Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:28 pm
Gekijin Bouryoku xx+xxAmegakurexx+xxGeninxx+xxNara & Ranmaru Eyes

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
He shrugged a bit. "Charging right in to battle was my next option so that'll work too," he spoke with high sarcasm, yet his body did not back up his words. He stepped into action as he took the slightest move forward. As soon as he did he armed himself with three senbon in each hand. The first hand came up a launched the first three senbon at Zatoshi and readied his next hand for the moment Zatoshi would move. This would determine how, exactly, he would handle with Zatoshi. It all depended on the way the man avoided the senbon.

[||||]

"...But I guess I've got to do it."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi? was hit by the senbon and flew backwards in pain, he threw the raven towards Gekijin and landed flat on his back, clutching his chest, when the raven got close it blew up in his face due to the explosion tag.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X looked at Axel as it seemed the Genins already started to fight against each other, and Red said towards Axel "It's just you and me. It's rather rude to interrupt others, so let's keep it between you and me." Red X said, as he finished up his painting, and placed it on the back of his tight belt where no one could take it away, and his cape blew with the wind, as he also placed his brush back. He wanted to see if there was help at all from Axel. If there was, Red X wouldn't be too nice. If there wasn't, all would be the same as a 1 on 1 battle. Or maybe... 3 on 1.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

User Image

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
He smiled a bit. "Taking a hit to land a hit?" he spoke as he ducked and rolled under the bird as swiftly as he could. The heat from the explosion stung his back a bit but other than that he was fine. Due to his Kekkei Genkai the boy was able to read attacks like the Sharingan would. This gave him a needed edge when it came to reaction timing, plus speed.
When Gekijin had just proceeded to roll he made sure to throw the remaining three senbon. These senbon were aimed towards Zatoshi, but not in a way which they would strike the man, no. He threw them in such a way that at least one would jam itself into the man's shadow.

[||||]

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 pm

User Image

Zatoshi? slowly stood up and clutched his chest, pulling out the senbon needles from his chest. He saw the needles stick into his shadow and looked over to Gekijin, he slowly began to realize what was going on, why the senbon hit his shadow, why his eyes glowed just a couple of minutes ago, it all slowly began to piece itself together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXRanmaru's eyes...the same as Luo. This should be easy then... Axel thought as the fight had commenced. Red X had called him out but this was a team effort. He couldn't afford to loose Zatoshi should he fail against his opponent, not yet anyways. "You're really annoying you know that..." Axel sighed as he performed a single seal. His legs began to transform as they ripped through his boots, becoming hard and scaly, that of a dragon. His opponent stated that it would be hard to land a hit on him, therefore he relied on speed. Maybe Axel might not be able to match it, but he should be faster with the legs of a dragon. Taking his deep breath, Axel spat out multiple balls of fire from his mouth, a total of six balls of fire. Three of them were headed towards Red X, all in a spread, while the other three headed for Gekijin to get him off of his partner.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

Red X quickly jumped up to the air almost effortlessly gaining a lot of feet up in the air, and dodging the attack. It seemed like Axel was still making the team effort. No matter. Red X still had to protect his student, but couldn't up in the air. His wind could very well repel fire the same rank or less when his curse mark activated, but the curse mark took a lot out of him, so he couldn't just activate it yet.He looked at Goukijin, as he yelled "Goukijin watch out!" while still about 15 feet in the air.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image

Zatoshi? notices and grins to the incoming mythical fire flower technique, he then uses the wind to control the fire and increases it's speed as it heads towards Gekijin, this was the Projectile Control Technique.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
{{Hadou, in that trap, you can't move. >.>}}
Gekijin saw the balls of heat heading his way. He did not plan on dodging them at all. He drew his Chinese broadsword and used it like a baseball player would when playing his sport. He smacked the fireballs with the blade of the sword at an attempt to destroy, or at least, deflect the fireballs. As soon as the ball were out of the way he grab an already rigged kunai out of his pouch. He chucked the kunai at Zatoshi in an attempt to stick it into the ground next to him. Once the kunai struck it would explode.

[||||]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

(he doesn't need to use hand signs to use the wind ninjutsu)

"Oh shi-," the explosion took him, embraced him even, and once it dissipated, Zatoshi was gone, Gekijin could hear the swinging of multiple shrunken coming down from above, though something was augemented around them, it was the wind itself. This made the shuriken sharper and much more painful as they hit, as they could notice by now Zatoshi had used a paper clone to take the attacks from the ground while the real Zatoshi took to the skies with his paper wings. The shapened shuriken sped up as they got close to Gekijin due to the Projectile Control technique, but this time, he used the shuriken shadow clone jutsu, doubling the number of sharp shuriken that were thrown at Gekijin, coming in at 20.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Well...I guess he really can take care of himself..." he said as all of his attacks were dodged and deflected. All six balls of fire had now dispersed onto the ground, causing small fires to rise up in the surrounding area. The fire wasn't particularly significant, so it wasn't something to really be worried about. However, he could use this to his advantage with the right strategy. "HEY ZATOSHI!!! YOU REMEMBER WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD MAKE ME STRONGER...NOW'S THAT TIME!" Axel shouted over to him. Performing the same seals once more, Axel took another deep breath, preparing himself to fire more balls of fire should he need to...or maybe an even more devastating attack.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

User Image

"GOT IT!!!" Zatoshi controls the wind and enlarges the small fires that were in the surrounding area, the wind made the fierce small flames grow larger in size, after reading of his jutsus at the Exam Lobby, he knew just what he meant on that.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

Red X took out his painted scroll when he landed on his feet and had it on his right hand, as he looked at both his opponents. It would seem they're working like a team, and yet, would they be able to beat Goukijin AND red X?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm
HadouNoKen21395

(You gotta wait for Black Flash's response to your attack before you can post again)  

Yuki Miojin

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
The teen grunted as he began to sink into the earth. "Thank the gods for my eyes," he muttered as he then fully submerged, managing to evade the shuriken. Beneath the earth the boy took hold of a rather odd object. He reappeared behind Axel. 'Got you!' he though to himself as he chucked the object at the back of Axel. It was a light bomb which exploded just before it hit Axel. Everything within the area was liable to light up in an extremely bright light. As soon as the teen had thrown it he formed a single seal. It was a seal known as Ne, or Rat. The shadow beneath his feet shot outwards to latch onto Axel.

[||||]

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items