Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
City of Edo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Death is my battle brother, and I his."

"Heh, will do." He said as he left. He slowly walked home. "Not often do I meet somebody like that kid. He obviously has great potential." He thought. As he walked further down, he noticed the area where he killed Haki. The people were all worried. He simply kept walking. Once he got home, he locked the door and sat down in his chair at his desk. He checked his emails, watching for possible jobs. As he scrolled down, something caught his eye. An email with a black surrounding. "Odd... Never have I seen an email like this before..." He thought. As he opened it, a job description came up:

Target: Large, muscular man. Mid 40. Dark skin.
Area: Red gate bridge.
Weapon of choice: Sniper rifle long range kill or quick hit and run job.
Description: The target is of high value. Use extreme caution. Guards highly trained Ex-Spec Ops. Expect resistance.

"Well, this is new. Beats doing nothing for a while." He thought as he went and grabbed a drink from his fridge. The target is appearing tomorrow morning... I have time to kill." He thought as he went and sat down on his couch. He turned on his TV and watched it a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Nikku sits on the couch, he lowers his collar of his shirt and puts a piece of gauze on the wound, he looks up 'clover' he said to the small owl 'i think i am getting too old for this crap' he said sighting it around his arm, 'if only it wasn't so damn fun.' he said picking up the book Yakazo gave him and began to read.'  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Yakuzo got up. His target was going to arrive on the bridge in two hours. "Time for work." He said as he took his .44 magnum with thunder clap rounds, his Steyr Tactical Elite rifle and his bow and set off.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm
Nikku was awaken by Clover screeching in the church, he looks up to see that she has a note in her claw. "come here girl." he said as the owl flew over landing on his wrist, he takes the note, letting her fly back, he looks at it, 'Mr. Senashimi, wait he is the govoner's lap dog," Nikku sits up, "450,000 yen, that is rather pricey wonder who he P1553D off to be wanted dead at this price, and wanted shot in the head what a way to go." Nikku said getting up, "Red gate bridge here I come," he said lifting his Inquizator, which was an assult rifle with a silencer and a scope. Nikku straps it to his back and takes off towards the west, were the bridge was.  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Yakuzo was lying on top of a large skyscraper, adjusting his rifle. "Target in sight. Range, 1,000 yards. Target, large man in grey suit. Wind, none. Taking the shot." He said to himself. POW! The .337 magnum round flew through the window of the car, instantly killing the man. "Target terminated. Leaving red zone now." He told himself as he jumped from roof-top to roof-top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm
"Again!" Nikku shouts from the building next to the one Yakuzo was on, He smirked, " you know if we keep going after eachothers hits one of us will have to retire," he said running up, leaping from the building over to his, rolling just infront of him, and flips to his feet, " and I am a lot younger then you are, so keep that inmind," he said, turning only to see a man bust down the door aiming a gun at the two of them, Nikku pulls his katana out, throwing it, letting the blade slice into the guys neck pinning him against the door, "we are talking here," he said turning back to Yakuzo. "Who was your target?"  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"You again?! How do we keep getting the same kill jobs?! Here is the one I got:
Target: Mr. Senashimi, Large, muscular man. Mid 40. Dark skin.
Area: Red gate bridge.
Weapon of choice: Sniper rifle long range kill or quick hit and run job.
Description: The target is of high value. Use extreme caution. Guards highly trained Ex-Spec Ops. Expect resistance."
He said as he looked at Nikku. "Something's up. There is no way that we could both get the same target... Somebody want's something from us... But what?" He said as he checked the target sheet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 pm
Nikku walks over to the dead man, pulling is katana free, "I wonder who we pissed off in corpret," he said sliding it into its holseter, "think of it, first target was a drug dealer, who biggest client was well," he points down to the govoner worker below, "that guy, either they want to make sure the job is well done or we both are being tested."  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Yes... But who?" He asked. His ear twitched as he heard footsteps coming from behind them. He quickly grabbed Nikku and jumped behind the air vent. "Shh... Assassin's. 25 or so of them. Armed with short swords and automatic weapons. Probably G36's with silencers, scopes, grenade launchers and acid rounds." He whispered as he pulled out his .44 thunder clap magnum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Nikku stands on the other building, throwing a black detinator in his hand and catching it on its way down, "I get off the building if I was you," he said pressing the button and leaping off of the building landing on a truck, he throws the driver out and beeps the horn, "get in!" he calls out as the bottom floor of the building begins to blow, the flames climb up floor by floor.  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Yakuzo jumped from the building, shooting on the way down, and landed on the truck. "GO! I'll keep them off our tail!" He yelled as he loaded some more Thunder clap rounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm
Nikku steps on the gass the truck shoots down the street, he turns the wheel hard as he dodges a bunch of other cars and they go down the highway towards the south, "mind if we head to my pad?" he said passing another truck.  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"It's fine! But hurry up! Their gaining!" He yelled over the wind. He fired at the cars with the Thunder-clap rounds. Flash's of light kept appearing every 10 seconds, cars kept blowing up every ten seconds. "Hurry up!" He yelled as he reloaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 pm
"Right," Nikku turns the wheel hard, smashing into a building, almost flipping the truck, "sorry first time driver," he said flying down the road, he then thinks of something, and yells out, "Hold on!"  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Yakuzo quickly jumps into the passenger seat and straps himself in. "Seeing how you drive, I hope somebody is waiting for us up there." He jokes as he braises himself for impact.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff