Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Main Building
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm
Jeice heard the clinking of jewelrey and turned to see where the noise was coming from. When he saw Silver he dropped the guitar he had been tuning and stared at her eyes wide.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:23 pm
Silver walked up to the stage where Jeice is. "I-Is something wrong?" Silver blushed.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 pm
Jeice's face turned the same shade of dark red as his hair.
"N-nothing's wrong" he stammered "You just look so beautiful, you caught me by surprise. Now i feel a bit under dressed" he said looking at his red and black victorian style tuxedo.
"U-um I just finished up testing the instruments so we can hang for a little until Lance sets up his speakers"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Jenny tapped Jeice on the shoulder. "Hey are we going to do this or not I don't have all night I want to dance with people Jiece" Jenny said crossing her arms slightly. She saw him flirting "Oh sorry I'll leave you two alone" Jenny walked to the mic making sure it was hooked up.  

Autumn Object Head
Crew

Astral Goat

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Lance Jeice and threw a screwdriver past his head. "They aren't speakers!! Now get on stage!" he shouted over at him. He tapped a few keys and the sensory interactive system was fully functional.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Jeice growled at the interruption
"Ah bloody hell. I'll be back in a few minutes darlin"
He made his way back to the stage "Allright I'm coming! I swear if you yell at me again im going to set you on fire!"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Autumn Object Head
Crew

Astral Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am
She laughed slightly at the scrap between Lance ad him. "What song is up first?" she asked Jeice calmly as she grabbed the mic. She smiled at the room was transformed and the class was at the base of the Eiffel tower. This made things more interesting. She wanted to sing a French song....or Dutch...Dutch is also fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm
Jeice strapped on his guitar and thought for a moment.
"Do you know the song Revenant Choir? I think that would be a good place to start"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Autumn Object Head
Crew

Astral Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm
Jenny smirked softly "Think of me uncultured?" she laughed. "Let's do this". She licked her lips tentatively began singing as soon as the band started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:48 pm
Lance had a sudden idea. He tapped rapidly at his laptop. Okay, he had a direct link to their music. Now he set miniature fields around them. It wirked like the visuals when you played a CD on a PC. Except their outfits would seem to change to match each song's feel.  

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 pm
When the song came to an end Jeice started up another solo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Fenix stood outside the ballroom, waiting in the night under a single lamp post. He figured this location was prime for meeting Sol; It was right in front, and he was lit up by the lamp post. How could she miss him?
That, and the tux he was wearing probably would attract her as well. It was woven from the material of shadows; a material so fragile, it could not see the light of day, else it would burn to ashes. It was amazingly soft to the touch, yet seemed smokey like a fire in it's final stages. A red vest could be seen under the exotic fabric, as well as a white under shirt and a black tie. Fenix's hair was also trimmed a little more respectfully, and his shoes reflected the moon.
Fenix stood beneath the lamp post, hearing the muffled music from inside.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 pm
She go to the ballroom dressed in a black dress and silver flat sandals. She had on very little make up and wore a silver necklace and bracelet which matched it. She spotted look before she walked inside. She walked over to him and walked into the light of the lamp. "Hi there." she smiled at him "you look very nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 pm
Fenix, who had been absentmindedly kicking a pebble on the sidewalk, looked up with his hands still in his pockets. His jaw dropped slightly when he realized he was looking at Sol.
"Wow!" He breathed, his hands slipping out of his pockets, a grin coming to his face. "You look fantastic!" He exclaimed, looking her from head to toe and back to her head again.
After a moment's more of staring, Fenix held out his arm to Sol. "Ready?" He asked, looking at the doors to the ballroom, then back to Sol.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm
She smiled at his reaction and blushed a little "T-t-thank you." She was kinda nervous since she has never been to a dance before let alone having a boyfriend. She wrapped her arm through his and look at him. "Yes I'm ready, are you?" she giggled and kissed him on the cheek.  
Main Building

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff