Bend over and grab your ankles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is intrested in the game?
  ME ME ME ME ME!
  only if we can get someone to host a server
  nah i'll play minecraft its endless gameplay.
  INDIE GAME SSUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
  i'm getting it. then shooting the voters above me.
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:10 am
Looks like someone hasn't heard of texture packs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:04 am
So you're saying there's a way to make it not look like boxey s**t?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 am
The Eleventh AK
OOOOHHHHH I'M JUST SO MAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope not gonna work this time reg old chap
i see through your tricks

I'm not trying to troll you or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm
nope I know what you're doing and it's NOT GOING TO WORK! wink  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm
I can't help but think naughty things when I read the title to this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:16 am
the only thing i'm ever bashing about minecraft is these two things:

the dev is very lazy about getting regular updates out there

the dev is very stubborn about using java when there are plenty of better programming languages for games.

other than that i'm fine with minecraft and the idea of it, i just want him to mkae it look like hes putting more effort into it. a update every month on a game that isn't "complete" is kinda rediculous. especially if he wants to make a living off the game industry.  

Xilo The Odd

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm
Miss Bunns
I can't help but think naughty things when I read the title to this thread.

That was the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Xilo The Odd

the dev is very stubborn about using java when there are plenty of better programming languages for games.

other than that i'm fine with minecraft and the idea of it, i just want him to mkae it look like hes putting more effort into it. a update every month on a game that isn't "complete" is kinda rediculous. especially if he wants to make a living off the game industry.

oh shut the ******** up. an update a month is way more than most games. especially indie games. the only game I can even think of that updates that often is TF2. That's ONE GAME. Minecraft... not... being TF2... is not a flaw in Minecraft. I don't even get why you guys keep comparing it to that, they have literally nothing to do with eachother.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 pm
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

oh shut the ******** up. an update a month is way more than most games. especially indie games. the only game I can even think of that updates that often is TF2. That's ONE GAME. Minecraft... not... being TF2... is not a flaw in Minecraft. I don't even get why you guys keep comparing it to that, they have literally nothing to do with eachother.

no
minecraft needs to be updated daily  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

if you had taken any kind of computer programming class like i have, you'd understand, 3-d gaming is NOT a good thing to do in javascript, java is meant of 2-d games and flashy web pages at best, its the reason he keeps having so many issues with adding stuff into the game and it having bugs everytime. dont defend what you dont fully know. if notch learned XNA or C++ or C# instead of javascript we could be having a very different, very awesome minecraft universe already.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:38 am
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

if you had taken any kind of computer programming class like i have, you'd understand, 3-d gaming is NOT a good thing to do in javascript, java is meant of 2-d games and flashy web pages at best, its the reason he keeps having so many issues with adding stuff into the game and it having bugs everytime. dont defend what you dont fully know. if notch learned XNA or C++ or C# instead of javascript we could be having a very different, very awesome minecraft universe already.

Just by the way, telling me I can't voice my opinion on games just because I haven't taken a class on ******** programming is not only completely ridiculous, it also makes you look like a huge ******** tool.

FYI.

Not only that, but we were talking about his update schedule, not what ******** programming language he uses, so if you're going to start giving me s**t about talking about something I wasn't actually talking about, I might as well give up now because as far as I can see this discussion can go nowhere with you not only talking down to me but putting words in my mouth.

And for the record, it's their product and they can use whatever programming language they want to. If it's good, and I think it is, people will buy it. BUT HEY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW C++  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 am
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

You don't know how to build a computer from scratch, so you can't any opinions on any computers or anything to do with them.  

Kuzodav

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

Just by the way, telling me I can't voice my opinion on games just because I haven't taken a class on ******** programming is not only completely ridiculous, it also makes you look like a huge ******** tool.

FYI.

Not only that, but we were talking about his update schedule, not what ******** programming language he uses, so if you're going to start giving me s**t about talking about something I wasn't actually talking about, I might as well give up now because as far as I can see this discussion can go nowhere with you not only talking down to me but putting words in my mouth.

And for the record, it's their product and they can use whatever programming language they want to. If it's good, and I think it is, people will buy it. BUT HEY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW C++

I don't know C++, I only know B-- cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:30 pm
Kuzodav
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

You don't know how to build a computer from scratch, so you can't any opinions on any computers or anything to do with them.
i built the second computer i owned. its the same computer thats going to be the server. once of course blue can get some working dedicated software made

@ david: i never said you can't have an opinion due to lack of knowledge, and i disagree i'm not a tool because i know more on the subject of the game, i just have a understanding of the subject others might not. i do apologize for the talking down but my point stands, if he used a different programming language less bugs would occur each day he updates. this in turn would mean less going over what hes done already to make it work right and more new content flowing into the game. but hes using instead a code language thats been used for only one other 3-d game thats been successful, and thats runescape, and that took 10 years to get where they are now. and its not even that advanced compared to what notch wants to do.  

Xilo The Odd

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 pm
Xilo The Odd
Kuzodav
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

i built the second computer i owned. its the same computer thats going to be the server. once of course blue can get some working dedicated software made

@ david: i never said you can't have an opinion due to lack of knowledge, and i disagree i'm not a tool because i know more on the subject of the game, i just have a understanding of the subject others might not. i do apologize for the talking down but my point stands, if he used a different programming language less bugs would occur each day he updates. this in turn would mean less going over what hes done already to make it work right and more new content flowing into the game. but hes using instead a code language thats been used for only one other 3-d game thats been successful, and thats runescape, and that took 10 years to get where they are now. and its not even that advanced compared to what notch wants to do.

I meant build the parts. No collect them.
FROM. SCRATCH. I said!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces