Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
O Woe is Me Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any crap going on with you?
  Where do I begin?
  Not really.....
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:34 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I saw a bed full of white spiders last night and ran out of my room screaming. Slammed into my door frame and now look like I've been beaten by a boyfriend.

....*busts out laughing*
im sorry but thats ******** funny...lol

Yeah. I've been saying it's domestic abuse. My domecile abused me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:51 pm
i have the worst cold ever it just stays in my nose and cuases it to stay plugged up but at the same time flows like a stream i swear ive drained a gallon of water like boogers out of each nostrule gonk not to mention i had no tissue in 3 of my classes so i had to wipe my nose with my hand or just let it drip out so i wipe my nose which is now raw and burning with my hands and have this wet gooey stuff all over my hands and i dont want people seeing it so i had to wipe it on my pants all day stressed im not going to school tomarow sweatdrop  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:24 pm
Since Disneyland, I haven't wanted to go to work lately. WAAAH! But I still have. We found Hickey's brick and we covered it in Hawaiian flowers. I miss him so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:25 pm
My Dad has promised me we'd go to Disneyland. He's been promising every year for the past like 8 years. I really want to go. My mom says she'll believe it when she see's it. I really want to hold on to my Dad's promise but it HAS been 8 years.. I want to believe it'll still come true but I'm not sure. gonk

Ah. I sound like a soap.

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:45 am
sabre_sword
My Dad has promised me we'd go to Disneyland. He's been promising every year for the past like 8 years. I really want to go. My mom says she'll believe it when she see's it. I really want to hold on to my Dad's promise but it HAS been 8 years.. I want to believe it'll still come true but I'm not sure. gonk

Ah. I sound like a soap.

You haven't been to Disneyland in 8 years!? Wow. I've been going 3 times a year for the past 6 years. For free....plus, I went to Disneyworld not long ago. And now my family's flying out to Disneyworld next year.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:45 pm
*very rushed voice* I've never been to disneyland in my entire whole life which really isn't that surprising considering I've never been more than an hour outside of this province I'm in it's easy to see that I couldn't possibly have been there under those circumstances but my sister did go there about ten years ago and brought back some souvenirs. *stops talking really fast and actually breathes*

Happy to say I'm not sick, nor have I been for awhile.

Okay, my latest problem is a family matter. My grandma just died, and coincidentally, she died on Valentines Day.  

ZerimarObon

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:52 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:57 pm
ZerimarObon
*very rushed voice* I've never been to disneyland in my entire whole life which really isn't that surprising considering I've never been more than an hour outside of this province I'm in it's easy to see that I couldn't possibly have been there under those circumstances but my sister did go there about ten years ago and brought back some souvenirs. *stops talking really fast and actually breathes*

Happy to say I'm not sick, nor have I been for awhile.

Okay, my latest problem is a family matter. My grandma just died, and coincidentally, she died on Valentines Day.

Mr. Hickey died the day after. We went to Disneyland in memory of him. It was either that or Hawaii and we couldn't afford Hawaii. But could you imagine how his wife must have felt. The one year anniversery of her husband's death being the day AFTER the first Valentines Day where he wasn't with us? Heart breaking.

My heart goes out to you, Zer. Losing a loved one is hard.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:01 pm
I've never been to Disneyland in my life either. gonk

I'm nearly unsick again. My sanity has also semi-returned. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:03 pm
I'm losing my dog today. I'm heart-broken.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:05 pm
Aw. Why?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:07 pm
sabre_sword
Aw. Why?

We can't take her to Stallion Springs with us when we move. She's too big to live on a 1 1/2 acre lot. We're giving her to Chubby.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:10 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword
Aw. Why?

We can't take her to Stallion Springs with us when we move. She's too big to live on a 1 1/2 acre lot. We're giving her to Chubby.

When we moved into the city when I was 5, we had to give away BJ my puppy and I'm not sure what happened to Candy. The same for when my Dad decided to live in the city too. We had to give away Little Bear cuz he ate all the Christmas presents and wasn't made for the city. gonk

At least you know she's going to a good home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:14 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword
Aw. Why?

When we moved into the city when I was 5, we had to give away BJ my puppy and I'm not sure what happened to Candy. The same for when my Dad decided to live in the city too. We had to give away Little Bear cuz he ate all the Christmas presents and wasn't made for the city. gonk

At least you know she's going to a good home.

True. And I'll be able to see her whenever I want.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:21 pm
...and now we probably have to give her back. crying

She's a big soft sweetie-pie, but she's not meant for our yard. Our dogs don't like her and she's ALWAYS trying to escape.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff