Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
◐ Sσυℓ Eαtєr █ Resonate Artifact ◑ (Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 am
'Beautiful Scars' heart

User Image
Alician Rose Walker
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Alice, Alicia, Rose, Hime, Alyss
17 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι αм α Witch ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Insane, Sly, Lady-Like.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: I_LostLivedLoved .

User Image
"Round and round the Earth goes, when will it stop? No one knows."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Alician Rose Walker
But you can call me: Alice, Alicia, Rose, Hime, Alyss
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Males
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A huge white soul with blue and white roses and don't forget the thorns entwining the soul and a ribbon wrapped along with the roses. The ribbon is there to keep her soul from unwrapping her memories. Also theres a faint white glow illuminating around the soul.
I can be very: Alician is very sneaky and sly, always in mischief. Alician has split personalities. She could be either hot headed or cold hearted. Other times she is rather quiet and distant. Sometimes she is kinda cheerful and high in spirits. She can be rather... blood thirsty, and rather out of her mind. It is kinda easy to change her mood, she is like a totally different person. No one can actually know what she is she truly feeling. She is a master of disguise with many many faces. Sadly she is crumbling inside... She's rather lady-like also, polite, yet a sadist.
This is the role I play in this story: Witch
I side with: Witch

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Alician was always alone, she had no real parents and no real memories. All she could remember was waking up in the middle of field of snow. The sky was stained blood red, and the snow was also stained a crimson color. And when she looked up, a stained blood red katana pointed at the her' eyes. It gleamed and shimmered. The next thing she knew was that the person knocked her out and she awoke in this facility. They trained her rigorously and treated her like dirt. It was like she was in a secret organization. She had these special powers, she was confused on why she even had them, but no body wouldn't even tell her who she was or what was her past.

They trained her and sharpened her powers, after that they made her into a killer machine. They used her as a tool, killing off their enemies, then one day she was assigned to kill this family. When she got there, memories flowed in her head and she just couldn't take it all at once. She just went crazy and then killed off the people in the facility. Blood smeared her face and her roses were dyed blood red. She then sought out to kill off the very humans who controlled her like a puppet. Till this day she still had those memories and is still confused on what they are. But as each day pass her memories of her days in the facility disappear.

My little secrets!:
Alician has the power over roses, she can also randomly make it snow, but it takes a lot of her energy to make it so. Her animal is the Snow Leopard, she transforms into a Snow Leopard, giving her the advantage to flee or attack until her magic is restored. Besides making it snow her main ability is that with one or two drops of water she can conjure up any kind of rose bush of any color out of nowhere. She controls rose petals at will, using the rose petals or creating a rose tornado. She also carries around this stuffed bunny.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Monochro ∞ Blue Sky - Hatsune Miku
Trick and Treat [Rin][Len]
Innocence

Gimme! Gimme! :
Roses
Singing and Dancing
Animals
Pastries and Tea Time!
Take these away! :
Loneliness
Shoes
Heat
Getting Dirty

I_LostLivedLoved

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm
Souls Bonded heart

User Image
Aldric Reinhardt
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Al
21 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм α Meister ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Calm, Collected, Accurate.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: iTenchi-kun .

User Image
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Aldric Reinhardt
But you can call me: Al
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 21 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Chicks
But for now my heart belongs to: No One Yet
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A pure black sphere with a single white circle in front of my forehead.
I can be very: Aldric is... odd. He acts mature, but can also act childish at times. Whenever he acts harsh, it's generally to help others rather than harm them. His mindset is that of a superior person, though he quells what people call his 'ego' as much as possible. In combat, he becomes a fighting and plotting machine. As far as witches verses meisters, he chooses not to see witches as evil or meisters as good. He simply sees them for what they are, rather than what people label them as.
This is the role I play in this story: Meister
I side with: Shinigami-sama

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Aldric started off as a nobody. He was that kid you saw on the side of the street, sleeping on park benches. He, however, showed particular promise as a Meister. His reflexes and mind were amazing, and his entry test results were almost flawless. He had a slight... problem with authority, and rumors going around stating the he was apart of the Star Clan added to the pressure. Other than this, he was the ideal student. For much of his school life, he'd been solo. He only saw them as what others used to get stronger, as in not relaying on their own strength. His mouth got him into trouble often, once almost costing him his life. Since then, he still has not changed. He has no weapon partner, and yet can easily match a Meister/Weapon duo through martial arts and through manipulation of his wavelength. He's not apart of the staff, as he prefers to do things his own way, but he will follow Shinigami-sama's orders.
My little secrets!:
Aldric has had a taste of Madness, and that part of him will never go away. He tries to keep it in check, but extreme emotional stress can bring out that part of him. There's also a long-lost rumor that claimed he once fell in love with a witch, which maybe or may not be true.

Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer - One Ok Rock
Gimme! Gimme! :
Alcohol
Music
Wind
Cooking
Take these away! :
Confined Spaces
Annoyances
Madness
Rap Music

iTenchi-kun

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 am
"Searching for our own path heart "

User Image
Jace Rosewood
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Ace
Sixteen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм αɴ Artificial soul ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Stubborn, Reckless and Imaginative.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: iTrace-kun.

Jace Rosewood
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Jace Trinias Rosewood
But you can call me: Ace
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Women
But for now my heart belongs to: Nobody yet
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A green soul with a very sharp expression.
I can be very: Desolate and uncaring. Jace is also reckless and stubborn. He sometimes loses himself in imagination.
This is the role I play in this story: Fith Artificial Soul
I side with: The Witch

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Jace had come out of the pond shortly after Jun did. He grew up all alone with nobody to hang out with. He is somewhat distant and doesn't care for other beings. He has a habit of biting his nails. He does this to calm his nerves and to have control of something in a situation.
My little secrets!:
Jace is sometimes known as Ace because he is a Meister and has been trained to resonate with most every weapon he laid his hands on. His Anti-Demon Wavelength is used devastatingly in battle with no weapons. Jace has also been trained in the art of hand to hand combat and hand to weapon combat. He is extremely agile and speedy because of this.

Haruka Kanata // Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Sorry // Buckcherry

Gimme! Gimme! :
Isolation
Hanging out
Cherries
Honing skills
Take these away! :
Nuisances
Rodents