Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Improvements, To be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm
little mintchan
I'm a crew member but I know how the members feel, but it's better to be truthful and hurt the members/crew less then to lie...and hurt them more so they start hating <.< everyone knows I'm terribly blunt
yeah but if everyone was brutally honest we'd all hate each other after a while, they say the truth sets you free.....yeah tell that to anyones who pleaded guilty for murder lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:49 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan
I'm a crew member but I know how the members feel, but it's better to be truthful and hurt the members/crew less then to lie...and hurt them more so they start hating <.< everyone knows I'm terribly blunt
yeah but if everyone was brutally honest we'd all hate each other after a while, they say the truth sets you free.....yeah tell that to anyones who pleaded guilty for murder lol

Im gonna remember that quote ^_^  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:15 am
I wont lie, Few of the crew members are biased, and few actually do their job. I personally have received a strike 1 for personally attacking Matsumi, she deserved every bit of it! And as for biased decision that members cannot see because crew makes them in the crew form, that fuels the rage of unfair biased decision that the crew makes. Snowy is a great crew member. She sticks to the job and stays out of useless problems. sorry Minty, but i will always hate you, no matter what you say.

As a side not for you crew members, I believe that the crew that is currently in the roster needs to be cleaned out. though our leader is hardly online to address every issue at state, I make some suggestions.

1. If your going to use a 3 Strike, STICK TO IT!
2. All members of the crew should review any charges one crew member makes on a member.
3. Stop abusing your powers!

Im sorry fellow crew, but im always going to be againts your views and opinions. I will though follow the rules.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:42 pm
XSK Muse
I wont lie, Few of the crew members are biased, and few actually do their job. I personally have received a strike 1 for personally attacking Matsumi, she deserved every bit of it! And as for biased decision that members cannot see because crew makes them in the crew form, that fuels the rage of unfair biased decision that the crew makes. Snowy is a great crew member. She sticks to the job and stays out of useless problems. sorry Minty, but i will always hate you, no matter what you say.

As a side not for you crew members, I believe that the crew that is currently in the roster needs to be cleaned out. though our leader is hardly online to address every issue at state, I make some suggestions.

1. If your going to use a 3 Strike, STICK TO IT!
2. All members of the crew should review any charges one crew member makes on a member.
3. Stop abusing your powers!

Im sorry fellow crew, but im always going to be againts your views and opinions. I will though follow the rules.

1.no one likes banning people so thts why the 3 strikes rule is loosely followed
2. not all crew like dishing out punishment, it not thier job and sometimes it feels like they are over stepping boundaries so crew tend to leave things to other crew
3. ppl will always abuse their powers its human nature so yeah thts not changing any time soon.

why u hate minty? confused  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Ok guys.... lets just empty everything out here then... rolleyes
( ^^^ Sarcasm)

Alrighty... to voice my opinion on what needs to be fixed: Forums need to be cleaned out... especially the jutsu forums and application forums.... theres way too many doubles.... something else would be the many random threads, they gotta go. if they are not being used, they get the boot... Also i like the idea of maybe having the crew vote on some things such as banning a member or punishments.... and maybe the members could vote on things too such as changes and such. 3nodding

And theres my two cents on this bunch of shenanigans.... pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:32 am
ninja No one else wants to suggest improvements? Just want to make sure everyone says something rather than feeling oppressed.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:06 pm
Clear out all unused clans, and then reopen the customs clan thread?

Or like Eris is doing with the custom summons you can open a thread for edits, and customs ideas for a limited time. Then whatever seems reasonable you can add to the already established guilds.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 pm
snowyloved
ninja No one else wants to suggest improvements? Just want to make sure everyone says something rather than feeling oppressed.

More story arcs. Get everybody involved. Make it better so that its a no-consequence arc. (If you die in the arc, you only die within the arc. So you won't completely loose your character. Also, more time skips. Maybe. Just here and there.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm
I don't think i'm racist, i'm just argumentative. Most of the time when i'm wrong and someone not in the argument points it out the next day i usually agree. I have a bad habit of reading things fast and not thinking things through.

the problem with no consequence arc is not everyone can keep track of everything in my opinion.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff