Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Bibi (yaoi version 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Carmon was taken a back when Rie spoke and hugged him, he pushed him off and shook his head,
"No.." he muttered softly, "I-Its fine ok? just... leave it be." he stood up and sighed locking his door. He could hear his father getting out a few drinks for him and his mother.
"You know... if your royalty or what ever, this probably isn't a good place for you to be staying." he still had his doubts and was well rather confused as to who Rie was yet alone WHAT he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm
"B-but...ok " rie said when carmon said to leave it alone , he sat down on the bed "..I have to leave soon anyway" rie suddenly smiled "carmon , you can come with me " he smiled looking over at carmon.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 am
Carmon didn't understand what was wrong with this boy, now he was offering him an escape, he was tempted to say yes. He didn't care that he had no idea who or what Rie was. He wouldn't admit it just yet but, Rie was actually prittty cute.
"Where? where are you going?" he tilted his head a little curious now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 am
"To the kingdom" rie said smiling "its where I came from" he stood up. "I have to become the new ruler by fighting the guy who is the ruler now if I lose I die but...I guess that is the reason I was born for.." Rie said looking away, for a minute he sounded sad when he said he would die and everything after that he loooked as if he was going to cry.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm
Carmon didn't know how to react to Rie's sudden sadness, he reached out, but when he heard his fathers voice calling his name, he was left with a decision. He bit his lip,
"I-I'll do it." he decided smiling a little, "Not like anyone here will miss me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm
Rie looked at carmon "ok, lets go then " he said smiling , his eyes turned a lighter almost unnatural brown color then they were suddenly standing in the middle of a big city . It looked as if the technology of this city was way more advanced then the ones on earth. "this is the kingdom " he said smiling , there were people walking around . "hey the ruler is waiting for you, " the ruler's servant said then walked away . Rie looked sad again and didn't say anything after the servant walked away.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm
Carmon looked around amazed almost frozen in spot, he didn't believe his eyes,
"T-This is.... impossible...." he mumbled softly confused, he was surprised when the servant came, he grabbed Rie's arms feeling lost and tiney in this strange new world, but, he mostly did this to try to comfort Rie "wh-what does he mean? do you have to fight now...? do..." he said this part vary quietly, "do you even want to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm
"no I don't want to but I have to" rie said he grabbed carmon's hand "don't get lost" he said as he started to walk with carmon. They arrived at a castle, rie went to a room coming back with a different outfit on. Rie had on
black skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt that didn't cover all of his stomach, he also had on gold necklaces that would be made from the kingdom . Rie smiled, the guys that were in the castle stared . Rie blushed, he walked over to carmon . He was waiting for the ruler who had to talk to someone. "how do I look carmon?" he asked blushing.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:12 pm
Carmon had difficulty taking everything in, he smiled softly at Rie admiring him a little,
"You look great." he said softly. He got up and looked out one of the windows, "why would you kill the pervious king? isn't that alittle...." he couldn't think of a word, so he simply used, "wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm
"like I said before I have to that is what I was born for, and if I kill him someone will eventually do the same and kill me" rie said not smiling anymore "So...don't get to attached to me...I will probably be killed too" he turned away as he felt tears running down his face but it was too late carmon had already seen tears going down his cheeks. Carmon could feel rie's sadness now as if it was radiating off his body.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Carmon couldn't stand this, he was one of the only people to ever be even remotely kind to him. He touched his own hair then then Ries, his was a dark black compared to Ries beautiful blonde. He had some experience in fighting, well actually a lot, he was thin but what weight he had was musles,
"Tell me... does the king know what you look like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Rie looked surprised when carmon touched his hair , he shook his head "no.. He hasn't met me yet" he said "why?" rie looked at carmon wiping he tears off his face.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm
Carmon grinned a little,
"Give me your cloths." he was actually excited about this, he grinned, "you don't look like a fighter... and well... I am." he smiled, "Just, follow my lead, your Carmon from now on ok?" he needed this, to be honest, he needed to do something good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:40 pm
Rie nodded "..ok but..I don't know what he can do and of that will be a good idea remember people here are not as normal like people in on earth. " rie said he took his clothes off and gave them to carmon. "I don't think this is a good idea, carmon" he said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:48 pm
Carmon smiled softly,
"Don't worry about it, I love fighting, and besides.... your to cute to die for such a stupid cause." Carmon took off his own clothing handing them to Rie, "if anyone asks your me ok?" he put on Rie clothing and modeled them for Rie laughing softly, "What do you think?" he smirked, "once I win the fight, You wont have to worry about anything." he couldn't help feeling a strange attachment to Rie. Something that just made him want to smile.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff