Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Favorite Cut-scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favorite FF game
  Fatal Frame (original)
  Crimson Butterfly
  The Tormented
View Results

+Pretty Strawberry+

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:24 pm
I love that scene from FF3 when Miku decides to chase after Mafuyu. I thought it was so sad D:

And the flashback scene in FF2 when Mio touches Mayu shoulder in the Osaka house is my favourite as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:33 am
ff1: na
ff2: maniacle sae, and first cut scene when you enter the owsaka house X3
ff3:.. anything with the "more..blood" guy X3 he's so cool X3

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

Akabi Yoru

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:48 am
I love when Miku is trying to scape Kirie in the Moon shrine well, and the little Kirie-girl helps her and says "Please stop me!" whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:11 pm
My favorite cut-scene is from the Second game towards the end, right before you battle the Kusabi, when Mio walks down the staris...and the rest is a spoiler...  

Suncream

[~AkaiChou~]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:02 am
WARNING, if the sentence looks cut of its because of a spoiler to see it highlight the text. If you havent finished the game, this may ruin some for you, Youve been warned.

@Herneth: Haha I do that but when you lose Mikku if you take her down the way to find Mafuyu enstead of the way that Reika catches her. Its usually "Rei you idiot stop stareing catch her! Catch her!" Heh, Mikkus my Fave playable character so yea...I just think she poses the best challenge without being totally retarded.

FF1: Its twoards the end where they show the guy Kirie liked. They kill him and then use her for the sacrifice knowing shes attached to the world. .....They really deserved what they got...If they let her see him and didn't just kill him off all that might not have happened to them. Afterall she was fine after she saw Mafuyu

FF2: Sai in the room full of bodies when the Kusaibi poses his first actual threat against you. Shes strangly pretty for being covered in blood....

FF3: Either the one I posted above in white with Mikku and Rei....Or the one with Rei in the shower with Reika....Or the last one ....Yuu....greedy butt head. ..This one had some good cut scenes even though its not my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:47 pm
no one can hate the cutscene where you meet sae... no one stare lol  

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:55 pm
Hm, from FF2, it's probably the scene where the woman falls from the balcony of the upstairs of the Dollmaker's house.. or, well, I don't remember if she actually fell, but I do remember that when she comes in, I shouted, "Awesome!"

For FF3, it's the ending with Yuu ( I have a fetish for him) and the scene where Rei's in the attic and the arms come around her. My boyfriend actually screamed. ^.^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:38 pm
Hmmm, When Rei first sees Kirie  

Chrisu-kun

Lilith Le Midge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:27 am
...Ne Me Mori Facias...
HAha. Wait, Ototsuki is the guy right? the one who *spoiler* Just got the ******** whacked outta him. 'Cause I almost died in that cutscene laughing.

But my FAVORITE. Is in Fatal Frame I. When Miku is going to go fight her first ghost, the editor Ogata. And she starts walking towards the window and he goes "Hey". I dunno why. I just cant picture a ghost all like "Hey"

hahaha... nice blaugh

My favorite cutscene that scared the beejesus out of me is in Crimson Butterfly... the part where the Ring-Like well ghost grabs her arm. Sadako freaks me out in the movie, this did the same trick. *cries*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:13 am
[~AkaiChou~]
FF3: Either the one I posted above in white with Mikku and Rei....Or the one with Rei in the shower with Reika.....
It wasn't Reika the one in the shower with Rei, it was one of those scary ghosts, the woman with the big pins in her hand eek in that part the ghost looked like Freddy Kruguer some one said XD  

Reika-Kuze

Reika-Kuze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:00 am
in FF2 when Mio encountered the Azami's doll and the doll started to make cracking noise xp eek xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:03 pm
Fatal Frame 2 Opening...I love Mayu, see just had to chase the damn pretty crimson butterfly!! *Sees Crimson Butterfly and tries to not chase it.*  

Niko-Yasha

Reiome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:04 am
Mine has to be Fatal Frame 2, When mio finds mayu in the blooded kimono with all the corpse!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:06 am
Tsubii
Hm, from FF2, it's probably the scene where the woman falls from the balcony of the upstairs of the Dollmaker's house.. or, well, I don't remember if she actually fell, but I do remember that when she comes in, I shouted, "Awesome!"

^^Broken neck women she rocks!!!!!

For FF3, it's the ending with Yuu ( I have a fetish for him) and the scene where Rei's in the attic and the arms come around her. My boyfriend actually screamed. ^.^;

Reiome

kaze-shi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:59 pm
I like the one in fatal frame 3 when Rei is in the hearth room with the mother and daughter and when she leaves the daughter is right between her and the door. I think its an awsome cutscence smile  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff