Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Gasps* HAHAHA!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scary?
  *Runs away screaming*
  Bigfoot is Terrified!
  No...Not really...
  CHIHUAHUA!
View Results

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:53 pm
I can't STAND letting people read my work...I'm afraid they'll make fun of me too...

Give me an hour and I can probably get you around eight pages xp I'm a freaky typer and everything comes to be REALLY fast so I can write it all down REALLY fast.... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:52 pm
I think faster than I can write or type. Whenever I work on an essay, I usually skip some words, or miss spell some words because I try to write as fast as I think.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:07 pm
I just trip over myself and mis-type or write, or get distracted and re-write the last two words I get down...

I try to listen to music all the time when I write, it keeps my mind on a steady rythym and then my hands can keep up and I get more done xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm
I just stop thinking. That usually works best because I don't make mistakes when I write, and the writing is accually pretty good.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:09 pm
I can type pretty fast ... and I don't really notice if I make mistakes because I automatically delete and correct ... it's just sorta subliminal ...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:21 pm
my dog ate my sanity
I can type pretty fast ... and I don't really notice if I make mistakes because I automatically delete and correct ... it's just sorta subliminal ...

Same here, except I sometimes correct myself after I finish the sentance.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:30 pm
That happens to me too if I notice ... If not there's just that lovely little Edit button.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:53 pm
I just go to spell check.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:08 pm
Well ... on Gaia I use the edit button ... on other places use spell check....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:51 am
sweet story  

gilbamy

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:54 pm
Indeed it is ... Oh noes!!! Chiiiii Mr. Skunky found out where I live gonk ... *is hiding in a closet*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:32 pm
OH NO!

You'll haveta find Jenny, the one who wrote the story...I dunno how to get rid of Mr. Skunkey!

I'LL GO ASK JENNY!

If I can find her... gonk  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:45 pm
HURRY!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:50 pm
ESSENCE OF PUMPKIN!

Jenny says they hate essence of pumpkin!

(And by the way...I really did ask her, and that's what she really said! I KID YOU NOT!!!)  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:42 pm
.... *finds a random pumpkin in the closet* ... PUMPKIN-FY ME CAP'N!!! *sticks the pumpkin on her head and walks out of the closet*  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff