Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Xiuying's Dreamland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:30 am
-
Open House
[ORP]

Xiu-Ying
Today was my first visit to Amityville! I was really nervous, but I met these two ghouls--Lizzy and Kres--who were both really nice to me. I also met a lot of others too, including a boil named Mot, and a ghoul with backwards limbs (which was...a little scary, but she seemed really nice)! I wasn't sure if I wanted to enroll in Amityville before today, but now I'm pretty eager to try getting in!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 am
-
Now they're all wet
[w/ Lizzy & Mac]

Xiu-Ying
I called Lizzy to let her know that I was enrolled! When I went to see her, I found her...um, hugging a boil in front of her room. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything! After that, we--me, Lizzy, and the boil, Mac--decided to go swimming.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 am
-
Many ways to please. Help me find a hat?
[w/ Mot]

Xiu-Ying
I got a new hat today! I was upset to see that I forgot so many things back at home, including my favourite hat, so I decided to go shopping for a new one. I met Mot on my way out, and he accompanied me and helped me pick out a new hat. He has pretty good taste!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 am
-
Dance Lessons
[w/ Amrita & Mitsu]

Xiu-Ying
The first annual Amityville prom is coming up, and I thought I should brush up on my...um, non-existant dance skills. Basically, I...I needed to learn how to dance. On my way there, I met those other people who were interested in dance lessons--Amrita, who I met at the Open House, and a shy ghoul named Mitsu.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 am
-
The maul is a foreign place
[w/ Vaith]

Xiu-Ying
When I went to the maul to find a dress for prom, I ended up meeting a boil named Vaith. It seemed like he was also shopping for prom formal wear, so I brought him to one of my favourite shops. He seems like a pretty nice guy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 am
-
Sex Ed Redux [CLASS]

Xiu-Ying
M...my first class here was really, really scary. There were pumpkins being exploded, and students getting eaten, a-and mold, and...
On the brighter side though, I did get to talk to some new people, like Tahki, Charlie, and Junko. It was nice to meet them, and it did ultimately take away from the...squickiness I felt after that class.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 am
-
Prom Committee [ORP]

Xiu-Ying
I decided to volunteer for the prom, and I signed up to help with the food. I dragged Vaith with me too, heehee. He also introduced me to one of his friends, Ren. I was actually pretty surprised--but happy!--when he asked if I wanted to be his date for prom. I'm really looking forward to the dance now!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 am
-
First Annual Amityville Prom Night
[EVENT]

Xiu-Ying
Oh jack, prom was so much fun! I took a lot of pictures, and Vaith and I even danced a little! It was nice to see everyone having fun, and I think this is the one night where I let myself relax and try socializing with everyone. I really can't wait until next year!

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 am
-
Of all people to ask...
[w/ Charlie]

Xiu-Ying
After prom, I realized how much I missed what I was like that night. Um, the way I would talk to anyone without being too frightened, I mean. I wanted to...um, be "cool" and learn how to socialize more and fit in, so I decided to ask Charlie to become my teacher.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 am
-
Baking 101
[w/ Mitsu]

Xiu-Ying
I ran into Mitsu on my way back from grocery shopping, and I decided to try helping her with her baking! Despite her previous bad attempts with baking, I thought she did very well today. Though when we went to give her spookies to Shun, he seemed to make this strange face...
Maybe he just doesn't like spookies? I can teach Mitsu how to make him something else next time.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 am
-
The difficulty of discovering oneself
[w/ Raziel]

Xiu-Ying
I was in the library today when I met this boil who seemed...well, he seemed bothered by something. I learned that he didn't know what he was--his parents had never told him--and that he was looking through books for any information. He looked so sad so I decided that I had to try helping him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:10 am
-
Out of the box and onto the floor
[w/ Shun]

Xiu-Ying
I ran into that boil who was Mitsu's date today. Or, um, rather he ran into me, and I mean that pretty literally. I ended up spilling my lunch all over the ground, and Shun ended up making up for it by making me sushi. I had never tried sushi before! It's really good.
You know, by the end of this day, I think that Shun's not really a bad guy. He's just...quiet. And um. Never smiles. ...Bent-Tail, his pet mouse, is cute at least?

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:11 am
-
Bakus and Reapers are friends, not food
[w/ Roch]

Xiu-Ying
Roch, a boil I met at prom (after he accidentally flung a meatball at my head) accompanied me to the wishing well, where we...almost got eaten by man-eating plants. I was terrified, but Roch? He seemed like he was having a lot of fun! I-I'm not sure I understand how that's possible. He must be really brave.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 am
-
Floresctival Festival
[EVENT]

Xiu-Ying
The Floresctival Festival has begun! There are so many booths to visit, and tons of games to play! I went to the Haunted House (which, true to it's name, was horrifying) with Mitsu, Shun, and three new acquaintances (Poke, Cuinn, and Fuaire). There were also student council booths around, including Riley's. She's running for president! Lizzy and I baked spookies for her stall, and I was happy to see that people seemed to like them. I hope they help with her campaign!

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 am
-
It's raining girls!
[w/ Sheridan]

Xiu-Ying
I, um...I fell on a boil in the library. I was up on a ladder, and I ended up slipping, and...and...
W-WELL, fortunately, he was alright! We actually got to talking about the books we were borrowing, and since it was lunch time, I invited him over so that we could make some lunch. I felt like a real cooking teacher!

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff