Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Howdy! What ya doin'? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want so gold?
  Sure
  Maybe later
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm
Purple: Alright good taste girl!!! I have to say I like Avenged Sevenfold too. *giggles* You're doing better then me I didn't know who did this song but I loved it. sweatdrop

Ty: Nice man very nice!! I love this song too.

Now listening to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ggcOdiBlo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm
TYB & MR: The first one is ok,
but I like the second better.

Probably because of the anime characters.
Didn't know there could be evil TUTU people, though. LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm
I branch out from rock every so often but that song by Bocelli is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irRTn3uGb0Q  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm
*huggles the little puppy* OOOooooo!!! He's just so CUTE!!!!!!

Dude: Yeah I loved that anime and I love how they put that AMV together. ^_^

Okay now I'm listening to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMNXagCeUY  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am
TYB: much less whistling then high-pitched howling.

MR: also cool video, but I have never seen the show.
(never thought dancing could look exciting) LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 pm
You obviously don't watch much dancing, dude. xd I have seen some kickass moves. Is it possible you might develop an interest in ballet now? xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm
Dude it's just cute.

Purple, I doubt it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm
TYB: yeah, ok... I'll agree with that.

Purple: IDK, I have watched figure skating every now and then ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm
now watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cgLL8JaVI  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am
The top comment says: "I LOVE DAFT PUNK"

And quite franctly, I agree ^.^
Also: ~drools at hot gamer girl~  

xwhateverxdudex

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 pm
Wow... some of those are not so good listening one after the other... going from Bocelli to Daft Punk nearly gave me a whip lash... lol, but here goes what I think of them. (which I don't really care if you care for it)

I like both versions of Smooth Criminal.

I had never heard of Andrea Bocelli because I don't listen to italian music, puts me to sleep fast... had a hard time staying awake. lol, but it's not bad, just not my cup of tea.

Avenged Sevenfold is good, I like it. The movie with that was pretty creepy though...

All That Remains - Two Weeks was awesome! I like that one alot.

I already liked Daft Punk's job on music for Tron, the music video just made it that much cooler. 3nodding

The Unheard Prayer I liked alot too, I will have to take a look at that anime, Princess Tutu, I think I've seen it before... I don't know where... I need to find it now.

Princess Tutu- Om Du Var Min was well done. I do like that one, makes me want to find it that much more. 3nodding

And the dog whistle... my dingo does that too when there are sirens, but she's more annoying and much less cute.

And for my movie, currently my fav is this:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm
That actually made me go WTF, LOL?!

The song's not bad, tho.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm
*shrug* It took me 3 watchings to understand it, first was just for shits and giggles, 2nd was for the animation, and 3rd was for it all together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm
Oh, no, I get it. It's an anti-UN thing. It's just the way they did it. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but why is the main guy's face always in shadow? Why does he have that creepy grin? Why do the people look so normal if they're so oppressed? Why are they mixing the UN with capitalism? Little things like that bother me. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:07 pm
Oh I love that song! One of my favorites by Disturbed!

As for the Daft Punk...can't really say that was one of my favorites by them.

Purple: Actually I don't think it's an anti-UN thing I think it's more a stand up for what you believe in thing. See if my view can shed some possible light to your questions here... The main guy's face always in shadow? Well it's kind of one of those things we never know who our next "hero" will be and sometimes the good guys don't want to be named for what they did they like to remain out of the lime light so to speak. *shrugs* just an idea to that.

Why does he have the creepy grin? Again we never know where our next hero will come from sometimes the best one to lead can come from a very questionable background yet be a wonderful leader. I take it as never judge a book by its cover.

Why do the people look so normal if they're so oppressed? Just because they're oppressed doesn't mean they're oppressed in only one way. It could be they're oppressed in ways we can't even see money, religion, love, emotions, etc...

Why are they mixing the UN with capitalism? Well...the lyrics of the song are talking about how "there are to many men. to many people. Making to many problems. Not much love to go around. This is a land of confusion." The UN can be seen as another type of government trying to control they fight with each other kind of, forgive the vulgar analogy here but, like a guy's pissing contest. So they fight each other and the government has become so corrupt as of late who's to say that the UN is free of that as well so they could also be seen as part of the problem starting fights when really another solution could have been a better way to go.

But these are just my views on the video and I'm a bit bias since I love the song and video it's very nice!

What I'm watching now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4cqx8InSGM

I loved Princess Tutu it was a really good anime I think. Yeah I wasn't much into ballet but I enjoyed that anime I mean come on it starts off with "A man died..." kid you not!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff