Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Omazige continued to cut them down in silence as they approached, now walking northward.

A Dregling lunged onto him and tried to bite through the armor. The Templar stared at the creature for a moment before grabbing them by the head and throwing them to the ground, before stomping on the head. The body convulsed for awhile, but finally stopped after half a minute.
By then, Omazige was still moving.

As he continued north, he noticed another fight, one going on with Esmeria.
"..."

Adrian was more nimble with the ones after him. An entire group was now after him. He was bunching them up for amusement at first, but later on, on purpose.
"Delivery!" he barked, running forward, tossing a firebottle behind himself and lighting them all on fire.

He smirked, looking back to see what had happened, only to see that now he was dealing with Soul-Starved Dreglings on fire...

"...Fuuuuuuck...." he groaned before sprinting off.
And for good reason. The fire was spreading onto the others, and they were now right on his tail.

Oddly enough, Adrian's run had him go by Tabari.
"ZOMBIES FLAMMABLE!!" he barked, it only clicking in later that there was not only a Dragon on the field, but another normal person.

"....THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm
((Am I the only one who sees the post pattern..?))

While Celtor continued to clear our small groups, Tabari remained in the same area she and her companion had appeared in. Had she not spent countless and painful hours of training since she could first hold up her axe, she would have been undoubtedly exhausted by now. But a life time of training only brought her to a sweat as she swung the axe, the first unfortunate dreglings being cut in half while the latter were bashed into by their companions. Roughly half a dozen of these soulless creatures would drop dead once more, while a few lucky would get up from her blows only to be finished off by another swing.

When the thief had arrived, he was almost cut down like the dreglings. Had he not been cut on his feet, and just a few seconds slower, he would have been the first to be cut by her axe.

"Oh, hey." Tabari watched him run by, throwing a friendly smile. "Someone else is here besides me!" She giggled, leaving his question alone.

While the flaming dreglings chased after Adrian, Celtor's attention was caught by their status. They were different from the others. Bright, colorful, warm. On fire.

Like a cat, he crouched down low, seeming to be lost in his own world despite the dregling closing in. He leapt forward, hitting the ground with a dull thud and the disgusting squish and crush of the flaming dreglings below his feet. He began to purr loudly, enjoying the flaming pieces of flesh between his claws.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
((AND THE PATTERN IS NOW BROKEN!!))

Adrian stared at Tabari with a dumbstruck expression after skidding to a halt.
"That's the most you're gonna say about that!? Not 'Oh thank the higher powers that there's someone else', or 'Please help me fight of ZOMBIES!'! Just 'Oh hey.'!? What the-" he was inturrupted with his head turned ninety degrees with enough speed and force to crack open a chestnut..

"AND WHY IS THAT DRAGON USING THE ZOMBIES AS HEATING STONES!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 am
((Dammit, gone for a day and the pattern is broken. D< -shakes fist at Zahzi- XD ))

The bodies were starting to slowly pile up again, at the time, she was thankful for it seemed to cause them a bit of a distraction and making them come towards her at a tad slower rate. That was until she also realized that she could become cornered easily if she let it pile any higher, so she spent some time in between trying to keep the things off her on also moving forward. "How..many...more...do..I have to kill in order to catch my breath?!" she fussed, barely managing words as she tried to use the energy for other things.  

Devious Duo

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am
((I pushed him to do it because I wanted to see Adrian's reaction to Celtor. >>))

"...Was I suppose to say something else?" Tabari tilted her head curiously, continuing to swing her axe at the approaching Dregling, though not quite as effectively since her attention was on the Thief.

When the Thief began yelling about Celtor, her attention turned to her dragon. She giggled at his purring, and began moving towards him through the horde of undead.
"Because dragons like heat, silly!" She giggled again, slowly breaking through the mass of dreglings between her and Celtor. "They like to be warm, just like a person!"

Celtor continued his purring, even as the flames died out beneath him. When Adrian began to bark though about him, he stopped and stared at the human curiously. He looked innocent and confused, as if he couldn't understand what the shouting was about.
When Tabari approached though, his attention immediately went to her. He craned his neck out towards her, as some of the dreglings were still on fire and could easily burn her. Once she was near, he began purring again (and wiggled his claws a bit in the burning flesh again) and nuzzled at her torso, while she giggled yet again and patted his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 am
(( >> ))

Omazige stared at the Fencer for a time before walking towards her and the horde around her.

Almost immediately he began cleaving though the Dreglings.
At least one good thing about his previous life was that they were instructed to help those in need. One of the few things he still practiced.

Adrian's eye twitched as he watched Celtor and Tabari.
A Dregling charged at him, and tried to cut him down, but found a thrown knife in its forehead as it fell backward.

"WHHYYYY are you here, then!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 am
((I didn't realize you had those powerful abilities of persuasion. o_O; ))

Having managed to move several feet away, despite the still numbers that seemed to never end, she allowed herself a few spare glances to look around and judge her distance. This time, to be greeted with something different to look at: another person. "Oh well that's new...they just kind of came out of nowhere." she mumbled, a bit thankful that someone was around to help cut down some of these foes. She waved with her free hand quickly, keeping back any dreglings with her rapier so she could send out a greeting, "Hey, thanks for appearing. Can I catch your name?"

That's all she could manage to say, seeing as the dreglings were getting more restless, she figured it was due to the fact that it didn't look like they were going to get what they want anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 am
Omazige remained silent as the Dreglings continued their approach. Pleasantries could be exchanged after the fight.
"...Later." he droned, still gripping his blade.

The moment more came near, they were cut down by a mighty swing of the claymore.

It was apparent that the numbers of the Dreglings, while vast, was fortunately limited. They also fortunately never got up after going down.

((You have much to learn, grasshopper.))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 am
((Shushhh. I may be inexperienced now but I know some things that you might not know. 8D ))

She stood there for a moment, not sure what to say, I guess it being the fact that she never had expected them to suddenly be swamped so easily and so effectively. "...and now?" she added, looking briefly in his direction after making a mental note that she was glad that the owner of that claymore seemed to be on her side of the battle and not against, at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 am
((Yeah. Two years being stuck with someone grants you power over the other. It also makes you attached at the hip and has you thinking and acting in tune with the other. We're both in a Roleplay that has some idiot in charge and have discussed that if he does one more thing against either of us, then we both quit.))

"Such a good boy..." Tabari cooed as she rubbed the dragon's head, which only had him purr even more.

"Huh? What?" She looked over at Adrian, staring at him in a bit of confusion before his question finallly settled in her head.

"...Why are you here?" She finally answered after a few moments of silence.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm
Once the Dreglings had been dealt with, Omazige looked over at Esmeria.
"...I am called Omazige." he said simply as he sheathed his claymore on his back.

"Why is someone like you here? You appear far too privileged to be down on a battlefield."

Adrian gave Tabari a dull stare.
"I asked YOU FIRST!" he exclaimed, pointing at her.

"But if you MUST know, I'm here for first dibs on looting!"

((I think it's been more than two.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:40 pm
((The longest I ever knew someone that wasn't family related was 6 yrs. but we sadly had a falling out over something. e_e; Eh. ))

"My name is Emeria...and my reasons are of my own if you do not mind. As I am sure you have your own reasons for being here as well." she stated, relaxing slowly as she took the time to dust herself off briefly and sheath her rapier. Now that there was another here, did this confirm that there were others as well? She pondered how many had dared to enter the fog and what their unique reasoning would be.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm
Omazige gave a grunt.
"So be it. I will not pry. Just know you will find no luxury here." he told her, now walking northward again.

"If possible, find your way out of this land if you wish to survive."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm
"You know, you should follow the old saying that one must not judge a book by it's cover..." she stated blankly, feeling slightly offended but at the same time, she couldn't blame him. It wasn't a known fact that royals would actually trespass onto the battlefield. They were more well known for fighting on a different field, that to others, seemed of lower risks. She started to walk forward, yet staying a good distance just in case. "But then again, one can't always change the way a person judges and thinks...so whatever." she said, casually shrugging in response.  

Devious Duo

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm
((...Yeah, you're right. It's been three roughly now.

And I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that feels. Especially when the falling out happens because I argued with her over personal issues, only to find out she was lying to me about some of the things we argued over, but yet she blames me for being rude when I was just concerned because her lies made it sound like the situation was terrible...))

"Oh, looking for treasure, huh?" Tabari tilted her head, still giving a gentle and friendly smile to the Thief though her eyes gave a different message. Something bothered her inside, something.. dark.

"Well, good luck on your fortune hunt." She gave a closed eye smile, suddenly turning around and leaving the man and her dragon while she headed north.

By now, the burning dreglings had finally gone out, leaving Celtor's feet rather cool which he snorted at. A low and loud rumble came from within him though, to which the dragon looked a bit startled. After the brief rumbling had ceased, Celtor walked off of the burnt bodies he had been standing on, and sniffed at them. As he took in the scent, he slowly opened up his mouth and extended out his tongue, wrapping it around one severed arm and pulling it into his mouth.

He chewed slowly, as if considering the taste of the burnt dead flesh. Once the arm was finished though, he began to wag his tail (almost hitting Adrian) and started to feast on the remaining cooked flesh hungrily.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff