Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pampered Felines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am
"Alright!" Mirera said cheerfully, and crawled over to the bag. She dug through it, quickly, and whipped out two small packages of cocoa. "With or without marshmallows?" She grinned, and stood up, looking at the packages. "Could you help me set up this microwave?" She huffed. "It is a bit too heavy for me." She gestured to the big box by the bag, and then she walked over to a counter by a sink. "Hmm..." She looked at the sink questionably, and twisted the nob. Cold water splashed out into the sink. "Good! Everything works fine. If you could set the microwave here, on this counter, I'll love you forever, dearest." She teased and stuck her tongue out. "Please?"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:50 am
Sukah smiled as he got up off the bean bag, and he said "It's up to you on how much marshmallows you'd like to give me." He then proceeded to the box with the microwave in it. He ripped open the box as if it were a Christmas present and lifted out the Microwave, carrying it over to the designated counter where he was told to place it. "Erm, where's the outlet?" He looked around holding the plug for the microwave but was unable to find an outlet around his immediate area. He looked over at Mirera seeming defeated.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 am
She moved over and nudged him away, as she looked around that area. "Huh...I could'a sworn..." She scooted the microwave over and revealed an outlet behind its bulk. "There you go, silly." Mirera reached up and ruffled his hair with her paw. "As for the marshmallows," She brought her paw back down, gripping the cocoa packages. "There are ones with or without. You choose." She skipped over to another box and brought two coffee cups out, and with but a few quick steps was at his side again, by the sink.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am
Sukah plugged the microwave in as it came to life with power. Turning to her he replied, "Well, I guess I'll take the ones with the marshmallows, my love." He smiled as he went to programing the microwave to the correct time.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am
Mirera filled the two glasses with cold tap water. She then opened the microwave door and set the mugs in. "Hmmm... about two minutes should get them both warm." She set the time. Leaning on the counter, she closed her eyes, and listened to the humming of the microwave, in the quiet room.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 am
Sukah, being still next to the microwave, wrapped his arms around Mirera as they waited for the Microwave.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 am
She leaned on his chest, and listened to the beat of his heart, almost falling asleep to such soothing sounds. Her lullaby was quite abruptly interrupted as the microwave yelled it was done, with a loud BEEP! BEEP!. She moved out of his arms and carefully pulled the cups out one by one, and set them on the counter.
Mirera ripped open the packages with one claw, sliding through the top of each, and poured the powder into the mugs, both with small marshmallows tumbling and plopping into the water.
"Hmmm..." She purred, "Spoons...I need spoons." She spoke to herself, and walked over to the bags. Rummaging through the bags she found a plastic knife. "I guess this will have to do." She shrugged and skipped over to the mugs. While stirring each, she hummed a quiet tune.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am
Sukah stood there watching as Mirera gracefully went about making the 2 cups of cocoa. He then looked over at all the things in the room that seemed they weren't here in the first place. How did she get everything in here so quickly, he thought. He shrugged to himself as he watch Mirera stir the cocoa.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:23 am
Once the cocoa was well mixed, she stopped humming, and handed him a mug. "Enjoy. I'll have you know, I slaved over this drink of the gods." She said smirking. She then picked her own cup up, and breathed in the steam, warming her nose and face. The marshmallows were almost completely gone, when she brought the cup to her lips and sipped the hot drink. Memories of cold winter nights under a blanket, warmed her being.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 am
Sukah smiled warmly at Mirera. "Thank you, my love." He then took a good sniff of the cocoa goodness and started to sip on it slowly. Blowing on it to cool it off, though it had little effect. He went back over to the bean bag and carefully sat down, with mug in hand, as he beckoned for Mirera.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:31 am
Mirera slowly walked over to him, well aware of her chances of spilling the oh-so-hot chocolate drink all over her. When she reached the bean bag, she set her drink down, before dropping on the bean bag. "Mmmmm..." She stretched and picked up her mug. "It is getting late." She yawned, widely, displaying all her teeth and curled tongue. She flicked her tail, and sipped the cocoa, again.
"Do you have anything to share, Sukah?" she continued to sip her drink.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 am
Sukah smiled. "Well, I had a dream about you if you'd like me to share that?"  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 am
She curled up next to him, holding her mug. "Go ahead." She smiled and laid her head against his chest.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 am
He breathed in heavily then began the story. "Well, there was this girl in this dream. She was known as the most gorgeous girl throughout the lands. Every person showed envy toward her. Making it so that many suitors wanted her. Though one lad wanted her more then all the others and he'd fight to have her. So fought he did, he fought day to day to prove his love for her. Fighting off one suitor after another." Sukah gazed over at Mirera smiling. "Continue?"  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am
"Interesting dream." She giggled. "Will there be dragons and long golden locks of hair, too?"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff