Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross smiled gently and looked at her.

"You can influence these spirits you say?"he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:01 pm
Shadow makes his way near the alleyways where he search for any shelter for the night. He was still a bit worn from his travel on foot. His clothes were a bit tattered and his cloak was full of bullet holes. Upon his back was a strange long object covered in bandages. As he silently walks down the dark streets, his instincts pick up a strange presence in the air. He smells a faint scent of water and flowers and his keen sense of hearing pick up the movements through echolocation. He does not stop walking as he kept up the same pace to show he doesn't suspect a thing. But when he makes his way to a dead end in the ally, he halts and stands there as if he was expecting something. He pulls down his hood a little more to make sure no one saw his face as if he was keeping a low profile.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Well, sort of. They don't like it when people upset me so they get their revenge. Sometimes they just use harmless pranks. But other times they get really mad and they cross the line. I guess their kind of like guardian angels you know?" she said with a giggle. "But they like people who believe in them. And they really love to mess with Luna. They think she's too uptight." she said and one of the spirits wrinkled it's nose at the mention of Luna's name. Nyx laughed again and nodded in agreement. "That's right! Smelly Luna doesn't know how to have any fun." she said as she wrinkled her nose as well. "What about you? Do you always wander by yourself?" she asked as she tilted her head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Locations: AlleyWay | Moods: Nervous Thoughts: Do I follow my instinct? Or Not? Hmmm?/size]

User Image
'Never follow someone into an alleyway'.

The one thing she was always taught. The only one semi-important thing she picked from the streets. She knew in her twisted heart, it was the right thing to do. Her mind told her to forget the investigation, but her inner being told her everything was ok. That nothing would happen. Conflicted, she took three steps into the alley, to see the boy had halted. Just by looking at him she knew something was different. She knew he was human, or somewhat of it. She had no idea what to say or what to do in a matter of fact. 'Talk....Do it Marie....'her soul told her. 'Leave before this gets messy'her mind told her as well. Before she knew it, she swallowed her instincts and said,
"What are you?".

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 pm
Facing the wall on the dead end, he hears tiny footsteps approach as the words 'what are you' pass through his ears. He makes a longs sigh as he turns around to face her,"Again. That same question.". Under his hood, was a pair of glaring red crimson shining through his hood. Their ferocity was almost that of a blood thirsty animal. He just stood there staring back at the girl through the darkness as it looked like a scene where a predator traps it.s prey. Knowing there might be a chance the girl would run away in fear by the sight of his eyes, Shadow stands their for a moment. "Why did you follow me?", he asked as his voice sounded dark, yet youthful. Possibly he may be at least sixteen years old.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Cross scoffed and he smiled

"You ever tried to get one to proove your sister wrong?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Locations: Alleyway | Moods: Relieved | Thoughts: This is what I was scared of?

User Image Marie chuckled in her mind. The way this boy looked was not frightening to her, but instead brought out her comical side. 'He truely was a boy' she thought. She was about to laugh, but then felt a darker side to him. A twisted side almost. She figured she should least tell him why she was there. "I saw you murder a man. It is not a strange sight nowadays, but strange for me to see it. Usually my followers only pick up after a corpse to feed themselves, but never have I ever seen an actual murder"she said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 pm
For a moment, Shadow's eyes widened from the reaction the girl had. Even though his face was hidden inside a hood, the look in his eyes didn't even faze her like any other individual who gazed upon him. They would usually just back away or run in fear. She then mentioned the fight he had with the three hunters when he first came in to town. He then crosses his arms as he answered,"Hmph and you still haven't. I didn't murder them. I simply put them out of their misery and they had it coming." He showed no remorse for the hunters he just killed, yet he didn't sound proud of it either. "A murderer kills for fun. I killed them because they picked a fight with me. My reasons are different. Simple as that.", he explained. Shadow closes his eyes for a minute and reopens them again as if he was in a state of thought for a moment. The way he spoke with ease, it seems obvious that Shadow has lots of experience in battle. Which is quiet unnatural for a boy his age. Its almost as if he was actually a hunter himself.

Meanwhile another group of hunter find the remains of the three fallen hunter that were brutally killed. They way the were defeated was quite strange. The culprit got them all in the head as if he was a trained assassin like if it was another hunter that did it. One of them reports to HQ,"Squad 4 is down. Apparently the culprit is experienced at killing, so there might be a chance it may be one of us. Or something else.". The hunter looks down at the remains of squad 4 seeing as it gets an uneasy feeling.
User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx groaned and nodded. "I've tried thousands of times! She always finds some excuse to explain it though. Like this one time, when we were both little, we were walking through our backyard garden. And Luna tripped because one of the younger spirits was bored. I can't remember which one. There's so many." she said with a giggle before she shook her head and focused on her story. "But when I tried to tell her, she didn't believe me. She just said she was being clumsy. Now she just yells at me when the spirits do stuff to her. She thinks it's all my fault." she said as she scoffed. She then twirled his hat in her hands before she smiled at him. "I've answered all of your questions Mr. Cross. The least you could do is answer one of mine. You didn't think I'd forget did you? But in case you did, I'll ask again. Do you always wander around by yourself?" she asked him for the second time before she put the hat back on her head.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 am
User Image

Cross sighed and be his guitar down.

"The song I sang was more than just for the hell of it miss. I don't know how I became who I am..what I've done past these years on the streets. My familly was murdered..so I have no where to go..and no one to go there with."he said smiling.

User Image
"You can't live..until you die."

Vincent walked into a coffee shop his eyes lingering on one or two of the customers before he sat down on the far right. After his cofee was given to him he heard a call on his cell phone. He took it out putting it next to his ear.

"Hello?"he asked grumbling. He nodded and sighed.

"So your having me do the work..again."Vincent sighed.

"Oh shush Mr. Grumpy pants...were gonna have so much fun !" The childs voice chuckled.

Vincent rolled his eyes and he hung up on his caller putting his phone away.

"Oh come on..I wanted to party! You know get some fun into this grumpy b*****d. Killing gets old after awhile!" A woman's voice grumbled in arguement.

"And I want some money to spend..we haven't gotten a good paycheck in years." a mans voice growled.

"OH SHUT UP!!!! I want some ******** beer but thats not gonna happen is it? NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE!" A old man's voice screamed in.

"Oh really grandpa? You wanna go? You can't do s**t to me!" the woman's voice argued.

"You guys do realize you can't hurt each other right? Your already dead." the man's voice said with a aggrivated tone.

"SHUT UP!"Vincent growled and all the voices suddenly quit..a few people looked over at Vincent..he sighed.

"Thank you for the coffee."He said to his waitress and he went out the door.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked at him for a moment and didn't say anything. She then took off the charm that was hanging on a chain around her neck. "Now I don't believe that last bit is true. There's always a place to go. You just haven't found it yet. And you are going there with someone. Maybe even more. You just can't see them like I can." she said with a giggle as she placed the charm in his hand. "The hunted have to look out for each other. So come on. I'll help you find where you need to go." she said as she stood up and pulled him up with her. She then let go of his hand and adjusted the hat on her head. "It's the least I could do since you gave me this awesome hat." she said with a wink. Luna was wandering around the streets, trying not to get too far from her sister. She didn't want to leave Nyx behind but she also didn't want to stay and listen to her explain the ridiculous story about the spirits that didn't exist.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:38 am
User Image

Cross took his hat from her head and put it back on his.

"My hat."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx pouted when he took the hat back but she then grinned and pulled him into her arms. She took the hat again and placed it on her head before poking his nose and letting him go. "Sorry deary but you're just going to have to find a new one." she said with a giggle as one of the spirits started swirling around her. "Alright, alright, you impatient little thing. We'll get going." she said as she started walking. She stopped for a moment and turned to look back at Cross. "You're coming too right?" she asked with a playful smile. Luna passed a coffee shop and the smell of coffee made her stomach growl. She sighed and rummaged through her pockets to see how much money they still had left. They had enough but she would have to save it for something more important. She noticed a man walk out of the shop and she watched him for a moment before realizing he was a hunter. She silently cussed under her breath and started walking away at her normal pace, not wanting to look suspicious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 am
User Image

Cross flipped his hat back onto his head sighing.

"Nobody is taking my hat..pouting or not."he said smiling.

User Image
"You can't live..until you die."

Vincent let his wings come threw his cloak and he lowered his hood. Soon enough he noticed a girl..who seemed to react to seeing him..rather oddly. He sighed and closed his eyes. A statue of a dog soon blocked her path. Vincent smiled.

"Its rather impolite to stare and then simply walk away madam."he said and walked up to her very slowly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked around to see if any of her spirits could help her but they all got bored and left. She rolled her eyes before she turned back to him and pouted even more. "Oh come on! How can you resist the pout? Besides, it's just a hat! And if you won't let me have it then I guess I'll just have to take you with it." she said as she grabbed his hand and started pulling him along with her. "So come on my new hat! Let's go see if we can find smelly Luna." she said with a smile. Luna bit her lip to stop herself from growling and she quickly made herself blush to help her with her acting. "I'm terribly sorry but I just couldn't help myself. It's not everyday that I see something I like." she said as she twirled a strand of her hair and giggled. "I was sort of hoping you wouldn't notice." she said as she made her blush deepen. Flirting and acting were two skills she was glad she knew well. She never thought they'd actually come in handy in a situation like this though.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff