Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The LEGACY Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you generous enough to leave something behind for someone?
  Yes, I am very generous.
  I don't care about anyone else but me.
  I'm too young to even think about that yet!
  If I have something to leave behind, sure I am.
  I'm too poor, let's just leave it at that.
  My answer is flat out NO.
View Results

Epix_Yoyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm
thx..i LUV candy,hmmm lets take a look at the candy inveto..OMG burning_eyes crying THIS IZ THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

im a rockstar.... and i died of listening 2 horrible songs

im leaving my heir, my gutiar,my company,my albums,and my stardust gutiar that i made from the scales of stardust dragon(from yu-gi-oh 5Ds) which has the power to eradicate someone by a touch of a string and wishes can be granted as well!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 am
nice! i get to own a company!
I'm a video game developer who lived in the basement of his mom's house. I died from testing games for too long in one sitting. To my heir I leave my collection of vintage games, a worn out Batman graphic t-shirt, and my extraordinary gaming computer.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 am
Yes, finally a new computer.

I'm a penniless old man who 'fell' off a bridge and drown.

I leave my heir, all the tin cans I've collected off the streets, a pair of shoes I 'bought' from a convenient store, and a shoebox filled with pictures of family members who have long since forgotten about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 pm
I guess I could sell the cans to the recycling depot...and dump the shoes and photos...
I'm a young, handsome policeman with the status of vice-commander in the local police department. I died in a shoot out while trying to arrest some members of a violent rebellious faction. I leave behind my 9 mm standard issue pistol, my police uniform and a court order to return the above mentioned gun and uniform to the police department.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm
Gee, Thanks!

I am a 91 year old, retired, human cannonball. I died when I potted plant fell out a window and hit me in the head. I leave my heir: My old cannon, My old jumpsuit, and The mansion I bought after 82 years of being a cannonball. (do the math)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
You started being a cannonball at 9!? I'm surprised that you lived that long...
I'm a young feminist that worked full time as a lawyer as well as the CEO of a large international company. I drove myself crazy from too much stress and ending up hoarding cats. I later died from tripping over one of my many cats. I leave behind my cats, a huge vet bill, and multiple lawsuits of negligence from my two jobs.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 pm
Well, I got room for the some of the cats...and I know family members that can take a few more too (divide up the bills) and settle the lawsuits.

I'm a secret warrior that would protect and help all the heroes without their knowledge. I gave my life to allow one of them to succeed. My heir shall have my assortment of weapons (bow/arrows, sword, etc.), my adjust-to-fit camouflage outfits and my magic spells that allow me my stealth (one of which is used on the receiver to have them fill my position).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 pm
Flare reads the letter of a ninja's will. As he reads he smiles, "Yes! I'm getting weapons!" He frowns seeing the bows and arrows. "Eh I'll sell them...". He continues reading on to return back to happiness. "Haha a stealth spell, and an adjust fit camoflage outfit! Flare signs the contracts to accepting these items. He takes the items and prepares to fulfill the life of the fallen warrior.

Flare was a popular infamous assassin. Yet he had a fear of cats. Its ironic, because you can trace the generation of assassins back to Vendaval, who recieved many cats after a death of a close friend. Anyways, Flare encountered a life or death situation, He was running from mid-evil knights who were trying to track the assassin down. He made a quick turn towards an abandoned alleyway, and thought he was safe, Only to be proven wrong! Flare was ambushed by hungry man-eating old lady cats who had razor sharp fangs...

The knights searched Flare's body and found a will...

"Flare thought you should have this..." One of the knights say and pass you his written will.

Whoever receives this message...Well, I must be dead... Or am I? Ooo00o0ooohhh.. Nah Joking im dead, So anyways... Im going to give you my inaris mask. If all goes well, they will not be able to compare me to the masked assassin, so upon my death...I want you to continue my missions. That way they will think nothing happened to the midnight assassin. Also I will give you Trident Layers, because they taste so damn good. Oh one last item. I give you advanced Display shades. These shades will have a hd 3d display of virtual items within your area. With gloves you can configure options and toggle settings. P.S: I stole them from Detective Norman Jaden from Heavy Rain. Anyways... For a guy thats dead I really do talk alot. Enjoy your life while it lasts...Because you never know what might kill you...

User Image  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm
As a further descendant of the aforesaid warrior, I chew a few pieces of the strawberry Trident Layers as I read the will...wondering if the previous items are also included. Grateful to take up the mantle, and holding to the honor code of them, I accept the mask, shades and gloves and set out to continue righting wrongs from the shadows...as the midnight assassin.

Sadly...the lack of a bow and arrows, which were no longer among the items in said arsenal, allows an archer to cut me down just as I succeeded in taking out a murderous warlord. I fall into a river and when found, this is written. "To whomever finds this, I must have departed this word. I name you my sole heir and wish you to utilize all you find on me to carry on the fight. Also...follow the clues from 'The Stranger' and figure out what items, created by a Professor, copied from those for a child, now belong to you. wink "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm
Umm I don't have the time to follow the clues...*shrugs*
I'm a gourmet chef that died while setting the pan on fire with a bit too much wine. I leave behind my super-stainless-steel spatula, my excellent Japanese cutting knife and a disgustingly, dirty apron which has unidentified stains on it.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm
Well, my sister is the one that has the cooking skills in the family so I'll use the spatula and the knife as her Christmas present. I have my own apron from the bakery so I'll use that as bedding for the wild cats in our garage. They'll like it...especially if it smells like fish.

I'm a detective that was killed because I'd arrested a mob boss. I leave to my heir my agency, my contacts and my collection of books which include every mystery ever written (all first edition). Read, learn and utilize.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm
So...many...books.... eek and my own agency! Oh boy!
I'm an overactive, hyper kid that fell off a bridge and drowned while running around wild without adult supervision.
I leave behind my soggy, wet clothes...a broken yoyo...and a medical bracelet stating I have lots of allergies.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm
owweee....thanks a lot for nothing dear friend...i'll try my hardest to do something with these ummm...trash u left me.

im an old veteran who fought during the korean war and currently dying of old age...i'll be leaving my old brown socks, my old all-weather coat, and my rusty rifle that i kept forgetting to clean.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Darn...I was hoping for a not-so-rusty rifle.
I'm a bartender at a popular local bar who died from alcohol intoxication during a drinking contest. I leave behind my collection of fine liquors, my crystal decanter, and a book of drink recipes.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm
darn im rich!!! thanks! lol

im a mysterious old lady living in a huge mansion, who doesn't have any living relatives....in my will, for the lucky person who finds my will where i'll be hiding it before i die, i leave a large mysterious wooden chest, my 200-yr old mansion, and a very precious necklace that had been passed down from 3 generations back.  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff