Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Discussion Thread: Role Plays (series-based) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 pm
Ryonara
How about; Dragon Age: Pandemonium. Basically, what would have happened if all the Grey Wardens died at Ostagar, and the only Grey Wardens who could come were Orlesian Wardens. The DarkSpawn are still a threat, but the Architect has made en early appearance, and is trying to undermine the entire Blight using his own DarkSpawn. Characters that could be accepted: Humans, elves, dwarves, mages, Grey Wardens (all came from Orlais unless you can convince me otherwise), Darkspawn, Golems, Werewolves, Demons, "Benevolent Fade Spirits", and a personal one I was thinking, Tranquil. So how about it? Dragon Age: Pandemonium. I, of corse, will play the NPC like merchants, soldiers, Logain, Howe, Anora, Irving, etc misc.

....Dragon age, well which one would you base it off of? + alot of fighting rps die quick, you'll have to get someone with a good way to do forum battling. You will also need to watch people and make sure they don't god mod.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 pm
OneWeekRainisu
Ryonara
How about; Dragon Age: Pandemonium. Basically, what would have happened if all the Grey Wardens died at Ostagar, and the only Grey Wardens who could come were Orlesian Wardens. The DarkSpawn are still a threat, but the Architect has made en early appearance, and is trying to undermine the entire Blight using his own DarkSpawn. Characters that could be accepted: Humans, elves, dwarves, mages, Grey Wardens (all came from Orlais unless you can convince me otherwise), Darkspawn, Golems, Werewolves, Demons, "Benevolent Fade Spirits", and a personal one I was thinking, Tranquil. So how about it? Dragon Age: Pandemonium. I, of corse, will play the NPC like merchants, soldiers, Logain, Howe, Anora, Irving, etc misc.

....Dragon age, well which one would you base it off of? + alot of fighting rps die quick, you'll have to get someone with a good way to do forum battling. You will also need to watch people and make sure they don't god mod.....

Point taken. Still, it's not like the story revolves around just the RPer's; if they end up messing up and killing someone they weren't suppose to kill, then I'll make them regret it. Hopefully, it won't just be all fighting. Still, I have a feeling that this chi going to end up like a DnD scenario, so the Dragon Age Rp is just going to be left out there. Alternative: High school of the Dead Rp. Only problem; no guns, and no conveniently placed weapons. Seriously, how and where did you pick up an automatic weapon in Japan? You can't even get one in American without pushing out some serious cash, and ammo is limited. Of course, everyone would probably stop playing as soon as they managed to escape school, so the next Rp I was thinking of is MECHQUEST; a school based Rp with giant robots. Solve mundane task with a four story tall machine, copiously armed with enough weapons to carve you face into the moon. That last one I might try to make, but I suck at making attractive looking Rp templates.  

Ryonara

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 pm
Ryonara
OneWeekRainisu
Ryonara

Point taken. Still, it's not like the story revolves around just the RPer's; if they end up messing up and killing someone they weren't suppose to kill, then I'll make them regret it. Hopefully, it won't just be all fighting. Still, I have a feeling that this chi going to end up like a DnD scenario, so the Dragon Age Rp is just going to be left out there. Alternative: High school of the Dead Rp. Only problem; no guns, and no conveniently placed weapons. Seriously, how and where did you pick up an automatic weapon in Japan? You can't even get one in American without pushing out some serious cash, and ammo is limited. Of course, everyone would probably stop playing as soon as they managed to escape school, so the next Rp I was thinking of is MECHQUEST; a school based Rp with giant robots. Solve mundane task with a four story tall machine, copiously armed with enough weapons to carve you face into the moon. That last one I might try to make, but I suck at making attractive looking Rp templates.

Lol, sorry, I've just been in so many rp's and have also made ones like that that fail. HSOTD lol, I love that anime! lol, you are right its hard to make on for a zombie or even a horror one. Mech's are really good too......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 pm
Fell free to make what ever you want Ryonara. I for one have actualy been itching for a Dragon Age Rp but have been unable to think of a plot to create one.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm
Ryonara

Just one thing. How would Orlesian Wardens be in this Roleplay at all? If all the Grey Wardens at Ostagar are dead then its game over for Ferelden. Loghain wouldn't let the Orlesian Wardens into Ferelden, even imprisoning Riordan, who was only saved because the Warden showed up. Just trying to avoid plot holes for ya.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm
well i have some ideas that can be popular...
*dun dun dun*
death note
high school of the dead
a great and terrible beauty
dawn of the dead
excel saga
hetalia
a south park chat room
elfen lied

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:37 pm
As usual, there seems to be a sudden increase in certain RP type. I think it's time we peel back how many RPs with one topic there can be, because there are already about four Kingdom Hearts RPs. I know people like kingdom hearts, but seriously, this was a problem before the forum was attacked. I don't want it to be a problem now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm
I would loveto try my hand at a Hetalia role-play. : )  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Haxxle

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 am
Is it right to say that Naruto and Bleach role-plays are for the obituaries?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm
Anyone up for Sugar Sugar Rune? razz
I think it's underrated and deserves more credit than it gets. ^.^  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:07 pm
ll Vintage Nerd ll
Anyone up for Sugar Sugar Rune? razz
I think it's underrated and deserves more credit than it gets. ^.^

Sounds good =3, that reminds me I haven't even finished up the series for that yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:35 pm
Would anyone be interested in a Mortal Kombat RP?  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:18 pm
Well now I have been trying to help stimulate this guild, but so far not much is happening. so come here and check this out people, I promise it doesn't suck and it has done well in the past. This is in the RP for creatures section already, but I feel like I should have put it elsewhere.

Dragon Tamer: The Dragon Rebellions

Come, check it out, even join... especially that last one ^.=.^

Also, how would you even do a Mortal combat RP..... I just can't figure it out personally. I know anyone think a Gurren Lagann RP would be interesting?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 am
Might try my hand at a Fallout roleplay myself, based around New Vegas. Hey MorazaDarkheart, is your story centered on the same game or no? I don't want to have multiple threads about the same thing out; as others have pointed out it clusters the subforum. o__o;  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm
It's set after both the events of Fallout 3 and New Vegas with a little inspiration and back story from a Fallout Rp Comrade Drago did. I'm sure both our rp's can coexist.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff