Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Main Building
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 pm
"No I didn't, and I tell you it's fi-" he said, cut off as he was dragged off. He just was silent as he was pulled away by his collar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm
((since it's your dorm I'll follow your lead.))  

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 pm
After standing in line and deciding, Fenix walked through and paid for his meal. After getting out of line, Fenix looked around, found a table and brought his tray that held some fried eggs, OJ, and a baked potato. Sitting down, Fenix sipped at the orange juice, found it to be fresh, and relished in it's tangy flavor. Following this, he dived into his plate with gusto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm
She walked into the lunchroom to get something to eat cause her stomach was yelling at her to eat some thing. She looked at the food they had and got some bacon with jelly covered toast and grabbed a pear and some milk. She looked around for a seat and saw Fenix. She smiled and kinda excited to see her and walks over to him and asks " May I sit with you?"  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Fenix, who had been attacking his eggs the way a serial killer might, looked up at Sol with a piece of toast in his mouth.
"Mmmhmmphh-" Fenix stopped, took away the toast and finished what he had in his mouth before trying again. "Not at all." He said, wiping his mouth with a napkin. He gestured to the table. "Mi mesa, es tu mesa." He said with a wink.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:18 pm
She giggled and sat down with him and setting her food down " thank you " she smiled at him and ate a piece of bacon.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Fenix smiled at Sol as she sat down. As she nibbled on her bacon, Fenix broke into his baked potato.
"So," He said, layering some butter on the potato. "What are your plans for today?" He asked. He still planned to go check out the shops, and hoped Sol might join him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am
She thought for a minute eating the piece of bacon and spoke " no I got nothing really to do today, so what are you doing today???" she asked bAck a little curious.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 pm
Fenix chewed on a bit of his potato thoughtfully. As he swallowed, he shrugged some, looking at Sol.
"Well, I don't have any classes today..." He paused to treat himself to another bite. "So I was going to go check out some town nearby." One more pause, and one more bite. "Care to go with me?" He asked, flashing her a smile.
Although the smile was small, it was genuine. Sol was more or less the first Topsider he had really gotten a chance to know, and so far she seemed to like being around him which had helped Fenix ease into the transition to living in the Topside world.
And he liked her very much for that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm
As he ask her to join him she blushed " yea I'll go with you" she said kind if shy and hid her face so he wouldn't see her blushing and took a drink of milk  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tatsuya_Takahashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm
Tatsuya sat at a table by himself and took a sip of his soda. "i really need to start fitting in here..." Tatsuya sighed and shrugged it off. "or maybe not"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 am
Fenix smiled as Sol turned a shade of scarlet. He chuckled quietly, choosing to finish his potato than make fun of her. After the potato lay decimated before him, Fenix grinned at Sol.
"I'm glad you'll join me." He said, quite honestly. "Do you know what else is there besides shops?" He asked. He had only heard of what to buy and what to sell at this town, and had yet to hear anything more other than shops in this town.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 am
She eat her pear still kinda blushing and watched him eat and smiled at him after finishing the pear she ate her piece of toast and thought fir a sec " well there are movie theaters and arcades but I'm not too sure what else is there I haven't been there for a while" then she thought to herself " could this be considered as a date!!!" just thinking about it excited her and couldn't wait to go to town with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Fenix listened to Sol, thinking to himself. He smiled at the thought of going to the arcade, and wondered what in the world a movie theater was.
As Fenix was about to say something, He saw Sol turning red again as she smiled a little. Fenix laughed softly.
"What is on your mind?" He asked, looking at her scarlet coloring. He smiled. "You're turning awful red today.." He added. He knew why people turned red; They did it because they were embarrassed or shy.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 pm
((Mysterious Text Message))
Take her to the town for lunch mate. wink [quote="ComradetheMedic"]Fenix listened to Sol, thinking to himself. He smiled at the thought of going to the arcade, and wondered what in the world a movie theater was.
As Fenix was about to say something, He saw Sol turning red again as she smiled a little. Fenix laughed softly.
"What is on your mind?" He asked, looking at her scarlet coloring. He smiled. "You're turning awful red today.." He added. He knew why people turned red; They did it because they were embarrassed or shy.

Main Building

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff