Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm
Harukos eyes widened .
"What?Love potion?" Haruko asked curiously.
Her eyes looked away when she said love. She had never been loved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm
((striker, you're so impatient xD))

Lena looked at Taboo then at Kyuo. Her mind was cleared up, and she knew she might not feel like this towards Kyuo soon. She looked at Haruko and noticed the lonely look in her eyes then looked at Kyuo. "I want you to be happy... " she said and walked up to him. "I'll just be putting you through horrible situations like at the movies." she said sadly and caressed his cheek then kissed him. "Just know that.... I love you." she said and walked to Taboo. "Ok." she nodded and wiped away a few tears.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 pm
" I would like to know what I am and what powers I have and who I got them from and what are they." Kyuo says sitting down, and crying beacuse of what Lena said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm
Haruko looked. Feeling a little envy but said nothing and just waited to see what was going to happen.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 pm
((i cant help it i got Nikolai yelling at me over here!))
Taboo breathed in and put a hand over Lena, a pink mist rising from her. the pink mist recollected itself inside a small glass bottle that he held. "bah, the potion of the despperate..." he sighed and broke it, the potion dissappearing in the ground. he looked at her as a blue mist entered her, restoring all her memories of nikolai and his family. "now Lena, do you feel better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 pm
Lena wobbled a little then grabbed her head. "Whoa..." she muttered. "What a rush." she laughed, knowing everything that happened. She looked over at Kyuo and frowned a little then started walking towards him. "Hey, you ok?" she asked and sat down next to him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm
Kyuo sighs "I guess, Im ok its just if your brother finds out that you got the love potion lifted he would be pissed at me." he says and lays down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm
he looked at Kyou. "buck up, child. there are plenty of others than Lena, some better, some worse.and asfor damian, dont worry about him. i think my son Jacob got the point across" he smiled and looked at Lena. "want me to tell nikolai your back or do you want to?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am
Kyuo gets up, and asks "Could you see if you can tell me what my powers are so I want be so scared of myself all the time?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 am
Haruko looked away with a little envy she was never loved. She looked up into the sky. The sun rays hit her face making her eyes sparkle.
"Today looks nice," she smiles.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am
he looked him over. "sure, hold still for a second." he looked him over and coiled around him, like a snake. "you are.....an Angel....weaker than a God, but more than a mortal. you have multple powers, but you have to learn them. if i told you your powers might change" he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 am
Kyuo looked more brave then he did before and says "Thank you, sir."  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am
Lena just laughed at the love potion stuff, she wasn't mad at all. "Man, I think I'll keep up this act a little just to see Nick's face." she said then looked at Haruko and nudged Kyuo. "Hey, maybe you should ask her out?" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am
he smiled and patted his shoulder. "your a fine young man. you dont need any love potion to find a girl." he pointed to the other girl that was there with his thumb. he winked and flew over to Lena. "well, now that your normal, Nikolai is in the Crystal Cave." he nodded. "oh, and your welcome"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 am
Haruko sat went to the ponds edge and scooped a bit of water. It shimmered from the suns rays.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff