Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm
Battle (RP)
I was really aiming my post at you, Aurora. I don't believe I've seen you and many others post in any other threads besides Battle. Since she's of the upper caste here, she can do almost whatever she wants. Almost. But keep that chin up, it's all just text and possibly membership. confused
Whatever happened to Savior?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm
*keeps meeks locked in a box covered in chains and sunk to the bottom of the ocean* Sometimes I think these people on charge *almost save for Savior* need to lay off the red bull :  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Actually I'm pretty sure that most of the members of the Battle rp have posted in more threads than just battle and have made at least one or two threads that weren't even related to it...

I myself have posted in the Booty Grab thread and Avi Arena links thread, and used to post in the What Would the Avi Above You Say thread before it kind of turned into kind of a chat play... (at which point I decided to let the people that were into that have their thing without my interupting it)

Anyway not to start a fight or a conflict, just saying that even though Battle is the thread I post in the most I still read the other threads, but I only post if I actually have something to add.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 pm
That's just it. No one seems to have anything to add. If a thread were taken seriously, then there'd be more people posting in it more frequently.
It's the same six threads at the top with Battle usually being the latest one posted in, and it's not because it's an RP. There have been a few attempts to start up new RPs, but most of them died about a week later. I've seen one or two different threads just below Battle, but then they just stay there for another few weeks with no new posts. I'm not saying that your argument is invalid, I'm just saying that it's been a long while since I've seen any other thread at the top.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:08 am
True, I guess the other people in the threads weren't as committed to keeping them going or just lost interest.

We've had some people along the way lose interest in the Battle rp but there are enough of us that stay interested that it keeps going and we've even had some of the people that lost interest/got distracted with other things come back.

Like with anything that sticks around it takes people that are committed to it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 am
Ha doodie... so can we name it BoooooooB next har har har  

Nightstalker Arcanum
Crew

Unbeatable Knight

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Meeks, shut it. >_> IF you have nothing nice to say, go away.

The only thing we're taking seriously is that we need more active threads, so if you could kindly shut that pointless thing you call your mouth, everyone would benifit :

Oh, and if you want to draw attention to the guild, you could try naming it something less immature.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Nightstalker Arcanum

boobs arent funny  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm
June Malatesta
Meeks, shut it. >_> IF you have nothing nice to say, go away.

The only thing we're taking seriously is that we need more active threads, so if you could kindly shut that pointless thing you call your mouth, everyone would benifit :

Oh, and if you want to draw attention to the guild, you could try naming it something less immature.

wow maybe you should stop being so uptight! i mean honestly you sound like a huge stick in the mud.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm
Not at all, actually. I just can't stand someone calling another rude things under no pretense.  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm
Going back to what rahvine was speaking about.

The RP is open for everyone we let people come in but hey always leave. Besides, we are one of the few things that keep this guild aactive. I read many threads, which is how i came her.

I think its unfair that we are considered 'special' we could always take our rp t another guild, we arent doing damage....or posting in appropiate material or anything of the like.

And thank you for actually listeing,Gresley Toombs, it is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm
Like Aura said the rp is open to anyone.
But we would ask that anyone that joins be respectful to the other rpers and thier characters and just generally follow courteous rping habits.  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Nightstalker Arcanum
Crew

Unbeatable Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm
meekstape
Nightstalker Arcanum

boobs arent funny
what if ones an inny and ones an outy  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm
June Malatesta
Not at all, actually. I just can't stand someone calling another rude things under no pretense.

im not going to say lighten up again lmfao  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out