Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Shokun's Club (Open//Accepting Customers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visiter count
  +1
  +25
  +9000 +
View Results

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

тнє sнokυи's cℓυв

вy cepheus_circinus & яomanoa

oρєи!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Maddie frowned down at the door handle of The Shokun's Club. It was locked. This meant that Maddie was the first to arrive and Maddie never got to work earlier than everyone else. Strange. He shrugged but fished a key out from his pocket and unlocked the doors. He threw his coat into the employees' room and started to turn on the ceiling lights. As he went about opening up the club, one of the main reasons he was always late- so he wouldn't have to do chores-, Maddie hummed the tunes of his favorite songs at the moment.

He found a lighter in the bar area and began to light the candles on each table. He looked around at his handy work and felt accomplished. Today's gonna be good, I'll make sure of it. Maddie flung himself on the nearest plush couch and propped his feet up on the table. "All done!" he trilled out into the room, mainly just to break the quiet that had settled over it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len made his way to the club. He had been held up because his sister needed some help putting up these new banana scented airfreshers. And she had bought alot. Plus, he couldn't refuse his sister, and bananas. 'I hope I'm not late. I don't want the manager to yell at me. Again' He thought to himself. Even though he had been forced to join, he rather joined the club. A way to get him out of the house and not thinking about bananas.

He grabbed the knock which led to the entrance of the club to find it unlocked already. 'Oh no! They are already here. Maybe if I can just slip and blend in..' He grabbed the knocked tightly and gulped. He opened the door just enough to where that he just slip his small body into. He quickly closed the door behind him and took a deep breath.

Len opened his eyes to find only that Maddie was in there. He was relieved to know that he wasn't late. So, he ran full steam ahead and jumped onto the unexpecting boy's lap, pulling his head down to a crushing hug agaisnt his small chest.
"Maddie! I thought everyone was here and the manager was going to yell at me then I would start crying an- well, I'm just glad it was just you!" He cried out.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Even's feet beat against the pavement, once more the ebony haired boy was running light. Stupid classes, stupid test, stupid brain that can't remember all the answers even though I stayed up late studying. Collage was taxing, long nights, payments, it was really more then he wanted to handle fresh out of high school. Because of these classes it was a norm for him to run a bit late. But running late meant getting in trouble. And there were only so many times that the manager was just going to let him slip by.

Can't lose this job. Must not lose this job. And then he was blazing around the corner, nearly falling with the speed of his motion. "Ah." A small sound of surprise pulled from his lips as he stumbled on a single foot for a moment. Then after the short time his balance was regained, and he raced off once more, pounding heart beating faster then his steps. When he slid in front of the door his breathing was labored, finding the door unlocked only made his sprites sink further. I'm gonna get it. His voice whined inside his mind.

But when the door did slid open it wasn't to the manager that he was greeted too. Instead in its place was an odd scene of Len setting on Maddie's lap and hugging the other male tightly. Um "Did I miss something?" He spoke aloud, informing the two of his presence.

User ImageUser Image  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie was reclined on the plush sofa: legs propped up, arms at his sides, head resting back, on the brink of sleep. "Just'a quick nap before work," he muttered, as if to remind himself to wake up before the manager arrived. Sleep, however, would not come as something slammed into his chest.

Maddie's eyes flew open and he let out a shocked yelp- manly shout, he corrected in his head. He relaxed when he was realized it was only Len and shifted the boy around in his lap as he spoke so that he could sit up properly. "-I'm just glad it was just you!" Maddie laughed at Len's ever-present enthusiasm and pat his head. "Good morning to you too. God, where do you get so much energy and how much are you selling it for?" Maddie's eyes flicked over to the clock and read 9:34 AM. Too early. "Anyway, how're you this fine day, Len-dear?"

Maddie heard Evan at the door and grinned over to him. "Len and I are getting married tonight, would you like to join us and become a polygamist couple?" Maddie scooted Len off his lap anyway. He stood up and stretched before walking over to a power box discretely hidden behind a small tree. He reached into the branches and seconds later the club was filled with light jazz music and dim, gold-colored lights flickered on around the bar. He sighed in satisfaction and said, "I really wish we could change up the music a little."

He winked at the other two and went over to plop himself on his couch again.

{{ooc; *Cries* I erased this post twice and deleted my posting style once. Not. My. Day.}}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len brought his gaze over to the older male. He smiled widely again and ran over to him, giving him another one of his crushing hugs. He rubbed his head against the raven haired boy. Letting go of him and walking back over to the couch, he took a seat next to Maddie. His legs didn't reach the floor so he swung them carelessly over the edge. "Hey Evan! I've missed you how have you been? You're really early today~" He ranted on, not waiting for an answer from him.

He grabbed a banana over on the small round table beside him. He nipped at it lightly, looking around the room and back at Maddie. He would never admit it but he had had a little crush on the older male when he first got there. It had gotten so bad that he also began to fall in love with him. But, after a couple of months, he had gotten over his crush.

After he had settled down a bit from eating at the banana he then pondered outloud; "I wonder how many customers are going to be here today. I hope my best friend returns. He always gives me presents. Although, I don't know why. I wonder where are the other guys are. We should be opening up soon." He sat on the rosy red chair that was placed next to the couch Maddie was sitting on. He placed his small hands on his knees and pat them lightly, a quiet smack was barely heard even over the low playing jazz music. "Yeah! That would be awesome! Like some happy pop music! But those lights are really pretty. I just realized that the manager isn't here yet~ He's always here before us. Maybe something happened."

{{ooc; lol. I saw that you had posted and I was about to delete all of my stuff, but it fit in. Jus ignoring you some of the time. -pats your back; it's okay.}}

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

Adding Maddie's words to Len's hug only sent a bright blush to Evan's cheeks. "I-I-I, Um..." His words trailed off, even as his mind kept shuttering. Len's to young to- "Get married." He said allowed, his eyes looking onto the brown haired male. Of course he knew the elder male was only joking, but that simple fact didn't make him over react any less.

Pressing his lips he tried hard to beat down the blush that heated his pale cheeks. "H-Hi, Len. I missed you, um, too." He was so bad at conversation. Clearing his voice a moment to shake off the shutters that they had brought on. Then again, it was only to easy to make him speak in that fashion. "Really...? I thought I was late? May class ran a bit late." His first class of the day was held as early as he could get one. Starting right at 7 in the morning and ending at 9. He had to arrange his schedule around his new job. But today, he'd gotten out around 9:15, taking the extra time to finish up a last minute test. He was trying hard to work his life around the different times, but so far he hadn't quite managed it yet.

When the music felled the air he let out a soft sigh. He himself didn't mind the tune so much, though he wouldn't argue should they get something new to put in it. The same old songs could only be listened to so much before they became annoying. Ignoring the wink that only made his blush return, Evan joined Maddie on the cough. Leaning his head back he closed his eyes for a moment. Sleep, want sleep. Can't sleep. He had to promise himself never to stay up so late studying ever again. It just wasn't good for his mind or body. At the mention of the manager however he opened his eyes, gazing around. "So he's really not here?" That seemed impossible. A frown pulled at his lips, and he set forward a bit, dark eyes looking around the room. "I hope nothing bad happened."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie smirked as Evan stuttered and blushed. The other really was just so fun to see flustered. "The manager's not here but somehow we're all early. Must be a miracle." Maddie wasn't the overachiever and was pleased when he made it to work only fifteen minutes late.

Maddie turned his attention to Len and added, "Well, it is a monday right after our Winter break. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was on their way back from some fabulous vacation." Maddie sighed, once again reminded he couldn't go anywhere that holiday due to "monetary issues". No tanning on a tropical beach for him. He grinned at the blonde and questioned, "A friend who buys you presents, ne? Could it be our little Len has a man-friend?" Maddie raised a suggestive eyebrow in Len's direction.

He felt the couch depress next to him and noticed Evan didn't look so good. "Are you feeling alright? If you're sick, you shouldn't be here." Maddie reached out and put the back of his hand against Evan's forehead. "You don't feel hot." Maddie moved his hand back to his side. He wasn't concerned about the manager as much as the other two guys seemed to be. It'd take a steam roller to harm a determined man like him. Probably just stuck in traffic.

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len nodded enthusiastically. It must've been a miracle if the manager wasn't here before they were. It was as if the guy lived here! It's not like the manager was all bad though like the way they were putting him out to be. He was just more of a time orderly person. Yeah, that was a nice way to put it.

Len sighed but agreed. A vacation would've been nice. But he's been so busy with school and trying to get into colleges and whatnot, he and his sister hadn't the time to go on vacations. Len felt a bright red blush creep and spread across his small face. He began to fidget around with his fingers that he just suddenly found to be very interesting. Wow, has his fingers always been this fun?
"A man-friend? N-no...I don't have one of those yet. B-but I'm hoping soon!"

Len's eyes widened at Maddie's words. "What? Evan's sick? We must care for him!" He said as he jumped up, dashing to the other male's side. He pushed his small head agaisnt his chest. Wrapping his slender long arms around his shoulders and rocking him back and forth, like a mother teding to her crying child.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

Of course Evan was just the type of person to be worried over everyone, this included their manager. He seemed to have a small problem with envisioning the worst in times like this. Though most time they proved not to be true, it was something he'd developed at a young age when he used to worry about his dogs getting hit by cars any time they went out. Something that never actually happened but had still made his childish self cry every time his parents let them out. It was a habit best broken.

But fortunately or, unfortunately, Evan didn't have time to ponder on the managers whereabouts when a heated hand touched his forehead. The question of his heath following after the touch. The dang blush was back, darker then before and cutting over his nose now with its intensity. No. I-I'm fine The answer was shouted in his mind, though he was unable to tell that the words hadn't left his lips. "Just tir-"

His words were cut off by a body smaller then his crushing into him. Evan let out a yelp, his hands closing around Len on automatic. "L-Len!?!" He squeaked, Voice higher then normal, and almost un-male like. He swear his whole face had turned red, and despite his best efforts a shutter fall form his lips. "I-I-I'm f-f-f-fine!" He said, desperate to stop the rocking of his body in the childes hands. This was doing nothing for his nervous, and he really hated that dang blush.

It took some effort for him to pry his body from Len's holding the smaller teens hands at his side Evan tried hard to keep his voice steady. "I'm n-not sick." He still hit a high pitch when he spoke. "I'm jus-just tired. I-I stayed up la-late last night-" His words faded though he kept speaking in his mind. Studying for a test. Evan himself would never realize he'd cut himself off, or that he never provided an answer for him to be up so late that it made him look ill. "I'm fine." He said again, this time a bit clearer.

User ImageUser Image  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie nodded but decided to spare Evan and not ask what he was up late for. Instead, he reached over to help pull Len off of Evan. "Behave yourself," he scolded, wagging his finger in Len's face. "You're scaring Evan." He patted Len's head like a puppy.

Maddie stood up and sighed. "Maybe we should open now? It's getting late." He really didn't want to deal with customers at the moment but if they didn't open soon the manager would get mad. He walked over to the window, pulled back the curtain, and flipped the sign to "open". He turned around and clapped his hands together. "Ready for some work, guys?" I'm not, he added in his head. I want my vacation back.

{{ooc; Major writor's block. }}

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len blushed and huffed. Crossing his arms over his petite chest, he sat down on the arm of the couch. "Fine. I was just asking if you were okay." He watched as Maddie went over to the sign, turning it over to let people know they were open. Another day, another 50 or so men coming in to let us know how lonely they are or how much they mean to them. It was kind of sad that they needed to go out of their way for a fake relationship. It wasn't that hard to make friends or find someone that you can flirt with in your free time?

But over all, he didn't mind his job. It took him away from all the 'distracting' things in life. It was kind of fun to let the people think that he actually cared about them. Sure, there were some that he actually did count as his friends. But most were just old men looking to either get away from their wives or to actually come down and say their problems in life. Like he cared. But, for the sake of the club, he'll put on a fake smile and act like their best friends. "Yeah. Let's do it."

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

As fast is it came, Evan was getting better at getting the blush to go away faster. With a small sigh he stood. Evan could honestly say this job wasn't something he would normally do. It was clear that it put the boy far out of his comfort zone. But then the money was good. And as long as he tried to keep the topic from veering off to things that made him shift in his seat he didn't rather well.

It just seemed as if many of his costumers sought him out just because he was the shy type. Even if he knew the whole deal about sex and all, it still made him blush to think of it. When embarrassed or groped the result was the same. There were honestly many things that could put the boy out of his comfort zone. He would never understand how people thought him shuttering and blushing like an idiot was cute, but if it got him paid, well he could deal with it.

Evan had gotten fairly good at smiling even when he didn't feel the need to. Everyone loved a friendly smile. So even if he was dieing from embarrassment, and couldn't speak without messing up, he still kept that pleasant smile on his lips. He brushed his hands against his jeans, his eyes on the door before them. "Lets get this over with." Oh, yeah he sounded joyful.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie put on his best smile and said, "Great. I'm gonna go check on the food provisions for today. Rasberries are back in season and I got to make rasberry cheesecake like that last time." He went into the kitchen to see if his food had survived. He'd made it yesterday while most staff were on break. He'd made it once before for Scotty's birthday. Maddie was eager to add it to the menu with the chef's and the manager's permission. His cake was still in tact in the refrigerator where he left it with a sticky note that read, 'Maddie's cake, eat it and face my wrath'. He knew it was a good idea. Maddie took the cake out and put it on one of the counters in the expansive kitchen to let the frosting dethaw. He poked his head into the fridge and figured the chef would have enough to work with when he came in, which was around 11AM. He was a quiet guy and keep to himself.

That done, Maddie exited the kitchen to the sound of bells chiming, signaling the door. The manager marched in proud as always. He was a refined man and usually punctual. As if sensing Maddie's thought process, Mr. Moriarty said, "My alarm didn't go off this morning. I'll have to get another. I'll be in the back if anyone needs me." He addressed everyone on the last part before excusing himself to his office. "Well, see. I told you guys he was fine." Maddie nodded as if it was a known fact that he was always right. "Well, all we do now is wait." And just for the hell of seeing Evan stutter he called out, "Hey, we should play the kissing game before any customers get here~!" He wasn't serious in the least, but he was up for a game of cards.

{{ooc; I'll post as Will as soon as I can!}}

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items