The Multitude - Xeri's Kin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Rock Squirrel
Nickname| Bounce
Gender| Male
Stage| Buck
Obtained| Halfbreed Kiokote Concept Contest

Uncert| Link

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color| #E2062C

Roleplays|
The First Night [Kiokote Halfbreed Siblings]

Personality| Bouncy and loud and fun, Bounce certainly earns his name - the kiokote it never still. He's never quiet either, which can get on kin's nerves. Bounce doesn't enjoy being serious and makes it his mission to lighten everyone's mood; laughter is the best medicine, after all. Everything he does is in good fun, unless you insult his family. He adores his siblings and would do anything for them; the bouncy male is most comfortable around one of his siblings, and though one would never know it he's not the most confident without at least one of them.

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All of my siblings are just so dowdy – over-protective or angry or scared! It’s my job to brighten their days. So what if my lovely sister didn’t like the spider on her head? Everyone else laughed! Or that time I made paint out of berries and dumped it on my brothers. I thought that was pretty hilarious (and after a very long run and hide and seek game, they admitted it was a bit funny too). Other kiokote are kinda mean to my family, so I try and balance that out, ya know?

But now we’re going to go find this kimethingy who’s supposed to be our dad. I don’t care too much about this guy, I mean, he kinda ditched us and mom if you catch my drift. But everyone else wants to go to the swamp and it should be fun, all these new things to try and new people to meet. Whether we find this guy or not, we’re definitely going to have fun! (Well, I’ll have fun, and I’ll make sure everyone else does too. They’re going to die of seriousness one day, honestly!)

We’re almost to this swamp place (which, how does our fearless leader know that? Big brother needs to share his secrets), and we’re all super tired and everyone else is grumpy. I tried to tell a joke and nearly got my head bitten clean off! If they’d listened to me and slowed the pace a bit and seen the sights (so what if there’s nothing to see but grass?) we all wouldn’t be this tired and cranky. They don’t even seem that excited, but they have enough energy to snap at me for ‘prancing around like an idiot, you’re such a moron Bounce!’.

(Don’t tell anyone, but I love my family. And this place does seem a bit scary (where is the sky?). But we’re always going to have each other so I guess that makes it okay.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Eagle on the Wind
Nickname| Flight
Gender| Female
Stage| Doe
Obtained| ORP Games Poster Raffle

Uncert| Link
Sac Foal

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color|

Roleplays|

Personality| Flight loves to race and run. She's happiest under open sky, with ground racing underneath her hooves and wind whipping her mane. Which is why she's miserable in the swamp, and she curses the Ache for bringing her here. Her bad mood leaves the doe perpetually grumpy and snappish. Eventually she might find that she likes the swamp, and its obstacle course terrain, but for now she's likely to bite your head off for breathing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Afterlight
Nickname| -
Gender| Male
Stage| Colt
Obtained| Somber Soul x Fortune

Uncert| Link
sac foal colt
Family| Parents| Somber Soul x Fortune
Siblings| Seek the Hills, Neverwinter, Downfall

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color| #5BBF60

Roleplays|

Personality| Raised by passing does, Afterlight is a quiet buck who much prefers to garden than to speak. His silence projects an air of wisdom and patience beyond his years - until he speaks, that is. Afterlight is shy, and often stutters in his speech, more from lack of doing so than nervousness. He has no single garden but rather various clearings throughout the swamp that he travels to during the year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Blackhoof
Nickname| -
Gender| Male
Stage| Buck
Obtained| Sick Seed Naming Contest

Uncert| Link

Family| Parents| Seed x Wan Blush
Siblings| Sorrow, Lost Sounds, Toxic Midnight

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color|

Roleplays|

Personality| "Are any of my hooves black?" the nervous question always seems to be tumbling from Blackhoof's mouth. It's usually greeted with wariness - not one of his hooves are black, and the question is more than enough to bring to question Blackhoof's sanity. In his mind's eye though, it's there, black and dully gleaming, a mark of shame not physically evident. His naming dream haunts him, flashes of uncontrollable bloodlust and death, a dream that ends in exile for a marked murderer. Blackhoof is perpetually anxious because of it, and worries that he'll become the buck in his naming dream.

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Last Frost
Nickname| -
Gender| Female
Stage| Doe
Obtained| Winter Solstice Event - Beiwe Runner-up

Uncert| Link

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color| #FFB90F

Roleplays|

Personality| As frosty as her name, Last Frost comes off as cold and remote. Her tone is usually flat but sweet. She has a hard time connecting to other kin, though that is not to say that she dislikes them. Curious about the world, everything new seems to fascinate Last Frost. Hunting is one of her favorite pastimes, especially with her feathered serpent by her side.

Coldfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Raise Your Voice
Nickname| -
Gender| Female
Stage| Doe
Obtained| Freebie Acha

Uncert| Link

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color| #A50B5E

Roleplays|

Personality| Louder, louder, louder! This swamp is ever so silent, in Raise's opinion - so sing louder! She sings instead of speaking, her voice warbling daintily through conversation. A haughty disdain fills her when faced with those who don't sing, but she is more than happy to teach you to do so - forcefully, if she must, egging young and old ones alike through jaunty tunes and melancholy ballads.

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Scorpion
Nickname| -
Gender| Female
Stage| Doe
Obtained| Bribed phoe

Uncert| Link

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color|

Roleplays|

Personality|

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Fool
Nickname| -
Gender| Male
Stage| Buck
Obtained| CC breeding - phoe

Uncert| Link

Naming Dream| ♦♦♦

Speech color|

Roleplays|

Personality|

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name| Without a Doubt
Nickname| -
Gender| Female
Stage| Doe
Obtained| June Flower Festival

Uncert| Link

Name Origin| As a lamb, her steps were sure, quickly losing any ungainly wobble. As she grew she never faltered, for once she'd set herself on a path, the end was her goal. She was bull-headed and stubborn, always certain that her way was the only way.

"Are you sure?" they asked, once she'd made the decision to travel.
"Of course," she replied, and was on her way. She traveled alone, having made few friends with her bulldozing ways. At one point, however, she picked up a follower, a weaker buck who somehow kept up with her for awhile.

"Are we going the right way?" he asked her, laboring to keep up with the doe. The winds blew fiercely, moving him one way and the other, though the doe in front soldiered on steadily. There was no way to tell where they were, where anything was.

"Of course," she replied, trekking on through the snowy winds.

"Well, you are certainly Without a Doubt," he puffed.

Speech color|

Roleplays|

Personality|

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers