sure knew how to ruin a mood didn't she? Ah well he could hardly blame the girl. She lived for the thrill of the kill, something he desperately wanted to forget. Something he couldn't forget because he too loved it, he just didn't wear it on his sleeve like she did.

He observed the conversation between Raven and Angelique with mild interest. He wanted to see how Raven reacted to the girl whom she saw him leave with last night. However, she seemed more scared than anything. She was like an animal, could sense a predator in her midst. A smirk appeared on his face as Angelique went on and on about such mundane topics. He went back to looking down at his slender fingers resting on the table. All food sat untouched still aside from the water bottle which had it's lid off. He was just screwing it back on when he heard himself addressed. He looked back up with a mock look of innocence and gave a rather dazzling smile to Angelique,
"Good morning. My night was spectacular thank you. The food last night was...exquisite. How about yours? Did you sleep well?" Here he shared a secret look with her and then went back to looking at Raven. "Raven was just telling me about hers. Apparently she heard wolves or something howling in the night. Said they kept her up."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:21 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHer bright, attentive eyes scoured Raven's face with great interest. Gently, Angelique patted Raven's shoulder and smiled sweetly, amiably. Simultaneously, Raven recoiled from her touch. Her body shook in primal fear, though she probably had no idea what she was fearing. Deep inside, her body knew that she was dealing with a predator. What kind of predator? Raven's mind would have no clue. Smiling only politely, Raven patiently listened to what Angelique had to say. Angelique chatted on and on, paying no mind to whether or not anybody was listening to her.

Angelique brushed a short lock of blonde hair behind her ear. Sweetly and truly she smiled at Haebaek, much like a little angel. Then, he turned back to Raven and talked to her for a bit before glancing back at Angelique. "Yeah, I do. Really? You draw?" She pouted. "Of course I'm good at it, silly. You should see some of my paintings. You would like to see them? That sounds great! You could come upstairs to my room and seem them. After school, of course. Not that I would get you in trouble or anything."

When Armand addressed her, she answered him, "Absolutely heavenly." This time, Angelique grinned to herself. Oh that human blood she had filled her up quite nicely. Of course, just the thought of drinking brought that familiar thirst back. "Lovely, Alexander. My sleep was lovely." Angelique's eyes narrowed at him and her lips quirked in time with his secret look. Then, she glanced down at Raven. "Oh really? Wolves? I wouldn't doubt that. Of course, I'm sure there are worse things in those woods..."

She trailed off and once again patted Raven's shoulder. Inside, Angelique was laughing maniacally.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:37 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

"How do I write like a raven?" she laughed. "Haebaek, I am a Raven. Are you messing around with my head or something?" At this, Raven laughed hard. A flood of manic elation pounded through her body. How long had it been since she last laughed? Raven was definitely too serious for her own good. She felt Angelique amiably pat her on the shoulder. Raven unintentionally cringed and recoiled from that small, slender pale hand. She swallowed hard, the elation immediately dissipating in light of some other, darker emotion. "Go get some food, Haebaek, and sit with me. I'll be right here."

Armand spoke to her and smiled at her. Following that, he looked up and met her eyes with that very same smile. Could she even hope that he wasn't teasing her? It had happened in the past. She wouldn't put it past him to be the next one. As the fear, thick like sludge, slogged through her, Raven frowned and glanced away from his beautiful eyes. Angelique once more patted her shoulder and she wanted to just scream out at the girl to stop touching her. There was something about Angelique that profoundly disgusted her. Sent shivers of fear through her body.

The wolves? Raven pursed her lips as her ears almost literally pricked up at the words of the girl behind her. Okay, her body wasn't joking. Her heart was racing and she almost broke off and ran for it then. At those last words, Raven's body tensed and her mouth dried out. Pure, raw fear gripped her. She felt nauseous; Raven gripped her books tightly, stood up, and darted from the table.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Haebaek! I'll see you guys later." Adrenaline pumping through her system, Raven headed straight for her first period class. There she sank down into her seat in relief just as the bell rang.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : What kind of play, Jae? Okay, guys, it's time for classes! We're just going to touch on first period and then switch to the classes that our characters share. I'll post Angelique's schedule in a minute. Oh, and if you guys remember your schedules, please do repost them. Just so that you know what classes you have. I'm going to make a new schedule for Raven.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:40 am
Schedules

Raven Black, Senior

Period---Class
1 Home Economics
2 French I
3 Sculpture I
4 Creative Writing
5 AP Psychology
6 Precalculus
7 Modern Dance

Angelique de Vincent, Senior

Period---Class
1 AP European History
2 AP French Language
3 AP Art History
4 AP Studio Art: 3D Design
5 Aid for language department
6 Aid for art department
7 Study period

[Fourth period is lunch hour.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haebaek smiled back at her. " I would love to. If I am not busy. I come to your room." He said watching her and how he acted to Raven. When Raven spoke he shook his head. " You are no raven. You are human. You have no wings. no beak. Can you fly?" He asked putting an elbow on the table and staring at her. " I lost my appetite." He kept hearing about the wolves and was confused. " Wolves? I didnt hear any." He said. It was like they all knew something and he didn't. He sighed.

When Raven stood up to leave suddendly, he stood up quickly as if he was about to chase after her. But she was soon gone and out of his site. " He glanced at the twp left before him and smiled a little. " Ah, why did she leave?" He asked more to himself then them. He heard the bell and cursed it was time to go to class. Gathering his things he left and ran to his first class.

╔══════════════╗
OoC:Ahhh if my replies are slow i sorry. ish studing for finals!
╚══════════════╝

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 pm
[[Jae, could you repost your schedule?]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm
(( Sure where at? ))  

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm
[[Just here so that we can collaborate. I'm going to have Angelique run into your character. biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm
Schedule

Haebaek Lee, Junior
1. AP English
2. AP Drawing
3. Choir
4. Creative writing
5. Language ( English)
6. Physics
7. Astronomy

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Cheshire_Hime