Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Feilds
Crystal Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:58 pm
User ImageJeice wiped the paste from his eye and replaced his eye patch."Yeah.I'm a wolf demon...among other things"
He walked to the boy's side and stared at him for a moment before continuing in a circle around him."For some reason you roused my other half and supressing it damaged my eye.It'll heal up soon enough though"
he rummaged through his pocket for something  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 pm
Fenix spat in the dirt as he circled around him.
"Well if you came here to start something," He said slowly, turning and facing him, cracking his neck. "Then why don't you go ahead and start." He eyed the red head, his eyes smoldering.
He had not forgotten how the boy had faced him in the gym. Fenix watched his hand dip into his pocket, fishing for something. Fenix's response was to bring his hands in front of him, waiting to see what he had before Fenix would relax.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 pm
Jeice pulled out a small bottle of pills and a photograph"Here,take these,theyll heal up that hand of yours in a few minutes"
He handed the bottle over and looked at the photo in his hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 pm
Fenix looked at the bottle, then back up to Jeice. He gingerly took the pills, reading the label. Looking back at Jeice, he opened the bottle and took out a pill. looking at the tiny white oval, Fenix sniffed it, then popped it.
"Thanks.." He muttered around the pill. Swallowing it, he looked at the photograph in his hands, then back at the kid. Fenix shook his head, his brow furrowed. "I thought you were going to meditate." He finally said, trying to size this guy up.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm
"I was but you set off my other side" he said not looking away from his photo"It's quite difficult meditating while trying to supress your other half and bleeding from your eye you know
'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 pm
Fenix rolled his eyes.
"Well yea," He said, a heavy tone of sarcasm tied into his voice. "But then again, I'd find it hard to do much else if my eye was bleeding." He shook his head again, rubbing his forehead. After a moment, he looked up again. "Wait," he said. He stepped forward, a smug smirk on his face. "You mean to tell me that you're this old and you can't even control your demon self?" He asked incredulously.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm
"I could control it just fine until you roused it.It doent do that very often unless it senses someone like it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:43 pm
Fenix scoffed.
"And so I'm the reason you attacked another student." Fenix said softly, a smile on his face that would have made a sane man look away from him. "And just what is it you and I have in common?" He asked, taking a step towards Jeice now, circling him as well. "Well, besides the obvious of us both being from the Underworld and all." He still smiled, his arms crossed in front of him.
He didn't much care for this kid. His first impression had not been a good one, and his willingness to let loose over his picture...That was what concerned Fenix the most. It wasn't that Fenix was without understanding; He knew perfectly well the rage felt for someone to have something of yours. But he had learned his lesson. This kid either had not learned, or hadn't had one yet.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:47 pm
Jeice sighed and looked over at Fenix."No.that was entirely on me.This photo is the only thing i have left of my sister.If I lost this I dont know what i would do so I just snapped and attacked him"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:51 pm
Fenix stopped circling and turned to face him.
"Well," He started, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "You won't be making very many friends by blasting them through walls at a moments notice." He looked levelly at Jeice. He reminded him of himself. Fenix mulled this thought over in his head, then after a moment, Fenix shrugged and held out his hand.
"Fenix." He said simply, waiting.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm
Jeice shook Fenix's hand"Jeice Alcove,and I'm used to going without friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 pm
As they shook hands, Fenix looked skeptical.
"Well, to be honest, neither am I." He admitted. He wasn't trying to be pitied; Quite the opposite really. "You should try it sometime. It's not terribly difficult." He continued. After a moment, Fenix nodded to the picture in Jeice's hand.
"Where was she last?" He asked. "Your sister I mean."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm
"We were still living in Kyoto last time I saw her" Jeice said"I went to pick her up from school one day and she never came out.I waited there for three days but nothing.There wasnt a trace of her left, no aura,no messages,I couldnt even find her scent.Eventually someone called the police on me for loitering and i got angry and killed them.Shortly after that my mother sent me here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 pm
Fenix listened to his story, shaking his head as he finished.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 pm
Jeice looked at Fenix,silently thanking him for listening to his story."Yeah its pretty sad i guess.I've got other family though,maybe one of them found her"  
Feilds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff