Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
O.W.L.s Spoof OOC Discussion: Extra Credit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you the dreamer?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm
dragon-talk
I find it amusing that Anya was suggested to be the dreamer for this. lmao

AH ha! i found a way to like a post *likes*  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 am
Nat as the dreamer? Oh wow...he probably could dream such a dream...but does he even know half the names of the Owls? I suppose that does not matter! He can always forget them in the end 3nodding

Daryle: I DECLARE THAT I AM THE DANCE TEACHER!!!! I shall have you all on your tippy-toes prancing around like professional ballerinas! All shall love me and my teaching ways! *Body pops around the room* Ooooh yeah cool

Nat: I really don’t think it is healthy dreaming about that type of person gonk

Either way, Haka thinks this idea is great *Hands Falcon a cookie* Good work Falcon! And Scythe you get...*hands him a bucket* Some rainbow sick! Yay you!

IBlameRoadSuess
Nikolai for Music Teacher. That is all.

Oooo Perhaps him and Will can work together. Will is a music prodigy or something *ask scythe* If that were to happen, I need to say one thing:

Poor Anya!!!

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 am
Haka is the "poor"ing queen. ...*stares at rainbow sick bucket and pushes it back at Haka* Who in the world would barf rainbow colors? Oh, right. This is a dream. Anything can happen! I vote Raven barf rainbow colors after getting punched by Roulin.

Lyraleian
Ember chemistry teacher! FTW!
.....massive explosions....

Demon Eyes Zero
ELLo
i hasa returned....in an ooc thread....ya....grand entrance an whatnot.....yaaaa
anyway brainstorming hmmm perhaps *wars* for funding of the different departments? Teachers getting the students involved....social drama...dances....etc?
Gaeta would be too lazy to teach....he'd be the study period teacher, eh?

dragon-talk
I find it amusing that Anya was suggested to be the dreamer for this. lmao
What Haka said.

Hmm... I think Armand could be the cooking class or something with science too. I don't know. You guys decide. Daryle as the dance teacher....totally. And yes, Will is a music prodigy..................

Mahareshi Rorsch
Ah, ha, Moli would totally be in the music class!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 am
Oh Will could be a foster parent/Legal Guardian to some students,

I see Demi as a stundent more so than anything, he'd be the weird distant student, I mean a Gay Witch that screams outcast XD  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm
Hmm...Falcon, where would the split for junior and senior students be? Would Demios be in the junior class?

....Will as a foster parent/legal guardian... I think I feel sorry for some people already...  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 pm
Scythe de Zaran
Hmm...Falcon, where would the split for junior and senior students be? Would Demios be in the junior class?

....Will as a foster parent/legal guardian... I think I feel sorry for some people already...

Tough call...Well...I figure anything below 19 would be the junior class unless they were held back....however if someone wanted to be a teacher and they were young...thy could just be like some prodigy....its a dream though...no need to make it so cut in stone....

Foster parents huh? thats just cruel  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm
by this point arent most characters around that age? especially those from the first owls rp that are still around? ( active. ) but why would a bunch of 20 something be in highschool? thats some bad educational system there. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm
On that note we could change it up a bit and throw them into a university, XD it doesn't have to make that much sense and since it is a college the range is more open.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 am
Haha. That opens up the range quite a bit for occupations and what not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 am
Danny is probably one of the most junior members here, even if he is a zombie maker... hmmm he could be a biology major

Hehe, dead frogs hopping about the class room  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 pm
Quote:
Daryle: I DECLARE THAT I AM THE DANCE TEACHER!!!! I shall have you all on your tippy-toes prancing around like professional ballerinas! All shall love me and my teaching ways! *Body pops around the room* Ooooh yeah cool
Nikolai as music teacher who teaches alongside Will, as well as teaching modern dance with Daryle.
Will's music classes can be practical application, while Nik's can be theory and studying of what makes a song "good"
Daryle teaches dance while Nikolai... controls the situation... hopefully... possibly... it's gonna be one hell of a dance class....  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm
For some reason, I think the high school situation would be funnier though...so maybe we can just disregard "Actual" ages here...

Good luck trying to control Daryle, Nikolai...........................................

As for music class, Will would call what Nik teaches "crap" and .....well, we might get a class of murderers who kill with music....  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers