Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Have you ever thought that you didn't deserve Happiness? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm
shalkonon_original
Kyra Valdire
shalkonon_original
Kyra Valdire
I can honestly say that no, the thought has seriously never occured to me. Nothing even close. Life hands me problems all the time, and I hand their heads back on a platter. biggrin
No but seriously, life is like a bad anime. You know the ones: Main Character one has to beat somebody 50x as powerful as him, with no time to train, does it, and ends up having to beat somebody even more powerful. And does it again. Basically, we've just got to rise to the occaision every time, and put life back in it's place. (A happy place. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're coming to take me away HAHA!)
(XD I love that song. Bonus points to anyone who recognizes it.)

Yeah, but at least the lucky character gets to fight his way out of his problems. I can't change what people think, so I can't really change things.

That's bullshit mate. When you're through being so self-centered and feeling sorry for yourself, try thinking of all the ways you can change what people think. It's really not that hard in most cases, especially if you're talking about teenagers. There will always be an elite crowd, but for the most part people aren't as bad as you probably think.
I have no idea what you're doing and what you're not doing, but try smiling more. Telling jokes. Cutting down on sarcasm, if you do that. These are just some broad generalizations, but you can change things if you try hard enough. Trust me, I've been there and I'm doing that.

Yeah, I feel sorry that people see me as nothing more than a psychotic pervert. I try to be polite, but people mistake it as being a perv. Also, I'm accused of being the kind of person who would bring a gun to school.

I would never bring a gun to school, I would kill people with my bare hands. I know better than that though.

I can't stop people from seeing me as a psycho as for some reason everyone constantly assume and see that I'm crazy.

Ironically, I've been accused of the same thing. (The trench coat probably didn't help though! ;D) Anyways, being too polite is just creepy, especially in certain groups (again, like teenagers). Try being a little rude to people, if you can do it right. And how often do you talk/speak out?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm
Enough. If people spend more than five minutes around me they figure out that I'm not that way.

It doesn't help being an overweight guy like me. I'm six foot three, weigh over three hundred, but I actually have muscle so I'm different looking I guess.  

shalkonon_original

Eloquent Genius

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers