Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:36 am
e x m o t i o n a l
Moonlight Agony
e x m o t i o n a l
roboCaim
ok she is my GF and well she is going some where and she won't be able to talk to me for a really long time so she is telling me to break up with her because she can't do it. But i can't either i really lover her but i dont want her to go. so i need help to convince to stay

Moonlight Agony is right, although I'd be very impressed if it lasted a year. Generally within about four weeks any connection that survived the intitial seperation is gone.

~exx

I was speaking more so from my own experience, it took about a year but now I can think of things we did and feel good and not upset.

It might be noted that this girl I was with for almost 5 years, so it took sometime.

Yes... i suspect this is not the case with OP.
5 years is longer than most gaians can manage. You're an exception.

Most likely, the OP and this girl have not even been together a year. A few months at most. That seems to be the amount of time I've noticed with most poeple who are all: "Omg! She's moving awaqy I'm gonna kill myself! I'll never find another girl like her! I can't go on!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
e x m o t i o n a l
Moonlight Agony
e x m o t i o n a l
roboCaim
ok she is my GF and well she is going some where and she won't be able to talk to me for a really long time so she is telling me to break up with her because she can't do it. But i can't either i really lover her but i dont want her to go. so i need help to convince to stay

Moonlight Agony is right, although I'd be very impressed if it lasted a year. Generally within about four weeks any connection that survived the intitial seperation is gone.

~exx

I was speaking more so from my own experience, it took about a year but now I can think of things we did and feel good and not upset.

It might be noted that this girl I was with for almost 5 years, so it took sometime.

Yes... i suspect this is not the case with OP.
5 years is longer than most gaians can manage. You're an exception.

Most likely, the OP and this girl have not even been together a year. A few months at most. That seems to be the amount of time I've noticed with most poeple who are all: "Omg! She's moving awaqy I'm gonna kill myself! I'll never find another girl like her! I can't go on!"

inorite?
I can understand struggling with extreme depression/suicidal thoughts when someone you can legitimately refer to as your life partner or whatever is dying/dies suddenly/leaves you in an incredibly hurtful way, using all their knowledge of you to conjure up the most hateful and hurtful sentence ever spoken.
Beyond those rather unlikely circumstances, I really don't see how suicide threats over a breakup or similar could be anything other than blackmail or pleas for attention.  

e x m o t i o n a l

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm
thanks all of you. i just know that if me and her were ment to be then she will come back. but mean while live life. also i could just stay with a friend or something but thanks again  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games