Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Celestia and Jesse - Dorm 30 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm
"Oh, yes...very much!" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer into a deep sensual kiss. Her core was dripping hot for him already...she needed him inside her just as much as he needed her around him. They were each other's air. But with him still in his boxers and her her thong and bra, her heart was beating fast and she was sweating. "Too-too many clothes, Jesse! Oh, Jesse...make love to me!" she moaned loudly as he kissed her sensitive neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm
Relax Celestia, I love you, he said while removeing her bra and her panties, while lightly pushing her against his bed. Sweetie have you been with any other guys.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm
"A carpathian is forced to wait for her mate til she gives up her virtues. You shall be my first and my last...and the father of my children..." she said softly to him as she stroaked his cheek softly then kissed him again, pulling him back closer to her nude body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm
Just try and relax baby I will be gentle. He removes his boxers and crawls on top of Celestia, I love you, while kissing her and massageing her boobs.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:52 pm
"I love you too, Jesse, and I am ready, my love," she said completely relaxed and calm, as he spread her thighs wide and she already started dripping some.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm
Jesse lightly moved his hand between her thighs, and slowly massaged her area. Your so perfect Celestia. He kissed her forehead, while moving till he was completly on top of her.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Celestia moaned as Jesse's hand rubbed her sensitive wet skin. His fingers moving along her folds and sometimes dipping into them and coming out with her juice on them. "Jesse..." she moaned loudly, "I need you, baby. I need you..." she said as her hips slowly started moving against his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm
Jesse gentley pushed his manhood inside of her, which he soon pushed into her barrier and made Celestia gasp in surprise. He lightly moved inside of her trying not to hurt her too much.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Tears immediately came to her eyes from the shocking feel of him inside her. It was wonderful and hurt all at the same time. She loved it and she pained it. "Oh! Jesse! Ah..." she moaned softly with her wet eyes as they moved together slowly till the pain faded then sped up slightly. "I love you...mon cheri..." she said softly, closing her eyes and arching back into the pillows.

((g2g be back as soon as i can))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 pm
Jesse lightly cuddles Celestia soothing her while brushing away the tears, while he stayed completly still. I am sorry Celestia but this is going to hurt worse, as he moved to break her barrier which caused her to bleed a little he grabed a tissue to clean the blood, I love with all my heart, while kissing her forehead.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm
Celestia cried out loud when Jesse broke into her body. But seconds after he did the pain started to fade and she felt better. Soon enough they were moving together in pleasure instead. And their lips met once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Jesse confortred Celestia as best as he could, while going slowly, and kissing her, dang babe your really tight.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm
"I'm sorry," she apologized softly, "I don't know how not to be. I can't...ah...can't help it." Their bodies keep moving with each other, at a faster pace now so Jesse could open her up some. Celestia's heart was already racing and she could feel herself getting close already.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm
It's okay angel don't appolgise for being tight. Jesse played with her breasts, while picking up his pace.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Celestia moaned more and more as Jesse fondled her breasts and moved faster. "Jesse...I'm...I think I'm close...!" she said softly as she accidentally bit his neck in an act of passion. But not enough to turn him, don't worry.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff