Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Mitsu Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:45 pm
Caught up a Tree (Shun and Mitsu) [Finished]

Mitsu wasn't used to writing in a journal but she had been told to keep a log of her experiences at her new school. Peeling the fresh notebook open Mitsu stared at the first blank page trying to decide what to write. The first day at school had been a little crazy but she had possibly made a friend.

Journal
Met a Reaper for the first time today. I had never really met one before though Mr. Adolphus always told me to stay clear of them. That they could be dangerous and rather ruthless but he didn't seem so bad. He helped me get down from the tree I was stuck in....(which she left out why she was in the tree in the first place for her own benefit.) and even bandaged up my injured hand.

Milo really seemed to like his Nergal Miced Tea Bent-tail. He was a cute little mousey, very friendly. I think, if I am allowed, I will start calling him Ben for short. At least, if I see him again after the lunch I promised. Hopefully he doesn't decide to make fun of me..... I would like to have a friend. But he did take my number and for the first time I have another number beside my brother's and Mr. Adolphus'! I guess for as strange of a first day it was it really wasn't so bad. Now I need to go unpack =(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm
A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Mouth(Shun, Lizzy, Mitsu) [Fin]

After about two hours of continuous washing and scrubbing Mitsu had finally gotten her clothes and boots cleaned. Thankfully they no longer smelled of pond scum.....ick.

Setting those aside Mitsu grabbed for her journal wanting to make note of today. She had made a new friend after all and that was something important to write about.

journal
Met a new ghoul today on the way to town with Shun. I was paying Shun back for helping me out by buying him lunch and it was just by chance we met Lizzy on the way. She seems very nice. I really hope I get to see her again.

The trip to town didn't go over so well though. A demon cat sprung out of no where to attack Milo again...who just so happened to be on Shun's shoulders....it ended sending Shun into the pond. I was so scared Shun was going to drown so I jumped in after him. Thankfully I was able to bring him around. I had never gotten a chance to apply the CPR for real before.

Other than the funny smelling clothes, which I just got done cleaning, everything turned out okay. We all still got lunch and they came back to my dorm to eat! I..don't have much here, I hope they don't think me strange for having a mostly empty room. It was nice to eat with other people though and for a little bit I was able to sit without my mask on. The feeling was strange at first but they had both been so nice to me I thought it might be worth a try.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 pm
Discrete Mathematics (or Not...) (Class rp) [still going]

journal
.....I fail....I fail...I fail.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm
Nurse Cricket's Office (Class rp) [..waiting to start]  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm
Open House [X][X][X][X][X] (Event RP) [still going]
Secondary Gym
Fitness Booth
Desu Booth
Human Studies
Mini Pet Booth
Cafeteria

journal
Open house...wasn't exactly what I expected. Though I don't know that anyone expects to be on the receiving end of abuse from mini pets. And why do cats hate me so much? I don't understand.....

;A;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 pm
Time for a New Phone (Shun and Mitsu) [Fin]

Flipping to a new page in her journal, Mitsu gave the new little kitten on her bed side a tentative pat on the head. She had decided to call the little guy, or girl rather, Zig Zag, or Ziggy for short. It seemed fitting the way the little kitten tried to move across the floor though it was with a limp mostly still.

journal
Had an interesting day, the new phone was exciting! I certainly wasn't expecting anything this fancy, I don't even know what all the buttons do yet. Shun was very nice to replace my phone for me and now I can call him and Lizzy so we can do the hanging out again. I just have to remember not to text him. He said no texts.

We had stopped at the mini-pet store after to pick up from FEAR candy and I ended up with a little more than I bargained for....and it wasn't even at the pet store. Shun and I found a little acrobat kitten tangled up in some wire. With a little bit of effort we set it free but she's hurt and staying with me for the moment. I decided to call her Zig Zag, or Ziggy for short. She seems to like it. I hope her and Milo get along.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Short people got no reason to... (Astra and Mitsu)[Fin]

journal
Met Astra for the first time today. The ghoul was nice enough to walk me back to my room after Open House and I had been hurt pretty badly. She seems really nice maybe we'll have a chance to hang out sometime.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm
Time to Study (Shun and Mitsu) [Fin]

Mitsu had just gotten back from her trip to the reaper dorms setting her things down at the base of her bed. She really needed to get a desk. It would make things a lot easier. Crawling up into her bed where Milo was currently curled up sleeping the lycan grabbed for her journal and opened it up. There still wasn't much, only a couple of pages of things she had found interesting enough to mention.

journal
Went over to help Shun out with his homework today. He didn't seem to keen about it in the beginning but I think we made some progress. It was nice being able to read for someone again. I miss being able to do it for my brother so hopefully Shun won't mind me continuing to come over. I can't help but feel I bother him a little but he hasn't really said anything about it.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:38 pm
Now that was a Workout (Shun and Mitsu)[Fin]

Coming back to the dorm after the workout Mitsu came to her room in time to witness Ziggy terrorizing Milo. The tiny acrobat cat was leaping through the air pouncing the fox continuously, though she seemed to calm as soon as Mitsu came within sight. With short little mews the kitten walked up to the lupine wrapping around her legs begging for attention.

"H..hello Ziggy," Mitsu said nervously. While the cat was very friendly Mitsu was still a little scared of it. None the less she still bent to pat it lightly on the head before heading over to her bed to grab her notebook.

journal
Today was the first time I've used the fitness clubroom, they have a fairly nice set up. Shun was actually there and he helped me figure out some exercises to do......

I...actually talked to him a bit today. Talked about things I've never really talked about before. It was nice having someone I could share with, like a weight was lifted a little. I hope I didn't just burden him with a bunch of pointless ramblings though. Still, he was very nice to listen and he seems to be opening up a little more to me. Maybe we are finally becoming better friends. I can only hope. I really like spending time with him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm
Sex Ed Redux(Class rp) [Fin]

Once Mitsu was back at her room she set her things down on the bed and pulled out her notebook and stared at a new blank page. She seemed....confused about something.

journal
I went to sex-ed class for the first time today.....not entirely sure I got much out of it. I took lots of notes and paid attention but I feel that I'm not really absorbing the information. Hopefully Shun will help me out later to understand a little better. I didn't quite get were the teacher was going with mold and mating. If we do our research maybe we can have something ready for the next class to show the teacher. =)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm
Dance Lessons (Amrita, Xui, Mitsu)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm
Scardy Cat or Scared of Cats?(Deacon and Mitsu)[Fin]  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm
Prom
Prom games

journal
Prom was certainly an adventure. I never would have imagined a dance to be that way. I got to see a variety of interesting things and it turns out quite a few students are really good dancers. Mot and Levi certainly were entertaining to watch. I even got to dance a little with Shun! I think I did okay, I at least didn't step on his feet. It was so exciting though I never thought I would be able to do it. I guess I picked up on more than I thought I did.

I'm still a little confused on the pelvic thrusting dance, it was fun but I'm not sure the purpose. Jericho is apparently an expert but he really didn't indulge much information about it. It was also exciting to see the winners of the Prom King and Queen and Prince and Princess. I look forward to Prom next year!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm
Boot Scoot Boogie Lesson One (Levi/Mot/Mitsu)  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Blast from the Past(Shun and Mitsu)[Fin]  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers