Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:56 pm
john saw the girls hair turn pink as it did his right eye turned black with 4 rings of red spining inside of it he looked at her for a moment then walked over trying not to look at johan "sup" he said as he slid his hand down to his holster and put his hand on the Colt .45 that was in it just in case  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm
I blinked."Jack?"I said confused.Jack didn't have a cast...  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 pm
john looked to the ground "i wish he was still here as i am his older brother" he said looking at her then raseing his hand with the pistol in it out of the houlster he then looked back at her "what would your name be miss"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:50 pm
I just stared at him for a while.Then about five minutes later I finally said,"I'm Jamie.His rommate." I looked down at my sandals which Aphrodite of course had put me in.
"I-I just saw him...."I thought for a moment."Wow."I finally said.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 pm
"he was killed saveing another person he was a marine he died like one to" he said as he walked up to her a bit and looked at her "your not human jamie"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm
I smiled,glad he died a hero.Then I smiled mischeviously."I know I'm not human."I said in a sweetly sinister voice."If I was I wouldn't be here or alive."  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm
john grined back at her "nice to know that there is a god among us" he said looking at her then to the pictures of all the other gods "it's a shame that most gods fade away after people stop beliveing in them"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm
I wasn't sure what he meant by "God among us" but a sudden pain in my skull stopped me from asking.
Suddely i remembered something from my past life.
I wasn't just a demigod.
I was a god.
I remembered my mother,Khione goddess of the snow and my father,Apollo.
It seemed Ironic that the sun god and the Snow goddess would have a child to me but it happened.
I looked at the boy who wasn't Jack."Um I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name."  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm
"i will tell my name but not here some of the gods are not on my side at this moment" he said looking over to the big three pictures "well three of them don't like me"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm
I looked where he was looking."Ahh my grandfather and great uncles.Well you have this goddess on your side."I said making a small blizzard around me.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm
john ooked at the blizzard and steped back a bit "i don't like the snow but my name is john cutter" he said as he looked around then to the door after he heard the wind from the outside start to push in on them  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm
I jumped up and realized I had a small blizzard around me."I'm sorrry.I didn't realize..."I trailed off as I stopped it."..My mother,is Khione lady of the snow,so..."I trailed off again listening to the wind outside."Oh Grandaddy on Mom's side seems to be in a bad mood.Even for him."I looked at the Zues picture."Yeah Granddad can you uh tone in down!?"I yelled at Boreas's painting.The wind towned down a little but there was a little thunder."Sorry other Granddad!"I yelled a bit more quietly.I shook my head and sat back down.
"Zuessy's in a bad mood I see..."I muttered.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm
"it's ok zues hates me so i sould go before he comes after me" he said as he looked over at his picture then started to walk away "your a nice girl i give you that" he said as he went outside and sat on a bench that was out there  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm
whee I smiled and he left the room.I sighed and pushed some hair out of my face.Of course it fell back into place perfectly.Grrr another one of Aphrodite's curses.I got up and left the room passing John who was sitting on a bench outside.
"Going the the park."I said to both myself and him I guess.I continued to walk wondering to myself how long the curse would last.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:08 pm
//k a o r i. w a s. h e r e.//
Theme Song: Edge of Glory--Lady Gaga

Looking to her side, Kaori finally realized how many people were actually in the temple, all of them searching help. She thought.

When the silver haired boy had spoke, it made her jump, a small shiver running down the spine of her back. She shivered. At first Kaori had thought the boy was talking to her. Then he mentioned memories. She had no problems with her memories. Well, right now, that is. Kaori shook it off, not sure what she was now thinking.

She somehow watched two, boy and girl, but not the silver boy, talk. She was only half paying attention; her eyes were glued to one random spot in particular, but Kaori didn't know why that place. She shrugged it off, and shook her head again.

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces